CDO Forums
250 Members! - Printable Version

+- CDO Forums (http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Chaos Dwarfs Online (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Website News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: 250 Members! (/showthread.php?tid=547)

250 Members! - Xander - 07-04-2007 11:54 AM

So we've been around for about 5 months with a one month hiccup of downtime.  We've reached 250 members in this short time, and there is no sign of slow down.

With fresh talent like our 250th member _Maelstrom_  whose first post is a rather nice conversion!  And how about Kobarf's awesome conversions?  Pretty sweet. Don't forget to check out lots of other promising up-and-comers.    it seems we have attracted some great hobbyists to our cause! Praise Hashut!

You can expect to see even more gallery images on the main site when I have some more time!  Keep up the great work everyone!

Cheers, Cheers!
-Xander

RE: 250 Members! - Snotling - 07-05-2007 01:14 AM

hey, and don't forget to Cheers! to our nice Admin! you are the Boss, you made all that possivble! Takes Hat off

RE: 250 Members! - The Flying Beaver - 07-05-2007 05:56 AM

Snotling's completely right. Xander, the stuff you've done for this site astounds me everyday. I'm glad to see it all paying off. Never in a million years would I expect us to be celebrating our 250th member less than half a year after the site's creation. Keep up the amazing work!

RE: 250 Members! - The Slaver - 07-05-2007 06:54 AM

Huzzah to Xander! Had he not created this site and posted his truely amazing DIY videos, I might be playing Empire instead of the truely awsome Dawi Zharr!! I sacrifice many slaves to this great man!

RE: 250 Members! - Hashut's Blessing - 07-05-2007 09:13 AM

Thank you, Mr. Xander. You have provided a most excellent playground for showcasing and have even paid for a domain name. Thank you, so very much!

RE: 250 Members! - Traitor King - 07-05-2007 12:36 PM

I agree with the others, Kudos to you Xander, its because of you, we now have this great forum. Keep up the good work dude!

RE: 250 Members! - Arashi - 07-05-2007 12:51 PM

Im "other"? Sad

I have to agree with everyone here, you have done an excelent work here Xander. Thank you. Today we have 250 members, but soon there will be many more!

RE: 250 Members! - Xander - 07-05-2007 01:59 PM

No, you are Arashi, Chaos Dwarf Lord!  Tongue  Keep up the excellent work! Happy

RE: 250 Members! - Ellimist - 07-05-2007 04:41 PM

*Sighs and stares out over the board*

"You know lads, I can remember when this were all code... not a post to be seen for miles. Now look at it, more and more coming every day."

It really is amazing how many members we've acquired in such a short time. Had a big shock upon returning to see such a huge increase in activity!

RE: 250 Members! - Ishkur Cinderhat - 07-05-2007 05:17 PM

Our cause is just, our high priests are the nicest admins ever and our members all have a mission. We are destined to have success! Respect to the Hat!

Well, that aside it's just a blast being part of this great community. My slaves shall soon erect a mighty statue for Lord Xander!