Zanthrax
Bull Centaur

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 4
Slaves: 127
Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS                               
RE: Fuggit Khan's Big Hats, Big Noses n' Big Teeth Army BlogZanthrax 07-27-2018

Maybe a Kickstarter to expand the range too Wink

My guide to alternative Big Hat Chaos Dwarfs 2017 edition: http://ironhaiden666.blogspot.com.au/201...hat-chaos​
07-27-2018 07:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 8
Slaves: 697
Scribe's Contest - Bronze x3 Best Attitude - 2014 Best Contributor - 2014 Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Bronze Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest Silver Hellsmith - Gold Dark Apostle - Silver Best Attitude - 2015 Best Overall Member - 2015 Best Contributor - 2015 Artisan's Contest - Silver Best Overall Member - 2016 Best Contributor - 2016 Artisan's Contest - Gold                               
RE: Fuggit Khan's Big Hats, Big Noses n' Big Teeth Army BlogAdmiral 07-27-2018

Stellar work, Fuggit!

Zanthrax Wrote:
Maybe a Kickstarter to expand the range too Wink

When financially necessary. As an old-fashioned Dwarf at heart I don't like to take risks by being answerable to anyone, should something go wrong, and so rely on my own savings and earnings as much as possible. There are safe ways to do miniature Kickstarters, however, by having everything ready sculpted and moulds already produced and test cast once (not mass production cast, obviously). That way it's assured everything will cast fine and you know all the numbers to calculate what you need to know.

But yes, it's something that's almost certain to happen in the future for both Dwarves of the Dark Bell Tower and Tjublings. Not least for Tjub. He's gone megalomaniacally ambitious at the moment, which pleases the Father of Darkness greatly, and apparently Fuggit is showing early symptoms of the same.

Takes Hat off

News on CDO: Artisan's Contest XXV - Deadline 4th of September ...  Admiralty Miniatures Blogshop

And thus there was Chaos. And Squats. Hobby Group Auxillia Work. On Dark Tides. Miscellaneous Commercial Sculpts. Flayman Tutorial.
Chaos Dwarf Writings: Fables. Songs. Sayings. Quotes. Monumental Inscriptions. Religious Texts.
There's fourteen ways to skin a dwarf. Path to Glory: Chaos Dwarf Warband Rules.

This post was last modified: 07-27-2018 08:21 AM by Admiral.

07-27-2018 08:06 AM
Carcearion
Greater Daemon of Hashut

Market Rep: 1
Slaves: 207
Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Hellsmith - Gold Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Photobucket Migration Exceptional Help Photobucket Migration Scribe's Contest Silver                               
RE: Fuggit Khan's Big Hats, Big Noses n' Big Teeth Army BlogCarcearion 07-27-2018

I love the new Fuggit Chaos Dwarfs! They look amazing! I don't think your going to have any problem getting pre-orders around these parts!

"It matters not that you failed to burn the world. What matters is that you lit a fire."
- Neherazsh the Flaming Bull

My Chaos Dwarf Name Generator
Army Blog: Carcearion's Warhost of Karagazkar
Short Story: To Carve One's Fate
My Shapeways Shop: Carcearion's Bit Forge - Evil Dwarf Bits For Sale!
07-27-2018 06:34 PM
Will Liam
Chaos Dwarf Daemonsmith

Market Rep: 2
Slaves: 319
Golden Hat - Silver Artisan's Contest - Bronze x2 Artisan's Contest - Gold Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Golden Hat - Gold                               
RE: Fuggit Khan's Big Hats, Big Noses n' Big Teeth Army BlogWill Liam 07-27-2018

My big hats really need these kinda miniatures to complement the army - giving a better rounded option to fill gaps without having to use the older 80's models - keep them coming Fuggit Happy

Don't ever chase what they are never going to give you!!

Will Liam - finished Chaos Dwarf and Hobgoblins
http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showth...?tid=16923
07-27-2018 10:35 PM
Fuggit Khan
The Eye of Hashut

Group: Immortals
Slaves: 621
Best Hobbyist - 2013 Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Golden Hat  - Gold x2 Scribe's Contest - Gold x2 Bronze Army Medal - 1000 PTS Artisan's Contest - Gold x3 Artisan's Contest - Silver x2 Scribe's Contest Silver Best Hobbyist - 2014 Diplomat Medal - Bronze Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Silver Scribe's Contest Veteran Golden Hat - Bronze Veteran Medal - Silver Fuggit (dubai joke medal) Scribe's Contest - Bronze x2 Best Hobbyist - 2015 Artisan's Contest - Bronze                               
RE: Fuggit Khan's Big Hats, Big Noses n' Big Teeth Army BlogFuggit Khan 08-07-2018

Thank you everybody, lots of good comments and feedback, all of which helps me Takes Hat off
I like your suggestions to make more separate hands for him, so that he could possibly be cast as different characters.
I especially like the idea of hands for a battle standard bearer.
Admiral, what say you?
In terms of casting/molds, would extra options for hands be feasible?
Can he successfully be cast with holes in his arms at the wrists?
And any feedback from all you guys out there with casting experience is of course appreciated Takes Hat off

So a bit more work on him, he's got kettle helm armor added, Y-ring back straps with a skull, a toolbox, pouch and dagger. Enough gear? Not too busy?
Link for pics can be found here :
http://imgur.com/a/OHcRzfd

Time for me to get back to painting the walls, before the Mrs finds more odd jobs for me to do around the house  Wink

Hashut!

"Where there's a whip, there's a way!"

This post was last modified: 08-08-2018 03:49 AM by Admiral.

08-07-2018 10:50 PM
tjub
Hat or Die!

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 13
Slaves: 1363
Army Showcase Best Hobbyist - 2008 Word of Hashut - Contributor Golden Hat - Silver x2 Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS Best Hobbyist - 2009 Artisan's Contest - Gold Best Hobbyist - 2010 Veteran Medal - Bronze Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Best Hobbyist - 2011 Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Best Hobbyist - 2012 Dark Apostle - Bronze Photobucket Migration Hellsmith - Gold Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Gold                               
RE: Fuggit Khan's Big Hats, Big Noses n' Big Teeth Army Blogtjub 08-07-2018

Looks great! As a blacksmith he should be carrying too much stuff IMO, that would only hinder him in his work. So I wouldn't add more. As for casting I dont think there would be any problems with holes in the wrists.

08-07-2018 11:58 PM
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

Group: Hashut's Admin
Slaves: 697
Scribe's Contest - Bronze x3 Best Attitude - 2014 Best Contributor - 2014 Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Bronze Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest Silver Hellsmith - Gold Dark Apostle - Silver Best Attitude - 2015 Best Overall Member - 2015 Best Contributor - 2015 Artisan's Contest - Silver Best Overall Member - 2016 Best Contributor - 2016 Artisan's Contest - Gold                               
RE: Fuggit Khan's Big Hats, Big Noses n' Big Teeth Army BlogAdmiral 08-08-2018

Magnificent details! Love the progress. Be more than welcome to make BSB bits. Takes Hat off

News on CDO: Artisan's Contest XXV - Deadline 4th of September ...  Admiralty Miniatures Blogshop

And thus there was Chaos. And Squats. Hobby Group Auxillia Work. On Dark Tides. Miscellaneous Commercial Sculpts. Flayman Tutorial.
Chaos Dwarf Writings: Fables. Songs. Sayings. Quotes. Monumental Inscriptions. Religious Texts.
There's fourteen ways to skin a dwarf. Path to Glory: Chaos Dwarf Warband Rules.
08-08-2018 03:50 AM
Enjoysrandom
Chaos Dwarf Hero

Market Rep: 9
Slaves: 422
Artisan's Contest - Bronze Golden Hat - Gold Golden Hat - Bronze Major Prize Sponsor                               
RE: Fuggit Khan's Big Hats, Big Noses n' Big Teeth Army BlogEnjoysrandom 08-08-2018

Box and dagger look great, love him!

Check out my Google Drive, and my Ebay Store, message me if you have any questions.
08-08-2018 01:06 PM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pages (68): « First < Previous 64 65 66 67 [68] Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  MadHatter's 90's Big Hats Blog! MadHatter 7 1,590 07-07-2017 12:24 PM
Last Post: Bloodbeard
  Big noses and bigger hats. OOP Dawi Zharr! Red Skullz 302 44,849 02-20-2015 08:47 AM
Last Post: Red Skullz
  The Besieger and his Golden Army. (BETER Pictures of the Hobgoblin Khan's) The Besieger 140 68,553 03-03-2014 03:07 PM
Last Post: BABIS
Toungue Big hats, Big noses and big....shoes! I.P. 86 35,371 11-07-2009 09:52 AM
Last Post: I.P.
  The House Blackhand army - Ravens army blog? The Raven 5 5,621 09-09-2008 04:12 AM
Last Post: puppet gathering

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites