Pages (2): « First < Previous 1 [2] Last »
Golden Hat XXI - Voting!
Author MessageGolden Hat XXI - Voting!
Zanko
Prime Frurndar of Hashut

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 11
Slaves: 1364
Blackshard Army Medal - 10000 PTS Image Gallery Contributor - Blackshard Word of Hashut - Contributor Veteran Medal - Gold Diplomat Medal - Bronze Major Prize Sponsor Photobucket Migration Exceptional Help Golden Hat - Gold Golden Hat - Bronze                               
RE: Golden Hat XXI - Voting!Zanko 10-02-2014

Skink Wrote:
You mean that #1 is not you Shock? Dammit! I was 100% sure!!!

Sorry dude! Cheers!

But sadly I only own one old Juggernaut and one Goblin-Giant! Wink

Nonetheless the entry is really great! Takes Hat off

Hashut!

"Frurndar are still existing!"
               The Lizard King 

10-02-2014 01:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bloodbeard
Master Hellsmith of the Artillery Forge

Group: Retired Staff
Market Rep: 18
Slaves: 834
Diplomat Medal - Bronze Artisan's Contest - Bronze Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Wiki - Major Contributor Scribe's Contest Gold Best General - 2014 Best Overall Member - 2014 Veteran Medal - Bronze Scribe's Contest Silver Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Dark Apostle - Silver                               
RE: Golden Hat XXI - Voting!Bloodbeard 10-02-2014

Votes are in. This was hard to do.

10-02-2014 05:13 PM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sticklander
Bull Centaur

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 125
Major Prize Sponsor                               
RE: Golden Hat XXI - Voting!Sticklander 10-03-2014

Had a look through all the entries again, and closed each tab until only three remained. Best of luck to everyone, and may Hashut go with you!

'If I look back, I am lost.'
~------------~
Hobby Blogs:
Chaos Dwarfs, The Blooded Horde
A Song of Ice and Fire conversions
Moss Goblins
~------------~

10-03-2014 07:56 AM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fuggit Khan
The Eye of Hashut

Market Rep: 8
Slaves: 740
Best Hobbyist - 2013 Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Golden Hat  - Gold x2 Bronze Army Medal - 1000 PTS Artisan's Contest - Gold x3 Artisan's Contest - Silver x2 Scribe's Contest Silver Best Hobbyist - 2014 Diplomat Medal - Bronze Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Silver Scribe's Contest Veteran Golden Hat - Bronze Veteran Medal - Silver Fuggit (dubai joke medal) Scribe's Contest - Bronze x2 Best Hobbyist - 2015 Artisan's Contest - Bronze Scribe's Contest - Gold x3                               
RE: Golden Hat XXI - Voting!Fuggit Khan 10-03-2014

Well, my votes are in...this was tough, way too many entries that are all deserving of votes. Hashut is surely pleased with all of your work Hashut!
I ended up voting for the entries that made me smile the most Happy

"Where there's a whip, there's a way!"
10-03-2014 12:45 PM
Abecedar
Curmudgeon of Hashut

Market Rep: 14
Slaves: 1687
Best Attitude - 2016 Word of Hashut - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Artisan's Contest - Silver Diplomat Medal - Bronze Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS Scribe's Contest Veteran Artisan's Contest - Gold Scribe's Contest Bronze Scribe's Contest - Gold x2 Scribe's Contest - Silver x2 Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Artisan's Contest - Bronze x3 Golden Hat - Gold Best Overall Member - 2017 Best General - 2018                               
RE: Golden Hat XXI - Voting!Abecedar 10-05-2014

Sticklander Wrote:
     .........., and closed each tab until only three remained.      

I do something simliar except I write out a list and work from there.

Definitely so much fun this one.   best of luck to all the contestants.

Last Time I Bled for my Hobby  =  27 June 17(ouchy); 15 June 17
Last Time I glued my fingers together = 30th, 29th & 27th June 17; 16 June 17

Army Blog

Short Stories
Legend of Lord Kvackd'up
Zhek'dars tales  =  tbf.
10-05-2014 01:22 AM
Bloodbeard
Master Hellsmith of the Artillery Forge

Group: Retired Staff
Market Rep: 18
Slaves: 834
Diplomat Medal - Bronze Artisan's Contest - Bronze Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Wiki - Major Contributor Scribe's Contest Gold Best General - 2014 Best Overall Member - 2014 Veteran Medal - Bronze Scribe's Contest Silver Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Dark Apostle - Silver                               
RE: Golden Hat XXI - Voting!Bloodbeard 10-07-2014

Ladies and gentle dwarfs. We have entered the last 24 hours of voting.

I wanted to make sure this thread was in the "todays posts" search. And if you haven't please do so by a PM to the user "Golden Hat". Just write down 3 numbers, for the three entries you want to give a vote.

The more the merrier people. Thank you for participating.

10-07-2014 06:34 AM
Sticklander
Bull Centaur

Major Prize Sponsor                               
RE: Golden Hat XXI - Voting!Sticklander 10-07-2014

I start the first performance of "Jekyll and Hyde the musical" tonight, so I'll forget all about the Golden Hat, and it'll be a nice surprise when I see the results on Wednesday afternoon!

~------------~
Hobby Blogs:
Moss Goblins
~------------~

10-07-2014 07:04 AM
MadHatter
Greater Daemon of Hashut

Slaves: 237
Scribe's Contest Silver Best General - 2014 Scribe's Contest Bronze                               
RE: Golden Hat XXI - Voting!MadHatter 10-07-2014

Sticklander Wrote:
I start the first performance of "Jekyll and Hyde the musical" tonight, so I'll forget all about the Golden Hat, and it'll be a nice surprise when I see the results on Wednesday afternoon!

Woah woah woah, stop right there! Interested in joining the CDO songs project? Good luck with the performances!!Cheers!

And best of luck all contestants! This is a real nailbiter Happy

May your hat be tall and your beard ever coiled.
MadHatter's 90's Big Hats Blog!
10-07-2014 11:15 AM
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 10
Slaves: 248
Scribe's Contest - Bronze x3 Best Attitude - 2014 Best Contributor - 2014 Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest Silver Hellsmith - Gold Dark Apostle - Silver Best Attitude - 2015 Best Overall Member - 2015 Best Contributor - 2015 Artisan's Contest - Silver x2 Best Overall Member - 2016 Best Contributor - 2016 Artisan's Contest - Gold Best Contributor - 2017 Best Attitude - 2017                               
RE: Golden Hat XXI - Voting!Admiral 10-07-2014

Good catch, MadHatter! Sticklander, would you like to sing for Hashut? Wink

Vote now if you haven't done so, folks. The deadline is soon up, and the winners will be declared tomorrow!

News on CDO: Artisan's Contest XXVIII - Deadline 31st of October  ...  Etsy shop

And thus there was Chaos. And Squats. Hobby Group Auxillia Work. On Dark Tides. Miscellaneous Commercial Sculpts. Flayman Tutorial.
Chaos Dwarf Writings:
Fables. Songs. Proverbs. Quotes. Monumental Inscriptions. Religious Texts.
There's fourteen ways to skin a dwarf. Chaos Dwarf Warband Rules. Ninth Age concepts.
10-07-2014 12:23 PM
Fuggit Khan
The Eye of Hashut

Slaves: 740
Best Hobbyist - 2013 Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Golden Hat  - Gold x2 Bronze Army Medal - 1000 PTS Artisan's Contest - Gold x3 Artisan's Contest - Silver x2 Scribe's Contest Silver Best Hobbyist - 2014 Diplomat Medal - Bronze Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Silver Scribe's Contest Veteran Golden Hat - Bronze Veteran Medal - Silver Fuggit (dubai joke medal) Scribe's Contest - Bronze x2 Best Hobbyist - 2015 Artisan's Contest - Bronze Scribe's Contest - Gold x3                               
RE: Golden Hat XXI - Voting!Fuggit Khan 10-07-2014

With such an interesting variety of entries I expect the voting to be pretty even across the board...
I have a very strong hunch that there will be quite a few ties for the medals, because all of the entries are very nice and I'm sure they are all going to get well deserved votes.
I can only figure out 2 of them as far as who made them, and I'm hoping that each and everyone of you who entered will please share your entries on your army blogs afterwards, I'm really curious to see how they were made and to see all the creative process behind each entry Cheers!

"Where there's a whip, there's a way!"
10-07-2014 01:28 PM
Sticklander
Bull Centaur

Major Prize Sponsor                               

MadHatter Wrote:

Sticklander Wrote:

Woah woah woah, stop right there! Interested in joining the CDO songs project? Good luck with the performances!!Cheers!

I've never heard of this, but of course! I'd be happy to come up with my own material too. This is intriguing, I've never heard of this before.

~------------~
Hobby Blogs:
Moss Goblins
~------------~

10-07-2014 05:58 PM
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 10
Slaves: 248
Scribe's Contest - Bronze x3 Best Attitude - 2014 Best Contributor - 2014 Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest Silver Hellsmith - Gold Dark Apostle - Silver Best Attitude - 2015 Best Overall Member - 2015 Best Contributor - 2015 Artisan's Contest - Silver x2 Best Overall Member - 2016 Best Contributor - 2016 Artisan's Contest - Gold Best Contributor - 2017 Best Attitude - 2017                               
RE: Golden Hat XXI - Voting!Admiral 10-07-2014

Sticklander Wrote:
I've never heard of this, but of course! I'd be happy to come up with my own material too. This is intriguing, I've never heard of this before.

Be more than welcome to come up with your own material! We're trying to fill the fluff section of the forum to the rim with CD culture stuff, including religious texts, proverbs and monument inscriptions, and then release it in CDO presents packages, if possible. Some Artisans Contest-like things with miniature prizes are planned for the future, but will probably have to wait until next year or so.

The audios are crucial to the whole project, because it's easy enough to write something, but harder to sing or recite it in a good way with a voice suitable for Chaos Dwarfs. Voice actors and singers wanted. Cheers!

News on CDO: Artisan's Contest XXVIII - Deadline 31st of October  ...  Etsy shop

And thus there was Chaos. And Squats. Hobby Group Auxillia Work. On Dark Tides. Miscellaneous Commercial Sculpts. Flayman Tutorial.
Chaos Dwarf Writings:
Fables. Songs. Proverbs. Quotes. Monumental Inscriptions. Religious Texts.
There's fourteen ways to skin a dwarf. Chaos Dwarf Warband Rules. Ninth Age concepts.
10-07-2014 06:08 PM
MadHatter
Greater Daemon of Hashut

Slaves: 237
Scribe's Contest Silver Best General - 2014 Scribe's Contest Bronze                               
RE: Golden Hat XXI - Voting!MadHatter 10-07-2014

Sticklander Wrote:

Awesome! Would be so cool to have a professional like you join in!

Here's the project page with alot of links to the material: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showth...?tid=14402 and here's the youtube uploads: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...kpC0rLi4b4

May your hat be tall and your beard ever coiled.
MadHatter's 90's Big Hats Blog!
10-07-2014 06:10 PM
Sticklander
Bull Centaur

Major Prize Sponsor                               

Admiral Wrote:
but harder to sing or recite it in a good way with a voice suitable for Chaos Dwarfs. Voice actors and singers wanted. Cheers!

Well, as an aspiring actor, I'd be happy to lend my voice! Big Grin

MadHatter Wrote:

Awesome! Would be so cool to have a professional like you join in!

I thank you for saying so, but unfortunately I'm not a professional... Yet! Wink

~------------~
Hobby Blogs:
Moss Goblins
~------------~

This post was last modified: 10-07-2014 06:13 PM by Sticklander.

10-07-2014 06:11 PM
Pages (2): « First < Previous 1 [2] Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Golden Hat XXXIII: Voting! Admiral 22 1,537 09-29-2019 12:26 PM
Last Post: Willmark
  Golden Hat XXXII - Voting! Admiral 17 5,933 03-28-2019 02:52 PM
Last Post: Gargolock
  Golden Hat XXXI - Voting! Admiral 10 2,364 11-22-2018 09:51 AM
Last Post: Admiral
  Golden Hat XXX - Voting! Admiral 12 3,545 07-19-2018 12:04 PM
Last Post: Admiral