Post Reply  Post Thread 
Pages (13): « First < Previous 9 10 11 12 [13] Last »
1 Votes - 5 Average   The Great Emissary Exchange - Swap miniatures with fellow members!
Author MessageThe Great Emissary Exchange - Swap miniatures with fellow members!
Carcearion
Greater Daemon of Hashut

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 1
Slaves: 210
Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Hellsmith - Gold Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Photobucket Migration Exceptional Help Photobucket Migration Scribe's Contest Silver                               
RE: THE GREAT EMISSARY EXCHANGECarcearion 05-15-2017

Zanko Wrote:
I will post a pic of Carcearion's awesome emissary next weekend! Cheers!

Promised! Wink

Please do! Cheers!

No one has shown hide nor hair of the brave travelers despite many of them reaching their destinations Tongue Wink

"It matters not that you failed to burn the world. What matters is that you lit a fire."
- Neherazsh the Flaming Bull

My Chaos Dwarf Name Generator
Army Blog: Carcearion's Warhost of Karagazkar
Short Story: To Carve One's Fate
My Shapeways Shop: Carcearion's Bit Forge - Evil Dwarf Bits For Sale!
05-15-2017 05:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zanko
Prime Frurndar of Hashut

Market Rep: 11
Slaves: 1325
Blackshard Army Medal - 10000 PTS Image Gallery Contributor - Blackshard Word of Hashut - Contributor Veteran Medal - Gold Diplomat Medal - Bronze Major Prize Sponsor Photobucket Migration Exceptional Help Golden Hat - Gold                               
RE: THE GREAT EMISSARY EXCHANGEZanko 05-21-2017

Now (as promised) Carcearion`s awesome emissary:

That is the 6th emissary who has reached the court of the "Lizard King"! Takes Hat off

Hashut!

"Frurndar are still existing!"
               The Lizard King 

This post was last modified: 07-13-2017 11:09 AM by Zanko.

05-21-2017 02:12 PM
Carcearion
Greater Daemon of Hashut

Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Hellsmith - Gold Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Photobucket Migration Exceptional Help Photobucket Migration Scribe's Contest Silver                               
RE: THE GREAT EMISSARY EXCHANGECarcearion 05-21-2017

Glad to see him at home amongst the Frurndar Takes Hat off

"It matters not that you failed to burn the world. What matters is that you lit a fire."

05-21-2017 11:41 PM
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 9
Slaves: 144
Scribe's Contest - Bronze x3 Best Attitude - 2014 Best Contributor - 2014 Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest Silver Hellsmith - Gold Dark Apostle - Silver Best Attitude - 2015 Best Overall Member - 2015 Best Contributor - 2015 Artisan's Contest - Silver x2 Best Overall Member - 2016 Best Contributor - 2016 Artisan's Contest - Gold Best Contributor - 2017 Best Attitude - 2017                               
RE: THE GREAT EMISSARY EXCHANGEAdmiral 06-23-2017

A newly arrived emissary of Karagazkar, courtesy of Carcearion! (Need to get some proper terrain done for background.)

Taking aim at the stranger, the guards recognize the emblem of the Red Host emblazoned upon his unfurled scroll. The sentries stay wary of the fire Daemoness. After some questions and inspection of seals, he is let into the fortress.

Left waiting for long hours in a forechamber, the diplomat comes face to face with the dastardly ambassador from da Khan of Khans. Clandestine backroom dealings ensue, determining the fates of thousands of lesser souls and exchanging precious bribes. The shady event is reported upon by a specially trained Sneaky Git, skulking in the shadows, who has his hands chained together behind his back to prevent instinctive stabbing actions. Routine intrigue among the corridors of power of Mingol Zharr-Naggrund the Great and all her holdings.

After endless waiting, an audience is at last granted the patient emissary... That is, an audience with the seventh wife of Sorcerer-Prophet Nir-Kezhar. Many more arduous and time-consuming steps of protocol and fiery purification rites must be waded through before an actual audience with the sought Sorcerer-Prophet may be arranged. The Hobgoblin diplomat, having been denied even the lowliest audience so far on account of his slave blood, is attached to the Chaos Dwarf of Karagazkar as retinue to clear adamant formalities and at last allow diplomatic exchange with the court of Nir-Kezhar.

As you can see, Carcearion cooked up a great conversion for his emissary! He even asked me for my army's emblem. It didn't have any previously, so this one featuring lightning horns was made up on the spot:

Next up in the painting queue stands the emissaries for Fuggit Khan and Carcearion. Converted and basecoated, to be painted as soon as the brush itch hits.

News on CDO: Artisan's Contest XXVII - Voting Deadline 3rd of July  ...  Etsy shop

And thus there was Chaos. And Squats. Hobby Group Auxillia Work. On Dark Tides. Miscellaneous Commercial Sculpts. Flayman Tutorial.
Chaos Dwarf Writings:
Fables. Songs. Proverbs. Quotes. Monumental Inscriptions. Religious Texts.
There's fourteen ways to skin a dwarf. Chaos Dwarf Warband Rules. Ninth Age concepts.

This post was last modified: 06-23-2017 07:21 AM by Admiral.

06-23-2017 07:06 AM
Enjoysrandom
Chaos Dwarf Hero

Group: Dawi Zharr
Slaves: 430
Artisan's Contest - Bronze Golden Hat - Gold Golden Hat - Bronze Major Prize Sponsor                               
RE: THE GREAT EMISSARY EXCHANGEEnjoysrandom 06-23-2017

ooo very nice work Carcearion on both the emissary and the design, also Admiral the story and photos of them meeting is well done!

Check out my Google Drive, and my Ebay Store, message me if you have any questions.
06-23-2017 10:23 AM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jackswift
Bull Centaur Lord

Market Rep: 2
Slaves: 605
Scribe's Contest Gold Artisan's Contest - Bronze Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Artisan's Contest - Gold Golden Hat - Silver Scribe's Contest Veteran Veteran Medal - Bronze Artisan's Contest - Silver                               
RE: THE GREAT EMISSARY EXCHANGEJackswift 06-24-2017

Well done! The emissaries look great!

06-24-2017 09:54 AM
Carcearion
Greater Daemon of Hashut

RE: THE GREAT EMISSARY EXCHANGECarcearion 11-24-2017

I have waited much-much too long to show off the last set of Emissaries which made the long journey across the dark-lands!

Upfront is Admirals Emissary showing the fiery ziggurat shaped device sent from Nir-Kezhar to my Sorcerer Prophet, as Bloodbeards Emissary deftly shows that he knows exactly how to deal with Hobgoblin “diplomacy”

Here are a few shots of the two new Emissaries

and my Sorcerer-Prophet (shown center) in attendance with all of his emissaries! From left to right: Zanko, Admiral, Bloodbeard, and The Hoodedman

11-24-2017 08:24 PM
Timothy Archer
Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

Market Rep: 2
Slaves: 155

RE: THE GREAT EMISSARY EXCHANGETimothy Archer 11-25-2017

wow thats a really cool bunch of emissary !!

11-25-2017 12:35 PM
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

Group: Hashut's Admin
Slaves: 144
Scribe's Contest - Bronze x3 Best Attitude - 2014 Best Contributor - 2014 Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest Silver Hellsmith - Gold Dark Apostle - Silver Best Attitude - 2015 Best Overall Member - 2015 Best Contributor - 2015 Artisan's Contest - Silver x2 Best Overall Member - 2016 Best Contributor - 2016 Artisan's Contest - Gold Best Contributor - 2017 Best Attitude - 2017                               
RE: The Great Emissary Exchange - Swap miniatures with fellow members!Admiral 01-12-2019

Wait a minute, did I miss this update!? Thanks a lot, Carcearion! Good showcase of the whole bunch. Cheers!

News on CDO: Artisan's Contest XXVII - Voting Deadline 3rd of July  ...  Etsy shop

And thus there was Chaos. And Squats. Hobby Group Auxillia Work. On Dark Tides. Miscellaneous Commercial Sculpts. Flayman Tutorial.
Chaos Dwarf Writings:
Fables. Songs. Proverbs. Quotes. Monumental Inscriptions. Religious Texts.
There's fourteen ways to skin a dwarf. Chaos Dwarf Warband Rules. Ninth Age concepts.
01-12-2019 05:46 PM
Pages (13): « First < Previous 9 10 11 12 [13] Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Members' Paintjobs of MOM Miniatures Chaos Dwarf Admiral 3 1,245 08-29-2018 07:07 PM
Last Post: Xander

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites