Pages (28): « First < Previous 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 Next > Last »
1 Votes - 5 Average   Bloodbeards Chaos Dwarf Blog
Author MessageBloodbeards Chaos Dwarf Blog
Abecedar
Curmudgeon of Hashut

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 14
Slaves: 1687
Best Attitude - 2016 Word of Hashut - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Artisan's Contest - Silver Diplomat Medal - Bronze Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS Scribe's Contest Veteran Artisan's Contest - Gold Scribe's Contest Bronze Scribe's Contest - Gold x2 Scribe's Contest - Silver x2 Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Artisan's Contest - Bronze x3 Golden Hat - Gold Best Overall Member - 2017 Best General - 2018                               
RE: Bloodbeards Blog [Update 2/9-15: Emissary and reenforcements]Abecedar 02-11-2015

The emmisary in the middle is giving him (Tut Mirnix) a really strange look!  

"Did you just Fart!" or something comes to mind

Last Time I Bled for my Hobby  =  27 June 17(ouchy); 15 June 17
Last Time I glued my fingers together = 30th, 29th & 27th June 17; 16 June 17

Army Blog

Short Stories
Legend of Lord Kvackd'up
Zhek'dars tales  =  tbf.
02-11-2015 04:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bloodbeard
Master Hellsmith of the Artillery Forge

Group: Retired Staff
Market Rep: 18
Slaves: 834
Diplomat Medal - Bronze Artisan's Contest - Bronze Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Wiki - Major Contributor Scribe's Contest Gold Best General - 2014 Best Overall Member - 2014 Veteran Medal - Bronze Scribe's Contest Silver Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Dark Apostle - Silver                               
RE: Bloodbeards Blog [Update 2/9-15: Emissary and reenforcements]Bloodbeard 02-13-2015

Abecedar Wrote:

That would be my general and not an emissary Abecedar. But I think he's actually wondering: "Dude, what happened to your head?!"

Hobgobling Head Project - selling the mould
To a quick spam to raise awareness. As can be seen in this thread: Hobgoblin Head Project - passing the torch, I'm selling the hobgoblin head mould. It's in perfect condition and works well.

I also have 51 hobgoblin heads (second grade from testing process) for sale.

Check the above link for more info.

02-13-2015 03:47 AM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Abecedar
Curmudgeon of Hashut

Best Attitude - 2016 Word of Hashut - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Artisan's Contest - Silver Diplomat Medal - Bronze Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS Scribe's Contest Veteran Artisan's Contest - Gold Scribe's Contest Bronze Scribe's Contest - Gold x2 Scribe's Contest - Silver x2 Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Artisan's Contest - Bronze x3 Golden Hat - Gold Best Overall Member - 2017 Best General - 2018                               
RE: Bloodbeards Blog [Update 2/9-15: Emissary and reenforcements]Abecedar 02-13-2015

Bloodbeard Wrote:

Abecedar Wrote:

That would be my general and not an emissary Abecedar. But I think he's actually wondering: "Dude, what happened to your head?!"

Ooops Sir. I'm sorry Sir.

Army Blog

Short Stories
Legend of Lord Kvackd'up
Zhek'dars tales  =  tbf.
02-13-2015 04:27 AM
Bloodbeard

Diplomat Medal - Bronze Artisan's Contest - Bronze Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Wiki - Major Contributor Scribe's Contest Gold Best General - 2014 Best Overall Member - 2014 Veteran Medal - Bronze Scribe's Contest Silver Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Dark Apostle - Silver                               
RE: Bloodbeards Blog [Update 2/9-15: Emissary and reenforcements]Bloodbeard 02-15-2015

Hobgoblins - the planning phase
Time for them hobgoblins. I've just base coated 61 stormvermin to become hobgoblins. But 61 (and 14 warhounds) is not enough, because I need 72. So I sat down an did some planning of how to get that goal done.

I'll make 2 khans on wolves, 10 raiders (inc. 1 command group) and 2x30 hobgoblins (both with command group). Here's the planning of models, unit fillers and a "floor plan" of how to place the unit.

I love the concept of wolf raider, even though the might not be worth their points. And the models are gonna be awesome. I've chosen warhounds of chaos for wolves. They are very dynamic (and I have both metal and plastic for further differences in pose), cheap and their size fit better to stormvermin than the large fenrisian wolves - the hobgoblins would be eaten by those.

I'm really looking forward to doing the bases on these ones. Lots of room compared to the bases of stunted dwarfs. I have added lots of rocks and will do so to the other fillers as well. A favourite moment in The Two Towers movie is when a Warg prowls over a rock and jumps down on a rider of Rohan. So cool - that's why I have rocks here. No lava on hobgoblins - they don't have protecting blackshard armour. And This way I can perhaps use them better for other future armies.

7 of 12 cavalry bases has skulls on them (and one a half burried skeleton). The two 40mm bases are for unitfillers. They'll have a chained warhound on them and a hobgoblin beastmaster.

All skulls are cut in half and the skeletons have been filled down, so they better look buried. The sand on the bases have been added last to further make the skulls look half burried.

Heads?!
I'll use goblin / gretchen / old night goblin heads for these. Gonna give them all green stuff hobgoblin hats, green stuffed nose tips and longer jaws. But I currently only have 5 gretchen heads and 15 goblin heads. So if anyone one have extras it would be a great help. Gretchen / old night goblin heads are hardest to find for me. Thank you in advance.

Communty Awards 2014
The time for voting on the community awards 2014: Click here for voting threads

Please go and cast your votes. Last year the threads had roughly 1000 hits - this year we are only on 250. Get voting people.

This post was last modified: 02-15-2015 01:28 AM by Bloodbeard.

02-15-2015 01:24 AM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Abecedar
Curmudgeon of Hashut

RE: Bloodbeards Blog [Update 2/15-15: Planning the hobgoblins]Abecedar 02-15-2015

Good luck with this hobgoblin project.  I'll be watching with interest as to how they turn out
as I have a pack of those WoC wolfs and some of the older chaos hounds waiting for some TLC.

Army Blog

Short Stories
Legend of Lord Kvackd'up
Zhek'dars tales  =  tbf.
02-15-2015 03:56 AM
Bloodbeard

RE: Bloodbeards Blog [Update 2/15-15: Planning the hobgoblins]Bloodbeard 03-31-2015

Hobgoblin Legion - Plan 118
So my plan for the Year of the Hobgoblin is to make all the models needed for my Hobgoblin Legion. That's 118 hobgoblin models all in all.

I have all the bits needed and sortet out. ... Well almost all the models needed. I still need 10 wolves/warhounds/beasts for the second unit of wolfraiders.

Since Scribe's Contest II I've been all in love with hobgoblins. And now that GH XXII is out of the way (remember to vote! See my signiature.) I can beging with hobgoblins.

After reading Fuggit Khans excellent respons in the SCII thread (Fuggit on Hobgoblins) I've changed my view on them. The are not slaves of the Dawi Zharr. They are allies.

The fluff for my army is a band of misfits, low status chaos dwarfs, bandits and slavers all trying to get power/status/safety from my Prophet Zantromm. The same goes for the hobgoblins. Each regiment will have their own little story and be from their own clan of hobgoblins. Some driven from their homeland after losing a war and not bending the knee to a khan. Some saved / traded free from another overlord. Some joining for other reasons.

118 hobgoblins
30 hobgoblins: Made from stormvermin, with sneaky git hats. Incl. command, a 40*60 unitfiller overseer on palanquin and a 40*40 unitfiller beastmaster and beast.

30 hobgoblins: Made from stormvermin, with classic hobgoblin hats (greenstuff on sneaky git hats), incl, command and unitfillers.

30 hobgoblins: made from plaguemonks, with sneaky git heads.

10 wolf raiders: Stormvermin, mongel steel/fur helmets.

10 wolf raiders: Plaguemonk, goblin wolfrider legs, classic hobgoblin hats.

2 khans on wolf: sneaky git, khan hats with horns.

2 boltthrowers/death rockets: original metal ones with an added plaguemonk hobgoblin crew. And some hellstorm rocket battery rockets.

118 hobgoblins in all on the army rosters (incl. unitfilers). So I'm in a hurry, gonna have to do some speed painting. Plan is to use less colours, only highlight the skin areas and get by with wash on the rest.

Besides the unitfillers all regiments wil have an equal amount of hobgoblins with bows, two weapons and hw/s. I like the rabble look of goblin regiments and I can field them with whatever option I like.

And I hobgoblins being devious, treacherous, stealing, thieving, back stabbing in nature, I think they would carry all their belongings and possesions on them all the time. So the hobgoblins will all extra weapons, quivers or shields strapped to them.

First 5
Made the first rank for the first regiment. Counting the boltthrower crew in metal and Fuggits emissary that brings me to 10 models already!

I'm being real careful when building these, to make sure they rank up nicely.

Bows are from ungors, new nighgoblins and the ones on their back is from the old goblin set perhaps and a dwarf crossbow. The movement tray will have shields stuck on the ground before the front rank archers as well.

03-31-2015 11:12 AM
Fuggit Khan
The Eye of Hashut

Market Rep: 8
Slaves: 740
Best Hobbyist - 2013 Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Golden Hat  - Gold x2 Bronze Army Medal - 1000 PTS Artisan's Contest - Gold x3 Artisan's Contest - Silver x2 Scribe's Contest Silver Best Hobbyist - 2014 Diplomat Medal - Bronze Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Silver Scribe's Contest Veteran Golden Hat - Bronze Veteran Medal - Silver Fuggit (dubai joke medal) Scribe's Contest - Bronze x2 Best Hobbyist - 2015 Artisan's Contest - Bronze Scribe's Contest - Gold x3                               
RE: Bloodbeards Blog [Update 3/31-15: First 5 (of 118) hobgoblins]Fuggit Khan 03-31-2015

Very very nice Hobgoblin conversions, and I am not easily swayed on my opinions for hobgoblin conversions...I am a Hobgoblin purist when it comes to the models.
Your conversions keep a lot of the classic 4th edition aesthetic, but with a nice new 'look' to them. It's a hard conversion to pull off, I've seen it done right a few times here on other CDO blogs, good to see that you've done it 'right' too (just my old school, back stabbing, biased opinion of course) Tongue Wink
Fuggit abides Cheers!
The banner is nice too, the skulls and bones have a wonderful Dark Lands feel to them...perfect! These guys will make lovely allies to the Dawi Zharr.

"Where there's a whip, there's a way!"
03-31-2015 11:33 AM
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 10
Slaves: 248
Scribe's Contest - Bronze x3 Best Attitude - 2014 Best Contributor - 2014 Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest Silver Hellsmith - Gold Dark Apostle - Silver Best Attitude - 2015 Best Overall Member - 2015 Best Contributor - 2015 Artisan's Contest - Silver x2 Best Overall Member - 2016 Best Contributor - 2016 Artisan's Contest - Gold Best Contributor - 2017 Best Attitude - 2017                               
RE: Bloodbeards Blog [Update 3/31-15: First 5 (of 118) hobgoblins]Admiral 03-31-2015

Very good conversions and a neat themed list! The choice of bits is splendid, as Fuggit pointed out.

Besides, are those some of the cast Hobgobbo heads? If that's the case, then perhaps not all of them were too large after all. I'll have to look closely on that before contacting any 3D-printing firm. Would smaller resculpts of some of the 12 heads work? Gonna check on it a bit later, bit it'd be best to have your thoughts on this since my eye-measurement is too insensitive with size deviation. Happy

As for background, Hobgoblins are both slaves and allies, a privileged elite slave caste in Chaos Dwarf society prospering from their mutually beneficial pact with the Chaos Dwarfs (a bargain with the devil, since that ensures their destruction in the Dark Lands at the hands of other Greenskins should the Dawi Zharr ever fall). That leaves the Hobgoblins with a lot of independence. The perfect lackeys and henchmen for any evil Dwarfs.

News on CDO: Artisan's Contest XXVIII - Deadline 31st of October  ...  Etsy shop

And thus there was Chaos. And Squats. Hobby Group Auxillia Work. On Dark Tides. Miscellaneous Commercial Sculpts. Flayman Tutorial.
Chaos Dwarf Writings:
Fables. Songs. Proverbs. Quotes. Monumental Inscriptions. Religious Texts.
There's fourteen ways to skin a dwarf. Chaos Dwarf Warband Rules. Ninth Age concepts.
03-31-2015 12:21 PM
DAGabriel
Greater Daemon of Hashut

Slaves: 515
Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Golden Hat - Gold Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS Golden Hat - Silver Veteran Medal - Bronze                               
RE: Bloodbeards Blog [Update 3/31-15: First 5 (of 118) hobgoblins]DAGabriel 03-31-2015

118 f.ing Hobgobs??????
Happy painting.
Even my poor few ones awaiting my attention are looking like a mountain to me.
Great conversions btw, but now sharpen the brushes. Pure conversion work must surly be boring?

2015        Bought/Traded: 104        Painted: 107

My army blog: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showth...589&page=1
03-31-2015 01:07 PM
Doombeard
Unregistered

RE: Bloodbeards Blog [Update 3/31-15: First 5 (of 118) hobgoblins]Doombeard 03-31-2015

Admiral Wrote:
Besides, are those some of the cast Hobgobbo heads? If that's the case, then perhaps not all of them were too large after all. I'll have to look closely on that before contacting any 3D-printing firm. Would smaller resculpts of some of the 12 heads work? Gonna check on it a bit later, bit it'd be best to have your thoughts on this since my eye-measurement is too insensitive with size deviation. Happy

Those are Fatdex's hobgob kits he was selling in the Marketplace, some guy on here a while back cast a batch of sneaky git heads up and sold fatdex a bunch, but stopped doing them because they were a pain in the butt. If you search through the hobgoblin galleries you can find him, think his name was Bob something. Bloodbeard managed to buy all 100 of the remaining ones + stormvermin bodies and ungor bows, in a one off from fatdex, was a pretty good deal.

Admiral & Bloodbeard if you'd just checked the original Greens against a Stormvermin body to begin with, you would've saved yourselves a lot of time, Bloodbeard wouldn't have wasted all that money on mould making and casting them in the first place only to find out they were too big, and not so many of us would have been waiting with baited breath for so long just to discover they were about 3 times too big!

03-31-2015 01:25 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Bloodbeard

RE: Bloodbeards Blog [Update 3/31-15: First 5 (of 118) hobgoblins]Bloodbeard 03-31-2015

Fuggit Khan Wrote:
Your conversions keep a lot of the classic 4th edition aesthetic, but with a nice new 'look' to them.

The banner is nice too, the skulls and bones have a wonderful Dark Lands feel to them...perfect!

Thank you very much. Will a bit of details to the banners cross pole. Perhaps a chain.

Admiral Wrote:
Besides, are those some of the cast Hobgobbo heads? Would smaller resculpts of some of the 12 heads work?

No. Yours are at least twice as big. These fit perfectly. Not that many details though. Smaller resculpts would properly have too many details to work.

DAGabriel Wrote:
Great conversions btw, but now sharpen the brushes. Pure conversion work must surly be boring?

Conversion work is my favourite bit of the hobby. But must be painted to loon completed.  I hate painting.  I'm really slow. And a perfectionist always painting to the best of my ability - taking forever. So that'll be the challenge here. Paint fast and make it look ok.

Gonna build 20 and paint them first. Make 10 more and paint the complete regiment. Then take on 10 wolf raiders. finish painting them. Then next unit.

Doombeard Wrote:
Bloodbeard managed to buy all 100 of the remaining ones + stormvermin bodies and ungor bows, in a one off from fatdex, was a pretty good deal.

Admiral & Bloodbeard if you'd just checked the original Greens against a Stormvermin body to begin with, you would've saved yourselves a lot of time, Bloodbeard wouldn't have wasted all that money on mould making and casting them in the first place only to find out they were too big, and not so many of us would have been waiting with baited breath for so long just to discover they were about 3 times too big!

Yes very good deal indeed. Planned on selling 40 of the heads, but came up with the hobgoblin legion. Already had 60 stormvermin, got 100 plaguemonks from fattdex. So I'll end up with aaround 60 excess plaguemonk bodies and a lot of skaven bits. Will try to unload those.

With the hobgoblin head project there are no regrets. Good learning experience. And we always said to not hold your breath. Takes Hat off

03-31-2015 01:44 PM
Ben Saunders
Chaos Dwarf Daemonsmith

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 36

RE: Bloodbeards Blog [Update 3/31-15: First 5 (of 118) hobgoblins]Ben Saunders 03-31-2015

Bloodbeard Wrote:
Already had 60 stormvermin, got 100 plaguemonks from fattdex.

I was going to ask whether there was any particular logic to mixing Stormvermin and Plague Monks. Is it simply that you have the models already? Or will they represent different tribes or something? Perhaps the Stormvermin for the CDs' favoured allies and the Plague Monks for slaves?

03-31-2015 05:23 PM
Doombeard
Unregistered

RE: Bloodbeards Blog [Update 3/31-15: First 5 (of 118) hobgoblins]Doombeard 03-31-2015

Bloodbeard Wrote:
With the hobgoblin head project there are no regrets. Good learning experience. And we always said to not hold your breath. Takes Hat off

I think I just got a little over excited when I saw those incredible greens Admiral did =)

03-31-2015 05:50 PM
Quote this message in a reply
gIL^
Playing Age of Sigmar

Market Rep: 11
Slaves: 224

RE: Bloodbeards Blog [Update 3/31-15: First 5 (of 118) hobgoblins]gIL^ 03-31-2015

Oh nice, I love Silent bobs hobgob heads i think only we have them Big Grin I got like 100 Big Grin

03-31-2015 09:19 PM
Bloodbeard

RE: Bloodbeards Blog [Update 3/31-15: First 5 (of 118) hobgoblins]Bloodbeard 04-01-2015

Ben Saunders Wrote:

Bloodbeard Wrote:
Already had 60 stormvermin, got 100 plaguemonks from fattdex.

I was going to ask whether there was any particular logic to mixing Stormvermin and Plague Monks. Is it simply that you have the models already? Or will they represent different tribes or something? Perhaps the Stormvermin for the CDs' favoured allies and the Plague Monks for slaves?

Original plnan was to only have 60 hobgoblins, so bought 60 stormvermin - but then came 100 heads. And now I'm gonna quote myself from the hobgoblin post  Ben.

Bloodbeard Wrote:
Each regiment will have their own little story and be from their own clan of hobgoblins. Some driven from their homeland after losing a war and not bending the knee to a khan. Some saved / traded free from another overlord. Some joining for other reasons.

This post was last modified: 04-01-2015 02:24 AM by Bloodbeard.

04-01-2015 02:22 AM
Grimstonefire
The Magician Technician

Market Rep: 24
Slaves: 1362
Best Overall Member - 2009 Golden Hat  - Gold x2 Artisan's Contest - Gold Golden Hat - Bronze Word of Hashut - Contributor Golden Hat - Silver Veteran Medal - Gold Best Overall Member - 2010 Hellsmith - Bronze                               
RE: Bloodbeards Blog [Update 3/31-15: First 5 (of 118) hobgoblins]Grimstonefire 04-01-2015

Do you have the wolves for the khans yet?  I'd give the thunderwolves a go.

Ever the best of friends Mum. 1953-2011   Sad
04-01-2015 06:42 AM
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 10
Slaves: 248
Scribe's Contest - Bronze x3 Best Attitude - 2014 Best Contributor - 2014 Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest Silver Hellsmith - Gold Dark Apostle - Silver Best Attitude - 2015 Best Overall Member - 2015 Best Contributor - 2015 Artisan's Contest - Silver x2 Best Overall Member - 2016 Best Contributor - 2016 Artisan's Contest - Gold Best Contributor - 2017 Best Attitude - 2017                               
RE: Bloodbeards Blog [Update 3/31-15: First 5 (of 118) hobgoblins]Admiral 04-01-2015

Looking forward to see these conversions painted!

Doombeard Wrote:
Those are Fatdex's hobgob kits he was selling in the Marketplace, some guy on here a while back cast a batch of sneaky git heads up and sold fatdex a bunch, but stopped doing them because they were a pain in the butt. If you search through the hobgoblin galleries you can find him, think his name was Bob something. Bloodbeard managed to buy all 100 of the remaining ones + stormvermin bodies and ungor bows, in a one off from fatdex, was a pretty good deal.

Thanks for info, I didn't know that. Parts of the hat flaps and lower jaws seemed so familiar I had to ask. Happy

Yes, next time I'll do take the opportunity to trouble someone with posting a Stormvermin body, or borrow one from a local, if possible. The sculpting work during those two weeks were a tightwad's, since I am a tightwad. I didn't want to have any expenses, and didn't think someone else should have any either. With more or less all of our miniatures stowed away at another place than mine, it was down to an initial measurment and gut feeling. However, if it is possible to scan-shrink-print the heads without major loss of detail translated through mould to finished cast heads (which I doubt), then sculpting the heads 3 times too big could result in a surprisingly detailed head kit... We'll see. Wink

And as Bloodbeard said, no regrets. It's a learning experience. I had hardly sculpted "in scale" before, and was gladly surprised when someone, a Dane at that, actually asked me to sculpt something for casting. Without it, it could have taken years for me to attempt that on my own. And as an amateur venture, we took care to warn people not too have high expectations.

News on CDO: Artisan's Contest XXVIII - Deadline 31st of October  ...  Etsy shop

And thus there was Chaos. And Squats. Hobby Group Auxillia Work. On Dark Tides. Miscellaneous Commercial Sculpts. Flayman Tutorial.
Chaos Dwarf Writings:
Fables. Songs. Proverbs. Quotes. Monumental Inscriptions. Religious Texts.
There's fourteen ways to skin a dwarf. Chaos Dwarf Warband Rules. Ninth Age concepts.

This post was last modified: 04-01-2015 07:18 AM by Admiral.

04-01-2015 07:16 AM
Bloodbeard

Hobgoblins 17 (of 118)Bloodbeard 04-01-2015

Grimstonefire Wrote:
Do you have the wolves for the khans yet?  I'd give the thunderwolves a go.

The thunderwolves are really large and brutal. Nice miniatures. But I actually think they are too big. The much smaller chaos warhounds has the perfect size for the storm vermin. The size fits bots the stats of the wolf and the fluff (as in the hobgoblin not getting eaten by his own mount).

17 of 118
I've build 4 more hobgoblins and a unitfiller counting for 4. When the regiment hit 19, I'll paint them up and use Fuggits emissary as number 20. Get them in to play right a way - a good way to keep motivated.

I'll have 2 double bases in the unit a long with the unitfillers. Both because it's easy to put in place, and because I won't rocks mixed in on some of the bases. Add a bit of height difference to the unit and further enhance the feeling of chaotic rabble.

This beast handler is cool. The hound is chained to him, to be releashed upon the enemy. He has a light snack (two cut off heads) in one hand and a spear (for guiding the hound) in the other. Had to fix an air bubble in his hat - can't afford to throw out any hats.

I'll go ahead an be smart - and for the first time in my life glue the shields on after painting the miniature. The swords are made from the stormvermin halberds (or is it spears). Real cool cleavers.

Some carry bows and quivers on their backs. Other has a second hand weapon.

04-01-2015 08:44 AM
Scar
Bull Centaur

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 200
Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Image Gallery Contributor - Silver                               
RE: Bloodbeards Blog [Update 4/1-15: 17 (of 118) hobgoblins build]Scar 04-01-2015

Nice! Big Grin

04-01-2015 12:01 PM
Fuggit Khan
The Eye of Hashut

Market Rep: 8
Slaves: 740
Best Hobbyist - 2013 Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Golden Hat  - Gold x2 Bronze Army Medal - 1000 PTS Artisan's Contest - Gold x3 Artisan's Contest - Silver x2 Scribe's Contest Silver Best Hobbyist - 2014 Diplomat Medal - Bronze Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Silver Scribe's Contest Veteran Golden Hat - Bronze Veteran Medal - Silver Fuggit (dubai joke medal) Scribe's Contest - Bronze x2 Best Hobbyist - 2015 Artisan's Contest - Bronze Scribe's Contest - Gold x3                               
RE: Bloodbeards Blog [Update 4/1-15: 17 (of 118) hobgoblins build]Fuggit Khan 04-01-2015

Bloodbeard Wrote:
The hound is chained to him, to be releashed upon the enemy. He has a light snack (two cut off heads) in one hand and a spear (for guiding the hound) in the other.

More cool stuff, the chain and spear are great bits. And I love that he is carrying some snacks Tongue Wink
Bonus points for using a metal hound Cheers!

"Where there's a whip, there's a way!"
04-01-2015 01:33 PM
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Return to Chaos - yet another chaos dwarf blog thymbrin-snakebeard 6 355 07-04-2019 02:34 PM
Last Post: Jackswift
  JMR's renewed Chaos Dwarf blog - 26 Jun - Altar of Hashut JMR 258 174,549 10-12-2017 03:08 PM
Last Post: Carcearion
  Chaos Dwarf Army BIG blog/site - lots to see! ruinouspowers 0 1,957 10-21-2014 12:30 PM
Last Post: ruinouspowers
  Elrodogg's Ogre / Chaos Dwarf Blog elrodogg 11 5,493 09-03-2014 06:58 PM
Last Post: Abecedar
  [06-25-2014] Chaosftw's Chaos Dwarf Blog Chaosftw 7 4,447 07-03-2014 01:54 AM
Last Post: Admiral

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites