Post Reply  Post Thread 
Golden Hat #8 - Prizes Officially Announced!
Author MessageGolden Hat #8 - Prizes Officially Announced!
Xander
Chaos Dwarf Ambassador

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 7
Slaves: 503
Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Best Contributor - 2007 Golden Hat - Silver Wiki - Major Contributor Image Gallery Contributor - Gold Word of Hashut - Contributor Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Veteran Medal - Bronze                               
Golden Hat #8 - Prizes Officially Announced!Xander 02-20-2009

I am feeling super excited about this Golden Hat!  I want it to be the most successful contest we've ever had!  Moreover, I am in a generous mood! That is why I am pleased to announce these prizes!

So these are the prizes:
1. A brand new Dwarf Lord of Chaos from Avatars of War
2. A copy of the Canadian White Dwarf Supplement that featured a colour print-out of the Chaos Dwarf Army List from Ravening Hordes.
3. Your own @chaos-dwarfs.com email address, which can be set up to forward to your existing email!

It's simple, the top winner chooses a prize! Then we'll draw a random name for the next prize, they will choose from the remaining 2 prizes. Then we will raffle a second name, and they will receive the remaining prize!

Any questions? If you would like to donate a prize you may!

You still have time to paint an entry! One week is plenty enough time to paint a single War Machine. In fact I still have to paint mine! So get going everyone!

Cheers, Cheers!
-Xander

P.S. Don't forget to cast your votes for CDO's 2008 Community Awards!

Join us on the new forum. Come help us test it out!
https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com

This post was last modified: 02-20-2009 12:13 PM by Xander.

02-20-2009 12:02 PM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Messages In This Thread
Golden Hat #8 - Prizes Officially Announced! - Xander - 02-20-2009 12:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Golden Hat XII - Winners Announced Grimstonefire 38 23,754 07-23-2010 04:07 PM
Last Post: Hashut's Blessing
  Golden Hat #10 - Winners Announced! Xander 37 26,149 12-17-2009 08:10 PM
Last Post: Forgefire
  Golden Hat #8 - Winners Announced! Grimstonefire 35 26,310 06-29-2009 04:55 AM
Last Post: tjub

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites