CDO Forums
Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Printable Version

+- CDO Forums (http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Chaos Dwarfs Online (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Website News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! (/showthread.php?tid=3210)

Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Xander - 08-09-2008 09:01 PM

[Update, August 28th, 2008]
We are now leading the poll with a margin of 3 votes!  Well done to all!  Just goes to show you what we can do as a force united for Chaos Dwarfs! You all have my thanks for a job well done!

-----

[Update, August 20th, 2008]
We are currently in second place behind the Undead in the poll to choose the next race to be added to the new Blood Bowl game!

We don't need to tell you what this would do for Chaos Dwarfs. If you haven't already, take two minutes to register and vote in the poll! We're offering 50 slaves to everyone who votes for Chaos Dwarfs.  PM Me me with a link to the post you make on the poll thread to claim your slaves!

Let's close the gap!

-----

Arzack has brought to our attention a new video game:

Now, the Chaos Dwarfs are not yet in the game, but on the developer's forum, there is a poll to decide what new armies will be added to the game after its initial release.

The time has come!  Show your support for Chaos Dwarfs on the main stage!  Sign up for their forum and cast your vote for Chaos Dwarfs!!

http://www.cyanide-studio.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=57074&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

This site recommends the use of Internet Service Provider email address, and rejects things like Yahoo and Gmail.  If you need a new email address that is acceptable, try signing up for a Wowmail account.  Once signed up, you can use that email to register and cast your vote.  I am sure they won't mind us using Wowmail accounts, as they mostly just want to ensure real people are signing up and not bots. Happy  I for one do not have an ISP email, and if I do, I don't even know how to use it!

Special thanks to Arzack, who despite being new to the forums, has brought this bit of news to our attention!  

Go forth, Sons of Hashut, and make our voice heard!

-Xander

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Pyro Stick - 08-10-2008 05:33 AM

I signed up and voted (doubt i will ever use that forum again though) but i dont know how much good its going to do us. We need about 45 more voted to get ahead of Undead. At the moment we are in 4th place in the poll.

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - rabotak - 08-10-2008 06:00 AM

dont be so pessimistic - we can do it, at least we should try... everybody go vote!!!

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Willmark - 08-10-2008 08:10 AM

Everyone had better be voting in this...

I just did! Took all of 2 minutes to register and vote.

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Vexxus - 08-10-2008 08:18 AM

I voted!

Come on everybody, lets make this happen!

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Xander - 08-10-2008 10:20 AM

You know what kind of mass appeal this would generate for the Dawi'zharr?  Like insane amounts of mainstream attention!!

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Ghrask Dragh - 08-10-2008 12:38 PM

Yes, this could be big if we can get them on there, I know there is a hell of alot more than 40+ members at the bottom of the forum page so we can definetly do it!! (you know you want to!)

Cheers!

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - snyggejygge - 08-10-2008 01:39 PM

My vote has been cast.

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - zorn sabretooth - 08-10-2008 03:17 PM

hrmm doesn't seem violentv enougn
@*?!& i can't vote i  think thy've closed it
who wants norse their bascially a human team for crying out loud

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - gIL^ - 08-10-2008 06:13 PM

if your any kind of fan of chaos dwarfs you must do this,

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Xander - 08-11-2008 12:13 AM

Keep it up guys, get your friends to vote too!

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Vexxus - 08-11-2008 12:56 AM

I am shocked that we can't get more people to do this, it really doesn't take much time, and the attention that getting the CD's into the game might garner would pay dividends to the Warhammer Fantasy CD's as well. Nothing beats face time in the media and in the imaginations of avid gamers everywhere!

Here is to hoping this is just a weekend slump, and that the regulars will ante up soon!

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - clam - 08-11-2008 03:57 AM

Really can't wait to get my hands on this video game. Really hope, that this will cure the urge to start out a Blood Bowl team too.

Joined in the name of TyrantZhurak and voted!

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - furrie - 08-11-2008 08:15 AM

I'm just waiting for the email to complete my registration

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Xander - 08-13-2008 07:36 AM

Ok, I am prepared to offer 50 slaves to everyone who votes.

Sign up, cast your vote in the poll, and make a post on the thread itself.  All voters so far will receive their slaves shortly. Happy

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Lord Archaon - 08-13-2008 08:36 AM

I've voted but it took me 10 minutes to register though.
P.S. we need one more vote to be 3rd in that poll.

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - furrie - 08-13-2008 09:10 AM

I voted Tongue (I'm glad I have a school email account Tongue)

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Lord Archaon - 08-13-2008 09:37 AM

Strange the quantity of votes for Chaos Dwarfs didn't change after's furrie's vote.
P.S. i'm registred as LAlB

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Hashut's Blessing - 08-13-2008 12:12 PM

About to sign up and vote. Sorry, I've been looking after my girlfriend for the past few days and will be for the next few weeks. So, my apolgies, but I'm etting around to it.

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Ghrask Dragh - 08-13-2008 12:45 PM

Come on guys, just a couple more votes and we'll pass the norse team and go into 3rd place!!

PS. Good man HB, hope she feels better soon!

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Xander - 08-13-2008 01:17 PM

Everyone who has voted, reply here, and I will make a list of people who have voted so far.  Then we'll know who to nag!

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Borka - 08-13-2008 04:15 PM

Just voted taking us to joined 3:rd place with Norse Happy

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Vexxus - 08-13-2008 05:59 PM

I am honestly shocked that despite two threads encouraging voting, there have only been a handful of votes come from this site's patrons Sad

I think it started at 32, and now has 36 votes total ...

After you vote, and post here as Xander suggested, feel free to add the "I voted" banner, which Furrie explained how to do HERE! Happy

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - arzack - 08-13-2008 06:29 PM

nah, when i posted my thread we were forth with 23 votes, now we are third with 41 votes within a few days, i would call this a very succesfull operation...Cheers!

and most important we left the halflings far behind! 'cause this is really a silly race...to be beaten by dark elves and undead, i could live with that 'cause these are very well respected teams in the blood-bowl comunity with a honourable history

so thanks to all cd-fans, great job!!! and i also wouldn't take this poll to serious, because cyanide stated, that they plan to include all the missing races, when the game is a success, so let's hope that it's a hit, than the chaos dwarfs will be included sooner or later

but no reason to stop voting, it couldn't hurtTakes Hat off

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Xander - 08-14-2008 02:07 PM

Yep, full speed ahead, time to catch the Dark Elves!

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - furrie - 08-15-2008 08:12 AM

Lord Archaon Wrote:
Strange the quantity of votes for Chaos Dwarfs didn't change after's furrie's vote.
P.S. i'm registred as LAlB

I voted a day before I told it here Tongue

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - cornixt - 08-15-2008 10:31 AM

I voted, but it doesn't look likely that we'll get anywhere near the Undead.

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Knight Of Awsome - 08-15-2008 12:25 PM

I voted, come on only 6 more votes to get to the Dark Elves!

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Xander - 08-15-2008 01:02 PM

cornixt Wrote:
I voted, but it doesn't look likely that we'll get anywhere near the Undead.

Believe it or not, on any given day, 81 registered CDO members visit this site.  We could take this poll if they all voted.

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/online.php?action=today

I am convinced we could lead in this poll, but it would involve sending PMs to people in the link above, and really getting people to think about doing it.

To claim your 50 slaves for voting, please send me a PM with a link to the post you have made on the Poll thread where you no doubt have promoted Chaos Dwarfs! Look for this image, , beside the word "Posted" to grab the link.  Sample link: http://www.cyanide-studio.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2081351#2081351

Send Xander a PM now!

(I have awarded some already, and I am now off for the weekend, so expect those slaves Monday)

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - RedJetbikesGoFaster - 08-15-2008 03:59 PM

Wow, looks awesome, went and voted, cant wait for that game...

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - minty - 08-15-2008 05:31 PM

well, returning to CDO again, and voting now, so I want 50 slaves now !!!Tongue

PS: bloodbowl rules!!!

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Hashut's Blessing - 08-16-2008 11:27 AM

Annoyingly, I'm waiting for my confirmation at the moment.

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - furrie - 08-16-2008 03:52 PM

CD are second at the moment, we need 22 votes more to be even with the undead

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - demonicprince20 - 08-16-2008 06:42 PM

just voted took me forever to register though. curse you laggy computer of mine

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Hashut's Blessing - 08-16-2008 09:29 PM

I'm going to retry.

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Rattler - 08-17-2008 05:18 PM

Is it telling anyone else that their e-mail address has been banned?

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Warlord - 08-17-2008 07:43 PM

Voted.

Current count is 55 v 72

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Vexxus - 08-17-2008 08:02 PM

Warlord Wrote:
Voted.

Current count is 55 v 72

Passed Dark Elves by 5! Lets keep it going folks great job!

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Hashut's Blessing - 08-17-2008 08:29 PM

Rattler, create a wowmail account and it shall work!

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Sojourn - 08-17-2008 09:02 PM

I had my say! CDs Happy we're in 2nd place guys! which is awesome. only like, 5% back too. Happy

I'm Sojourn over there too. why complicate things? Tongue

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Hashut's Blessing - 08-17-2008 09:19 PM

hashutsblessing. Damned thing didn't allow capitals, spaces or apostrophes. it forced me into bad English! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Oh well...

P.S. AOL works as well Wink

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - al-hashut - 08-17-2008 09:25 PM

Just voted now, it's currently 72 to our 57, come on you bearded lurkers out there, there must be 15 of you out there in cyber space.

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Xander - 08-18-2008 12:26 AM

I am confident we can pull ahead in this poll!

Come on people, vote it up!

I have given out 50 slaves to the people who have votes and them PMed me the link to their post.  I should be caught up now.

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Obsidian - 08-18-2008 03:12 AM

Just voted! Someone there already took my username, I wuz robbed! Tongue

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Cotter - 08-18-2008 04:14 AM

Just voted.

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Pyro Stick - 08-18-2008 04:48 AM

We only need 15 more votes to get ahead of Undead.

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Ghrask Dragh - 08-18-2008 06:08 PM

This is such a big difference to when Arzack brought this to our attention, amazing stuff guys! if you havn't voted yet you could make a massive difference at this stage, so get on there!! Happy
Cheers!

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Hashut's Blessing - 08-18-2008 06:31 PM

It seems we need just 14 votes to win (but don't stop there! Keep voting in case undead players start to vote back!)!

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Nehan - 08-18-2008 06:39 PM

12 now Happy

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Hashut's Blessing - 08-18-2008 07:04 PM

Well, don;t forget to add one, as otherwise, it's a draw Wink So, it's 12 Big Grin

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Nehan - 08-19-2008 05:49 AM

Well, I voted and thus narrowed the lead to 12.

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Xander - 08-20-2008 07:43 AM

Indeed, we are behind by 12!  For anyone who has not voted, please do!  Help close the gap!

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - AGPO - 08-20-2008 07:49 AM

I voted, still behind by 12 though. Some scumbag voted Undead!

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Swissdictator - 08-20-2008 09:22 AM

I voted for the Chaos Dwarfs! Happy

I'll see if I can one of the local gamers to vote for them too.

Edit: Oops! Forgot the link!
http://www.cyanide-studio.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2089037#2089037

Bottom of page 14

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - arzack - 08-20-2008 07:28 PM

ups, the people on the cyanid forum are getting suspicious about the highly increasing interest for cd's on their thread, so i left them a note to tell them about our agenda to bring the chaos dwarfs into the game

http://www.cyanide-studio.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2089354#2089354

...and a little more competition couldn't hurt, because the other races are performing very poorly in the last days and what would be a war with no army to fight againstBig Grin

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Filipicusius - 08-21-2008 01:35 AM

Heureka! Why don't we contact The Hand of Hashut!  That would give us the votes we need!

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Xander - 08-21-2008 07:38 AM

Filipicusius Wrote:
Heureka! Why don't we contact The Hand of Hashut!  That would give us the votes we need!

Go forth, Son of Hashut, and make it happen!  Report back to us with your findings! Happy

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Sojourn - 08-21-2008 09:59 AM

what's the current spread? anyone?

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - furrie - 08-21-2008 12:24 PM

we need 9 more votes to win (if the undead don't get anymore votes)

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Xander - 08-21-2008 04:34 PM

Sojourn Wrote:
what's the current spread? anyone?

Excellent pun, as the poll is about a Football-like game. Takes Hat off

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Filipicusius - 08-22-2008 01:42 AM

There! Now they have been informed!

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - The Raven - 08-22-2008 07:28 AM

heh, seems like some of them monkeys cant take it that we vote as a collective. Bring on the big hats CyanideHappy

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Filipicusius - 08-22-2008 08:48 AM

Bl**dy Hand of Hashut... Not even a single response...

Anyhow, we are only four voten behind!!! Go, go, go!

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Canix - 08-22-2008 09:41 AM

Voted only three behind undead nowWink

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Xander - 08-22-2008 10:26 AM

Pyro Stick Wrote:
... i dont know how much good its going to do us. We need about 45 more voted to get ahead of Undead. At the moment we are in 4th place in the poll.

Quoted for laughs. Happy No insult meant to you Pyro! Takes Hat off

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Sojourn - 08-22-2008 10:28 AM

Push harder on HoH, explain everything again Filip! Happy

we're only a couple back now, so let's DO IT! Happy

I'm just a competitive person who really likes winning. hehe

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Filipicusius - 08-22-2008 10:57 AM

TWO!!! So close now!!!

@Sojourn: It actually seems like no one has visited the site for the entire day. (Swedish day that is)

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Pyro Stick - 08-22-2008 11:35 AM

Xander Wrote:

Pyro Stick Wrote:
... i dont know how much good its going to do us. We need about 45 more voted to get ahead of Undead. At the moment we are in 4th place in the poll.

Quoted for laughs. Happy No insult meant to you Pyro! Takes Hat off

lol well i doubt it was just me that thought we wouldnt be able to do it.

Its so funny how many arguments have started up in that thread.

Still only two more votes until tied with Undead.

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - two_heads_talking - 08-22-2008 11:45 AM

I just don't understand why anyone would get so excited about the response, unless those who are making the most noise are the ones voting for undead..

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Filipicusius - 08-22-2008 01:17 PM

After calling for a favor i think i got us another vote Happy

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Xander - 08-22-2008 01:32 PM

Nice work. =D

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Knight Of Awsome - 08-22-2008 01:43 PM

I have to do a lot of sweet talking or there because of some "unhappy" people complain about us voting, although some are fine with us. They know we came from a different site because i told them. I told them of things things that they could do to make the votes more fare, then one guy decides to comment about how this poll is unofficial, so what it was created by an official looking for suggestions for content so we game them are suggestions, so whats the big idea?

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Xander - 08-22-2008 01:48 PM

Oh well!  I didn't even know about this game before we started this.  Now I really want to buy it.  Isn't that the whole point of their game and forums? Spread the word about the game to increase support and sales.

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Knight Of Awsome - 08-22-2008 01:56 PM

Xander Wrote:
Oh well!  I didn't even know about this game before we started this.  Now I really want to buy it.  Isn't that the whole point of their game and forums? Spread the word about the game to increase support and sales.

Obviously yes, hopefully Cyanide will look at it that way as "over more 100 know about this game" Giving us more appreciation than the members are giving us now.

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Filipicusius - 08-22-2008 02:14 PM

Well, it's going our way.

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - two_heads_talking - 08-22-2008 02:36 PM

Knight Of Awsome Wrote:

Xander Wrote:

Obviously yes, hopefully Cyanide will look at it that way as "over more 100 know about this game" Giving us more appreciation than the members are giving us now.

well, you have to realize that many forums ahve forum elitists and those elitists don't like it when they aren't in control. It seems that a few of these high count posters originally thought we all were some IP spammer and called for IP investigation.  AFter that, I think it's just a bunch of whiners that are upset that their way of doing things was counterbalanced by quite a few that to be honest are just at excited about bloodbowl as they are.  I will be honest, I have purchased both bloodbowl editions in the past.  and this cyanide one, I Have had my eye on for months.  

It just so happens that I wasn't a cyanide forum lurker, so I had to create an avatar to post there.  I don't know why my opinion is any less valid than the highpost forum whores.. that makes no sense to me.

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - arzack - 08-22-2008 03:10 PM

i've been around at the cyanid-forum for some time and i've also noticed that the ppl aroud there could be a little bit rude sometimes. but after all: it's a roleplaying game and the orcs and undead are suposed, to react like this Tongue
and the chaos dwarfs are supposed to bring a little taste of anarchy into this forumUnsure misson completed-two more votes to go!!!
and in fact most of them hard boiled guys have a nice kind of humor, just don't get personal and you could come along with all of them prety well

and as i've posted before i wouldn't take this vote that serious, but it's a good chance to increase the interest in both, the blood bowl game and the chaos dwarfs and i'm pretty sure we will see more 3d-work of them in the future...

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - two_heads_talking - 08-22-2008 03:26 PM

well, that's a valid point. I am on the more interest, regardless of how it happens is a good thing. even a bit of a squabble will increase interest..

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Willmark - 08-22-2008 04:34 PM

Basically I could care less if some whiney *sshats have their collective panties in a twist. I've played bloodbowl for years and was unaware that there was one in the works until this.

Also it is quite laughable that a few there are upset that people registered for a forum available to the entire web (kind of the point) and are shocked that the vote isn't  going the way they want it to..

Seriously is it a case of: vote everyone, except vote the way I want you to... Appears those few wish it were so.

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Sojourn - 08-22-2008 07:40 PM

if it was a private poll for ONLY cyanide's most "elite" then they would've only sent around a PM and tallied that way. posting a poll, in a thread, on a public forum is not the way to go about it.

if they want to be annoyed it should be for their lack of foresight and tact in the matter. not our dedication and commitment to CDs. Happy

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - X-Porter - 08-22-2008 08:26 PM

Willmark Wrote:
Basically I could care less if some whiney asshats have their collective panties in a twist.

This.

Yeah, they got awfully cranky in there awfully fast. Happy
People really shouldn't ask questions they don't want to know the answers to. Hashut help the Warhammer Online devs if they ever post a poll like that (although, I hear they're not going to have an official forum).

Anyhoo, I put my 2 cents in on the HoH board in the thread for this. I don't know what it's going to take to light a fire under those guys.

Heh. "Light a fire under them..." Hashut!

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Filipicusius - 08-23-2008 02:53 AM

All hail Willmark! He who bullies the whiners of the web!

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Hashut's Blessing - 08-23-2008 03:34 PM

Firstly: HoH is almsot dead and the ose that are posting on there are mostly members on here. That's likely why there is a lack of response.

Secondly: I reckon it's not that they dislike us getting so many votes, but the fact it's in such a short time and because we're organised and care.

Such is life. They can complain, but we don't need to listen, as such complaints are unwarranted. Put simply, find even MORE people to vote!

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Sousunou - 08-23-2008 04:00 PM

My vote has been cast and at the time of writing this it looks like this;

Undead  26% [ 74 ]
Dark Elves 18% [ 51 ]
Halflings 7% [ 22 ]
Chaos Dwaves 26% [ 74 ]
Norse 14% [ 39 ]
Khemri 2% [ 8 ]
Other 3% [ 10 ]

Total Votes : 278

Respect to the Hat! we have a mission

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Hashut's Blessing - 08-23-2008 04:04 PM

1 more vote to start winning! Thanks for listening to me, Sousonou Wink

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Filipicusius - 08-23-2008 06:27 PM

Bad news: My friend forgot to vote...

Good news: When he does, we've won!

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Hashut's Blessing - 08-23-2008 06:45 PM

Get him to vote now! Big Grin

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Filipicusius - 08-23-2008 06:54 PM

The time in sweden right now is 00:52. He is surely not asleep (i know that guy better tan he knows himself) but is extremely tired and grumpy. By contacting him now he would be throwing hell over me tomorrow.

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Hashut's Blessing - 08-23-2008 06:57 PM

It's a risk Tongue

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Filipicusius - 08-24-2008 02:41 PM

*Hits head into the wall*

My friend is currently playing a computer game and is uncontactable! Damn that smelly son of a snotling!

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Hashut's Blessing - 08-24-2008 06:07 PM

How about now? Big Grin

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Sojourn - 08-25-2008 12:43 AM

Update anyone!? any other friends voting? Happy

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Karak - 08-25-2008 02:30 AM

Gah! where tied with undead!

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - two_heads_talking - 08-25-2008 09:26 AM

someone's staged a coup and now the undead are ahead by one..  stinking skeletons, always getting back up when you least except it.

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - snyggejygge - 08-25-2008 01:21 PM

tied again

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - cornixt - 08-25-2008 02:16 PM

Damn those cheaters ;-)

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - two_heads_talking - 08-26-2008 12:34 PM

Looks like our friend Hawkeye is still feeling a bit pinchy.. lol.

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Pyro Stick - 08-26-2008 01:09 PM

Chaos Dwarf are in the lead by 1 point.

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Xander - 08-26-2008 01:14 PM

Yay!  Let's keep up the effort! Happy

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - two_heads_talking - 08-26-2008 01:59 PM

Xandor, you do realize that my comment about purchasing games was in defense of you and a poke in the eye to Hawkeye right?  The way you responded, I wasn't sure if you were tracking with me.

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Xander - 08-26-2008 02:00 PM

lol, hehe. Don't mind me! Happy

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - two_heads_talking - 08-28-2008 08:47 AM

Pyro Stick Wrote:
I signed up and voted (doubt i will ever use that forum again though) but i dont know how much good its going to do us. We need about 45 more voted to get ahead of Undead. At the moment we are in 4th place in the poll.

Just wanted to have a bit of fun with  you.. we are now ahead by 3 votes as of my look this morning.. it was CD 80 vs Undead 77

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Xander - 08-28-2008 09:10 AM

Hehe, THT, I did the same thing a little while back in this thread, hehe.  He has conceeded the point since he made it. Happy

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - two_heads_talking - 08-28-2008 09:28 AM

Xander Wrote:
Hehe, THT, I did the same thing a little while back in this thread, hehe.  He has conceeded the point since he made it. Happy

I know.. but it's fun to torture folks who have no faith.. lol.. Cheers!

I mean nothing by it save some good old fashioned poking of fun..

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Filipicusius - 08-28-2008 10:55 AM

So...

Do we celebrate now or when the chaos dwarfs are an official part of the next expansion?

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - two_heads_talking - 08-28-2008 11:30 AM

WE celebrate when GW brings them back.. no sooner and no later..

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - al-hashut - 08-28-2008 12:47 PM

I take it that, should we win the vote (not to get cocky or anything), and should cyanide studio take it into account, and should chaos-dwarves get turned into a team, they will be sticking to the original Bloodbowl models to base their designs off. Or will they incorporate Hellcannon crewman looks into it (i.e. bighats with scary masks for blitzers etc).

It'll be interesting, if GW gets any input into the design process, even if its just advice or the nod, and depending on when the update comes out, that they could theoretically make a digital preview of any new CD model range (should they choose to go another way with their style)

Pipe dreams i know, but never say never

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Knight Of Awsome - 08-28-2008 12:50 PM

two_heads_talking Wrote:
WE celebrate when GW brings them back.. no sooner and no later..

I thought we were celebrating already?Happy

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - rabotak - 08-28-2008 12:53 PM

i second al-hashuts opinion... i think the most interesting thing bout this issue isnt wether CDs will or will not be included as a team, but more about
how they will be designed ...
i think if they really decide to add a CD-team, this will mean a lot of sleepless nights for both GW- and cyanide-managers and designers

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Swissdictator - 08-28-2008 02:02 PM

rabotak Wrote:
i second al-hashuts opinion... i think the most interesting thing bout this issue isnt wether CDs will or will not be included as a team, but more about
how they will be designed ...
i think if they really decide to add a CD-team, this will mean a lot of sleepless nights for both GW- and cyanide-managers and designers

Is that so bad? I mean how late do some of us stay up painting, converting, and if we're lucky playing? UnsureRespect to the Hat!

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - rabotak - 08-29-2008 06:06 AM

nope, i dont think its bad at all... on the contrary, maybe they even come up with something new and creative Shock

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Willmark - 08-29-2008 08:11 AM

Agree with the idea that we celebrate only when we possess Warhemmer Armies: Chaos Dwarfs, in our stubby, gnarled chaos dwarfy hands, and only then.

I'm Willmark and I approve this message. Wink

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - X-Porter - 08-30-2008 11:36 AM

Ah, excellent. It looks like my slave....er...friends finally got around to voting while I was away. I'm sure the Cyanide forum-nazis would complain, but these are guys who'd be likely to buy the game if it's good.

Also, I only have 2 friends Unsure

I can see this poll leading to some interesting conversations between the developing parties...

Cyanide: "So we're thinking of including Chaos Dwarves in our next expansion. What do they look like?"

GW: "Ummm... Dunno?"

Cyanide: Ooookaaay. What about the team then? What would they play like? what positions would they have?"

GW: Oh. Aaaahhh...*scratches head*. Hey! Have you seen the new Dark Elf Hydra?"

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - al-hashut - 08-31-2008 05:56 AM

Well, it's 82 to the Undead's 78. 4 point lead woohoo

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - zorn sabretooth - 08-31-2008 01:43 PM

juball uk said Awwww those poor Chaos Dwarves are getting no lovin'

up yours

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There! - Auretious Taak - 10-03-2008 12:10 AM

I took the vote to 89 to the CD's we were at 29% of the vote to 25% against the Undead, lol. Happy

That all said:

Quote:
Willmark

Agree with the idea that we celebrate only when we possess Warhemmer Armies: Chaos Dwarfs, in our stubby, gnarled chaos dwarfy hands, and only then.

I disagree here. I think we should celebrate if someone took a Chaos Dwarf Army to the U.S. 'ard Boyz Tournament and placed in the Top 3 players in the United States. THAT would make a statement loud and clear that we are still here and still playable. I think we could celebrate quite loudly and raucously if that occured. Then of course we would celebrate all the harder when Warhammer Armies: Chaos Dwarfs was released in full. Happy

Auretious Taak.