Pages (66): « First < Previous 62 63 64 65 [66] Last »
3 Votes - 5 Average   Fuggit Khan's Big Hats, Big Noses n' Big Teeth Army Blog
Author MessageFuggit Khan's Big Hats, Big Noses n' Big Teeth Army Blog
Malorndk
Greater Daemon of Hashut

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 7
Slaves: 1132
Word of Hashut - Contributor Platinum Army Medal - 6000 PTS Wiki - Major Contributor Image Gallery Contributor - Platinum Best General - 2016                               
RE: Fuggit Khan's Big Hats, Big Noses n' Big Teeth Army BlogMalorndk Yesterday

It's hard to really show my enthusiasm through the self censur of certain curse words that is not wanted on this site. Just know that I'm reaaaally into this, especially the 6 new twohanders on your to do list. As a man who have EVERYTHING a big hat lover could have, more Fuggit twohanders are definitely highest on my list of things that would make my life better! <3 <3 <3

Army blog - Army Showcase - Project Banners - Legendary Battle
Yesterday 01:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Will Liam
Chaos Dwarf Daemonsmith

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 2
Slaves: 285
Golden Hat - Silver Artisan's Contest - Bronze Artisan's Contest - Gold Golden Hat - Bronze x2                               
RE: Fuggit Khan's Big Hats, Big Noses n' Big Teeth Army BlogWill Liam Today

Its one of the best big hats sculpts I’ve seen but I think the scale mail would look a lot better going all the way down to the sleeve the way the arms are now look a little bit too rigid - using the scales might make it easier to create more of a curve - other than that I think you have captured the look of a big hats chaos dwarf perfectly (Note: start with a positive Insert negative and end with a positive)
But seriously even with the arms the way they are it still a awesome sculpt Happy

Today 07:12 AM
Will Liam
Chaos Dwarf Daemonsmith

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 2
Slaves: 285
Golden Hat - Silver Artisan's Contest - Bronze Artisan's Contest - Gold Golden Hat - Bronze x2                               
RE: Fuggit Khan's Big Hats, Big Noses n' Big Teeth Army BlogWill Liam Today

Forgot to say that I think his left arm is curved well but his right one looks to me to be a little stiff

Today 07:27 AM
Pages (66): « First < Previous 62 63 64 65 [66] Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  MadHatter's 90's Big Hats Blog! MadHatter 7 1,315 07-07-2017 12:24 PM
Last Post: Bloodbeard
  Big noses and bigger hats. OOP Dawi Zharr! Red Skullz 302 41,504 02-20-2015 08:47 AM
Last Post: Red Skullz
  The Besieger and his Golden Army. (BETER Pictures of the Hobgoblin Khan's) The Besieger 140 66,723 03-03-2014 03:07 PM
Last Post: BABIS
Toungue Big hats, Big noses and big....shoes! I.P. 86 34,237 11-07-2009 09:52 AM
Last Post: I.P.
  The House Blackhand army - Ravens army blog? The Raven 5 5,057 09-09-2008 04:12 AM
Last Post: puppet gathering

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites