CDO Forums
Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Printable Version

+- CDO Forums (http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Chaos Dwarfs Online (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Website News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! (/showthread.php?tid=9524)

Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Xander - 07-03-2011 04:08 PM

Evil At Heart

It's time to vote on the entries!

We received 28 entries, which is tied for our most entries ever! That means 28 slaves are headed to all the contestants.  Please submit 3 numbers as votes by sending a PM to Golden Hat

And remember!

Rules Wrote:
Additionally, when you cast votes you must vote for your 3 favorite entries.  Each (more or less) anonymous entry below is numbered ranging from 01 to 28. After one week, we will post the results. There is no need to specify which one you think is 1st, 2nd or 3rd. Simply list the three that you like we will do the rest.  All staff will have access to the votes.

How to vote
PM Golden Hat with the three numbers of the entries you like best!

Voting will close July 10th, 2011 11:59pm (GMT-5)

Bare in mind the subject matter when voting:

Quote:
The challenge for Golden Hat #15 is to create a single Evil Dwarf Infantryman on a 20mm base that represents your idea of the perfect Evil Dwarf.

And now... the entries!

< 01 < 02 < 03 < 04 < 05 < 06 < 07 < 08 < 09 < 10 < 11 < 12 < 13 < 14 < 15 < 16 < 17 < 18 < 19 < 20 < 21 < 22 < 23 < 24 < 25 < 26 < 27 < 28 < 29

A big thanks again to Mantic Games for sponsoring this contest with prizes!  Also thanks to Clam for donating a random-draw prize!

Random Prize Draw Items (donated by members):
- Death Rocket with Crewmen (Xander)
- Dronzak Bannerfist [MM90 Standard Bearer] (clam)

1st, 2nd and 3rd will win the prizes from Mantic Games, the random prizes will be drawn from the remaining entrants.

Thanks to all who participated! Takes Hat off

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - fonejaker - 07-03-2011 04:17 PM

AWESOME work from all the chaos dwarfies

Having a really hard time pick my three favourites out

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Borador - 07-03-2011 04:50 PM

Very nice work everyone!
May the best one win!
Kudos to the staff for the hard work they did (;

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Admiral - 07-03-2011 05:00 PM

Just as predicted, it's an outstanding inspirational source. Great work everyone!

This will be a tough one to decide three favourites from...

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Borador - 07-03-2011 05:01 PM

Hmm voted, had a tough pick on vote number 3 though. Quite some competition out there, quite obliterating actually. But hey, maybe I'm lucky enough to score a few votes this time haha Tongue Wink

Good luck to all, IMO, anyone deserves to win. I think all entered miniatures are well executed, really depicts the differences there are, even in such a relatively small online community, between peoples views on "The" chaos dwarf.

By the way, will it be made possible again to ask how much votes you obtained afterwards? (:

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - nitroglysarine - 07-03-2011 05:46 PM

Now mine has simply been put to shame. Awesome work everyone!

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Xander - 07-03-2011 05:53 PM

Borador Wrote:
By the way, will it be made possible again to ask how much votes you obtained afterwards? (:

When I tally the votes, if you'd like to know how many votes you receive personally, just PM me and I will let you know. Happy

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Borador - 07-03-2011 05:56 PM

@Xander: ah that's great! Cheers! hoping for one at least Tongue Wink

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Bolg - 07-03-2011 06:20 PM

wow, awesome collection!! voting is going to be hard. I have to sleep on it (:

(many cool images have been saved to my computer)

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - cornixt - 07-03-2011 07:13 PM

Wow, that is even more variety than I thought there would be! It's going to be very difficult to choose, they are all so different. This has been the best comp yet!

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - G.2 - 07-03-2011 07:43 PM

I saw that the voting thread (this thread) was finally posted, so I rushed off to make a nice cup of coffee, and I sat down to look at all the entries, and they are ALL excellent. It is going to be difficult to limit my choice to only three. Great work everyone. Good models, and I am enjoying all the eye-candy. My coffee is nice too. Happy

Good luck to everyone who entered, and good luck to the voters for having to make such a difficult decision.

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Dino - 07-03-2011 08:00 PM

WTF! Were is mine. I sent it to you guys via email. Were is it?

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Admiral - 07-03-2011 08:07 PM

You should've sent it in with PM here on CDO, if I remember correctly. A tip: Upload pictures of your entry here, for us all to see. Perhaps - perhaps - it might even get entered into the range of entries.

There is bound to be another Golden Hat competition later in this summer, so you won't have to wait for long until the next one.

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Abecedar - 07-03-2011 09:53 PM

Mines not there as well. sent it by PM on the 29th to "staff"  what did I do wrong?
Oh well Votes In.

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Dino - 07-03-2011 10:02 PM

But it says in the rules that I can send it to them via the email for the moderators. I'm sorry but I did what the moderators have written in the rules and this is just unfair.

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Vexxus - 07-03-2011 10:48 PM

Great work everyone! Lots of fun entries in there, and something for everyone!!!

Best of luck to all!

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Xander - 07-03-2011 10:59 PM

Abecedar Wrote:
Mines not there as well. sent it by PM on the 29th to "staff"  what did I do wrong?
Oh well Votes In.

They must be sent to the Golden Hat user, as per the rules.

Dino Wrote:
But it says in the rules that I can send it to them via the email for the moderators. I'm sorry but I did what the moderators have written in the rules and this is just unfair.

The rules state:

Full Rules Wrote:
How do I enter?

There are three ways to enter a CDO competition, the one required will be made very clear in the announcement thread.

The full rules are meant to encompass the many competitions we run which sometimes require different means of entry.  This contest (as with all other Golden Hats) requires a PM to be sent to the Golden Hat user.

If you send the entries to the Golden Hat user now, I will add them after I have verified that they were received on time.  You will suffer from the votes already cast as well as people knowing the identities of the late additions.

Aside from that, there is really nothing I can do; the rules were clearly stated.  I am sorry for any confusion, it is not my intention to make the competition unfair in any way.

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Shinobi - 07-04-2011 02:06 AM

Ok, my votes are in....... good luck guys.

Surprised nobody did anything like the figure I planned to paint up........ still miffed that I couldn't get it done in time........... ho hum, maybe next time Wink

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - ryanamandaanna - 07-04-2011 03:16 AM

Just submitted my votes; great work, everyone!!!  Big Grin

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Bassman - 07-04-2011 03:42 AM

First: my compliments to the staff. Another great job and great competition.
Second: my compliments to the comunity. Real hot stuff here. Another proof we are the best race in Warhammer world Wink

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Borador - 07-04-2011 04:26 AM

@Xander: On beforehand I'd like to state that if I win one of the two random draw prices, I humbly decline, since I already have a Dronzak Bannerfist and I wouldn't use a death rocket in my army anyway Tongue Wink so if that would be the case, please pass the prize on to another contestant ^^

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - vulcanologist - 07-04-2011 04:50 AM

Well done everyone! Our mighty Chaos dwarf empire keeps growing in strength and numbers! Seriously, some amazing entries well done all who entered and a big thank you to the staff for all your time and effort and to mantic for backing this contest! If ever proof was needed that ours is the most diverse,creative and supportive bunch on the net this surely was it! I also found it interesting that after all the calls for monsters and dioramas etc the contest that produved the greatest involvement was for a simple trooper! Well done again to the staff! After much deliberation my vote has been cast... Good luck everyone!

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Golder Goldeater - 07-04-2011 06:03 AM

I came up with my favourite 10.Happy
The 10 became 8, the 8 becam 5 and the 5 became 3.Tongue
However, Abecedar and Dino tend to come up with really kick @$$ miniatures so I will wait for their entries to come up before I submit my entries.Takes Hat off

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - nitroglysarine - 07-04-2011 06:39 AM

Golder Goldeater Wrote:
However, Abecedar and Dino tend to come up with really kick @$$ miniatures so I will wait for their entries to come up before I submit my entries.Takes Hat off

I'm guessing if that happens, then the votes will all be reset for fairness sake.

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Borador - 07-04-2011 07:09 AM

@nitro: dont think so actually, since they are already being enabled to enter, although they entered wrongly. I believe Xander already stated that they will have the disadvantage of not being able to get the votes that have already been cast.

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Hashut's Blessing - 07-04-2011 07:37 AM

Well, I'm blown away by the sheer number of entrants and the quality of all of the pieces. It's very difficult to decide and only made easier by me being strict with the "rank-and-file" part of the description - having said that, I feel bad as I can't discount how cool everything is.

I recall people revealing feelings of blandness in a single, run of the mill guy, but I feel it was the right way to go. Back to basics and everyone can get involved and no two pieces are similar in any way.

I'm glad that I managed to squeeze my entry in, after having Internet problems in the last hours of entering, lol. I try not to leave it to the last minute, but that's the tradition of CDO competitions Wink

Regarding the entries being re-added: as Xander said, the rules were clear on how to correctly enter and we are being more than fair by offering you to resend them correctly (although we'll check that the originals were entered on time for everyone else's fairness) and add them in. The penalty for not entering properly is evident in that they have lost some time on accruing votes so far.

Best of luck to all and thanks to all entrants for taking part, thanks to Mantic for supplying some cool prizes and many thanks to the members who entered their own draw prizes.

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - nitroglysarine - 07-04-2011 07:47 AM

Ah right, so they are free to re-sent them correctly, and the punishment for not reading them right is loosing a few possible votes.
gotcha, in that case i'd say to those affected, get them in quick!!

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - clam - 07-04-2011 07:53 AM

Wow - so that's what you all have been doing Big Grin What a spectacular GH - and very interesting seeing what impact "prizes" can have Tongue

Great job all of you - though you made it so easy picking me 3 favourites. Bring out the D28.

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Borador - 07-04-2011 08:11 AM

Clam, roll my entrynumber, then I'll buy your entry as soon as you make him comercially available! Wink

Yeah, I know we have a deal!

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - snowblizz - 07-04-2011 08:32 AM

Hashut's Blessing Wrote:
It's very difficult to decide and only made easier by me being strict with the "rank-and-file" part of the description - having said that, I feel bad as I can't discount how cool everything is.

Lots of people have mentioned that, but I gotta ask, how the 'eck do I make a call that something is rank and file or not?

After all, nothing says I can't be RnF from a elite unit, which would be a bit more involved than RnF of a basic unit. Being essentially dwarfs elaborate sort of comes with the territory.

I'm genuinely curious because I really need some help with an Occam's Mindrazor to cut out some entries. Besides my own (naturally, for me at least) I only see 1-2 I can "dismiss" out of hand.

I'm really stumped as of now. An I actually feeling downright despicable when the only way to cut down of number sis to make irrational calls like "I hate lavabases, so that's out".

Deeply impressed by what my fellow hobbyists have done which of course ironically leads to something of a dilemma.

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Borador - 07-04-2011 08:35 AM

Snowblizz, just vote for me three times, you'll get 3 slaves Tongue Wink

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Bassman - 07-04-2011 08:40 AM

Well I do not think say "I do hate lava bases, so it's out" is really irrational. Judging miniatures is not only about quality but also a matter of taste. If you do not like lava bases, well that's a good point to not vote that entry....

I do love lava bases despite not using them for my Chaos dwarves but I do not like other stuff and that is a part of my judgement.

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Borador - 07-04-2011 08:43 AM

I mostly look at painting standard (but I tend to pick something 3rd ed-ish almost all the time Tongue Wink)

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Willmark - 07-04-2011 08:47 AM

Damn fine stuff here I'm going to have a hard time with this for sure.

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Borador - 07-04-2011 08:53 AM

Willmark, mind my signature Wink

(@staff: we can campaign right? As long as i dont mention my entry number Tongue Wink)

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Bolg - 07-04-2011 09:12 AM

@Borador: Lol what if I mention your entry number d:

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Borador - 07-04-2011 09:32 AM

@ Bolg: haha that is jut evil Tongue Wink
Nah Im just campaigning for giggles, I want ONE VOTE DAMMIT! Haha Wink

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Bolg - 07-04-2011 09:40 AM

There are more fans of the classic range here, I think you'll be fine (:

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Borador - 07-04-2011 09:51 AM

That is very true sir!

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - G.2 - 07-04-2011 10:17 AM

I can tell by all the recent posts, that a few people are jittery with excitement.

@snowbizz: You may find it easier to select your top three by doing a process of elimination. Do something like this. Pick the 3-5 that you "dislike" the most. Then do this process again from the ones that are remaining. And again. Then you should end up with about 5-8 that you really like. Then with these ones. You can start being super critical. Consider things like, a) How skillful is the painting/sculpting, b) Is it mini that you would really like to own, c) can you see a colour which looks out of place, d) does the base suit the mini.

Hopefully this helps out.

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - JMR - 07-04-2011 11:13 AM

Well, my votes are in. I've voted with the question in mind: "Do I want to see 20-30 of these guys ranked up?"

Really great to see such a large number of entries. Gives me inspiration for working on my own models Happy

Can't wait to see the results! Altough to be fair I'm pretty sure which one is gonna win first place Tongue (not mine Wink)

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - snowblizz - 07-04-2011 11:40 AM

G.2 Wrote:
I can tell by all the recent posts, that a few people are jittery with excitement.

@snowbizz: You may find it easier to select your top three by doing a process of elimination. Do something like this. Pick the 3-5 that you "dislike" the most. Then do this process again from the ones that are remaining. And again. Then you should end up with about 5-8 that you really like. Then with these ones. You can start being super critical. Consider things like, a) How skillful is the painting/sculpting, b) Is it mini that you would really like to own, c) can you see a colour which looks out of place, d) does the base suit the mini.

Hopefully this helps out.

Something like that is what I'll be doing, right now I'm thinking I'll download all pictures and keep deleting the ones I "dis"like and see what I'm left with. I'm still thinking I'm going to have to start making decisions on "frivolous" grounds just to narrow it down.

It's a painting competition so I'd like to be able to just look at the painting, but alas, so so so many choices.

Ha! Now I know, it said 4 photos, some have more than 4 views are are so using more than 4 pictures which is "against the rules". Chop, chop from my longlist... Wink

EDIT: Being harsher than I've ever had to be I'm now down to 11.
EDIT2: Oh the humanity, the humanity... finally down to 3. It was brutal, brutal I tell you.

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Admiral - 07-04-2011 12:26 PM

I'll be doing like JMR, that is, asking myself what three miniatures I'd like to see a 20-30 model unit of, since that's what the competition is about. Bizarrely, this threatens to cut out two of the best painted samples. Tongue

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Zanko - 07-04-2011 12:46 PM

Holy crap ... there are some really amazing models! Takes Hat off

I thought we will see more FW guys.

It's difficult to find the 3 "best" ones ... I think I will need some more time to choose them! Wink

Update: My votes are made - very diffucult decision!

Hashut!

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Admiral - 07-04-2011 03:46 PM

By the way, thank you Xander, for putting together such a good compilation. Happy

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - EEJR - 07-04-2011 04:14 PM

Haha, there's a Chaos Dwarf made from the old Chaos Warriors with bodies in riot against themselves. Best use of them! Big Grin

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Nebuchandnezzar - 07-04-2011 04:40 PM

Just placed my votes, one model caught my attention straight away for first but secon and third was an extremely hard desicion.
All great entries Takes Hat off

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Borador - 07-04-2011 04:41 PM

Dear Mister Voting Thread,

After reading you, I felt the dire need to reply.
Please end very soon (and give me a vote). I wish to know who will win this clash of the Titans. Yes, it is true that some voters are torn between Scylla and Charibdis due to only being able to cast three votes, but I suspect even they can make up their minds very soon.

What I wish to say most is that I have feelings of great respect to all the contestants, who once again came up with brilliant work, and to all the staff members who made all this possible. And to you, Mantic Games, I raise my glass, you really went up the ladder by sponsoring this contest.

Looking forward to reading you soon again, Mister Voting Thread.

I bid thee farewell, and good night.

Sincerely yours,

Borador, Grand Aviator of the 101st DZAF regiment of Uzkulak

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Blue in VT - 07-04-2011 05:38 PM

Wow!! As usual with this contest I am completely amazed at the talent and ability of the members of this community.  Everyone who entered should be proud of their entry... There is not a warrior here I would be ashamed to have in my army.

That said I have a few favorites from the options... Way more than three... But eventually I was able to narrow it down... My votes are in!

Again... Cheers to all!

Blue

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Abecedar - 07-04-2011 07:14 PM

re-sent mine in again this am, australian time though.  Doesn't matter about the votes, I just want my mini to be in there so as to be included amongst that awesome company.  Well a sympathy vote wouldn't go astray.

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Pyro Stick - 07-04-2011 07:37 PM

My votes are in. I think i can guess about 11 of the entries (inc my own which are always pretty obvious entries lol) but i recognise a lot more. just cant put a name to the paint job because i dont check out blogs enough. Excellent turn out and its nice to see some warhammer forge models appearing but i thought we would have seen a few more.

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - G.2 - 07-04-2011 07:44 PM

snowblizz Wrote:
Ha! Now I know, it said 4 photos, some have more than 4 views are are so using more than 4 pictures which is "against the rules". Chop, chop from my longlist... Wink

You may need to be careful with this logic. I too noticed that some entries to have 5 photos and not just 4 (or less). Then upon closer examination, i noticed that 2 photos in that composition were identical. So I am thinking that the admin staff who compiled the photos may have just made a slight error during the photoshop"ing" process. After all their were a LOT of entries.

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Thorne - 07-04-2011 08:08 PM

The biggest problem I am having is to decide what a rank and file evil dwarf is. Many of the entries this competition seam just a bit to special to be rank and file. Great effort everyone. I shall cast my vote when I am able to work out which ones is what I would consider what category.

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Borador - 07-05-2011 12:37 AM

Thorne, elite rank 'n' file? "Big Grin"

@ G.2 yes I believe those pictures are the same, the "top" one is zoomed in a bit. Maybe it is due to the size a finished entry picture gets that they put the same picture on top of each other. I'd say to whoever sent that entry in, next time send seperate pictures again!

@Abecedar curious to see what you made! Sadly, I already voted Sad

@Pyro 11 is quite a lot! I think I know about 17 or 18 now I think. Seems that our own styles are still preferred, a lot more than I expected as well by the way.

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Abecedar - 07-05-2011 02:34 AM

Pretty easy to guess me and mine considering my "affiliations.   Mind you you'd think a guy with my lack of hair would prefer hats. but beanies are sort of masky/helmy aren't they?.  Ah-Ha an Evil Cd in a beanie with pom-poms on it.   Boradors is about the only one I've got pegged so far.

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - tjub - 07-05-2011 04:21 AM

The only thing I can say about champion/rank'n'file/elite is that the creators dont all think alike. My entry is supposed to be and rank'n'file Immortal/2nd warrior unit.
IMO none of the entrys were "too much" character to enter this comp.

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Loki - 07-05-2011 04:29 AM

Great work every one and best of luck to all the entries there is a really great mix of old and new models as well as loads of great conversions

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Thorne - 07-05-2011 04:47 AM

I voted. Not too sure I picked the right ones either but with the competition this fierce it's going to be bloody hard Big Grin

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - nitroglysarine - 07-05-2011 04:56 AM

tjub Wrote:
The only thing I can say about champion/rank'n'file/elite is that the creators dont all think alike. My entry is supposed to be and rank'n'file Immortal/2nd warrior unit.
IMO none of the entrys were "too much" character to enter this comp.

I think a couple looked like they could have been the unit champions, but I guess that comes from high detail and extras on them that would normally identify them as 'champions'

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - snowblizz - 07-05-2011 05:32 AM

G.2 Wrote:

snowblizz Wrote:

You may need to be careful with this logic. I too noticed that some entries to have 5 photos and not just 4 (or less). Then upon closer examination, i noticed that 2 photos in that composition were identical. So I am thinking that the admin staff who compiled the photos may have just made a slight error during the photoshop"ing" process. After all their were a LOT of entries.

Winky face, winky face...

I had to go with something to cut it down though.

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Xander - 07-05-2011 09:06 AM

G.2 Wrote:

Not an error.

When I receive entries at a small reolution, I try to display the photos at the size they were given, this often leaves a lot of extra space, so I blow up one of the pictures, which distorts it.  If I am given high resolution images, I don't have to do this, and I can have a mix of sizes without duplicates.

Happy

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Borador - 07-05-2011 09:28 AM

Oh thats a good tip for next time, I'll make sure to use 180dpi 1500xsomething images ^^

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Mahtipakarat - 07-07-2011 10:41 AM

Send my votes just now, Good luck for all the contestants!

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Bassman - 07-09-2011 03:07 AM

My votes are in.
Trimming down to 4 was pretty easy..... but then it was really hard!
Now looking forward for results!

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Blue in VT - 07-09-2011 02:03 PM

So... When are we expecting results to be posted?  I'm a little confused... Ad usual Wink

Waitin patiently... Again!

Blue

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Vexxus - 07-10-2011 12:34 AM

GET YOUR VOTES IN!

@ Blue in VT -- Midnight tonight (Sunday) EST is the voting deadline!

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Bassman - 07-10-2011 08:19 AM

Come on! Let's vote Happy

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - nitroglysarine - 07-10-2011 12:35 PM

last few votes!!! Can't wait to see the winners!

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Border Reiver - 07-10-2011 10:48 PM

Absolutely awesome - 24 you'd have had my vote if you hadn't used such a yellow filter - I couldn't make out the real colours.  But otherwise smashing.

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Xander - 07-11-2011 12:14 AM

I have tallied the votes.  Winners will be announced tomorrow. Happy

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - fonejaker - 07-11-2011 04:20 AM

HAAZZAAARRR !!!!

I am awaiting the  results

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Bolg - 07-11-2011 07:07 AM

fonejaker Wrote:
The user has sent you 28 Slaves. The reason is GH15 entry

But, but, but... There where 29 entries d:

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Bassman - 07-11-2011 08:16 AM

Bolg Wrote:

fonejaker Wrote:
The user has sent you 28 Slaves. The reason is GH15 entry

But, but, but... There where 29 entries d:

AHAHAHAHAH that's true! We wanna our slave!! Takes Hat off

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Borador - 07-11-2011 09:58 AM

Yeah were is the extra slave? :p
(2 if you count Dino's wrongly sent in entry as well)

Waiting patiently for the results!!

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Bassman - 07-11-2011 10:08 AM

Who is checkin' the website every 20 minutes like me? Big Grin

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - tjub - 07-11-2011 10:23 AM

Bassman Wrote:
Who is checkin' the website every 20 minutes like me? Big Grin

Takes Hat off

RE: Golden Hat XV - Voting Thread! - Xander - 07-11-2011 10:28 AM

Oh snap, the results are up.