Post Reply  Post Thread 
Community Awards 2014 - Voting
Author MessageCommunity Awards 2014 - Voting
Bloodbeard
Master Hellsmith of the Artillery Forge

Group: Retired Staff
Market Rep: 18
Slaves: 834
Diplomat Medal - Bronze Artisan's Contest - Bronze Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Wiki - Major Contributor Scribe's Contest Gold Best General - 2014 Best Overall Member - 2014 Veteran Medal - Bronze Scribe's Contest Silver Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Dark Apostle - Silver                               
Community Awards 2014 - VotingBloodbeard 02-11-2015

Community Awards 2014 - Voting  
The nomination period is over. Let me say a big thank you to all the members who have sent in nominations for the community awards.

This year we've had a lot more nominees than last year an in most categories. Some categories has seen as many as 7 different people nominated for awards. This is a clear and sure sign of a living community with lots of contributing people.

The three members with most nominations have now been posted in a voting poll along side any reasons / quotes send in with their nominations.

Voting
Go to this subsection of the forum to cast your votes: Voting threads.

The voting will end after 14 days on feb. 24th at 23.59 EST, after this the winners of every category will recieve their medals.

When you have voted in a category, you can see the current results. Please refrain from posting these anywhere on the forum to keep the suspens. Personally I'll not look at the threads again before the voting deadlin - you should do the same.

Any comments posted in the voting threads for Community Awards will be deleted. Discussion about the subject should be taken elsewhere.

A task for the members and nominees
We have no clue as to how many members actually check the news section of the forum. And since no posts are made in the voting threads, they won't pop up in "View Today's Posts". So every member (especially those with medals on the line) are encouraged to link/promote their voting threads in signiatures, blogs and showcases. Spread the word.

Scribes Contest II - Voting
Make sure to read the great entries for Scribes Contest II - Hobgoblins. The voting has started and will conclude on feb. 15th.

Check the entries and how to vote here: Scribes Contest II - Voting

Lastly a big thanks to all the people who have nominated me. I'm real happy and humbled being nominated for 4 categories. Thank you all.

//Bloodbeard

This post was last modified: 02-11-2015 12:10 PM by Bloodbeard.

02-11-2015 12:09 PM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bloodbeard

Diplomat Medal - Bronze Artisan's Contest - Bronze Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Wiki - Major Contributor Scribe's Contest Gold Best General - 2014 Best Overall Member - 2014 Veteran Medal - Bronze Scribe's Contest Silver Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Dark Apostle - Silver                               
RE: Community Awards 2014 - VotingBloodbeard 02-14-2015

Four days down. As there's no discussion in the voting threads, I'll bump it here. Make sure to cast your votes on the categories. And feel free to link it in your blogs. The more votes the more fun the game.

Good luck to every nominee and thanks again to all bringing me into consideration amogst these great Dawi Zharr.

02-14-2015 12:12 AM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 10
Slaves: 588
Scribe's Contest - Bronze x3 Best Attitude - 2014 Best Contributor - 2014 Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest Silver Hellsmith - Gold Dark Apostle - Silver Best Attitude - 2015 Best Overall Member - 2015 Best Contributor - 2015 Artisan's Contest - Silver x2 Best Overall Member - 2016 Best Contributor - 2016 Artisan's Contest - Gold Best Contributor - 2017 Best Attitude - 2017 Artisan's Contest - Bronze                               
RE: Community Awards 2014 - VotingAdmiral 02-14-2015

Pardon my ignorance, but are discussions allowed in the voting threads? I think I posted something in the hobbyist award voting thread some days ago, but it disappeared, so I supposed it should be quiet in the voting threads.

As I said in the earlier post for the hobbyist award, all three nominated members well deserve their nominations. As for the two I had to choose between, it was a hard choice. Both members' creations the last year were done with obvious skill, and where one might top the other in one area, the other will top the one in another area. Not an easy decision. Happy

Join us on the new forum. Come help us test it out! https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com

Etsy shop

And thus there was Chaos. And Squats. Hobby Group Auxillia Work. On Dark Tides. Miscellaneous Commercial Sculpts. Flayman Tutorial.
Chaos Dwarf Writings: Fables. Songs. Proverbs. Quotes. Monumental Inscriptions. Religious Texts.
There's fourteen ways to skin a dwarf. Chaos Dwarf Warband Rules. Ninth Age concepts.
02-14-2015 07:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bloodbeard

RE: Community Awards 2014 - VotingBloodbeard 02-14-2015

I deleted it.

Quote:

Any comments posted in the voting threads for Community Awards will be deleted. Discussion about the subject should be taken elsewhere.

02-14-2015 07:49 AM
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 10
Slaves: 588
Scribe's Contest - Bronze x3 Best Attitude - 2014 Best Contributor - 2014 Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest Silver Hellsmith - Gold Dark Apostle - Silver Best Attitude - 2015 Best Overall Member - 2015 Best Contributor - 2015 Artisan's Contest - Silver x2 Best Overall Member - 2016 Best Contributor - 2016 Artisan's Contest - Gold Best Contributor - 2017 Best Attitude - 2017 Artisan's Contest - Bronze                               
RE: Community Awards 2014 - VotingAdmiral 02-15-2015

Ah, good to know. I must be blind to have missed that part until know.

Join us on the new forum. Come help us test it out! https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com

Etsy shop

And thus there was Chaos. And Squats. Hobby Group Auxillia Work. On Dark Tides. Miscellaneous Commercial Sculpts. Flayman Tutorial.
Chaos Dwarf Writings: Fables. Songs. Proverbs. Quotes. Monumental Inscriptions. Religious Texts.
There's fourteen ways to skin a dwarf. Chaos Dwarf Warband Rules. Ninth Age concepts.
02-15-2015 10:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bloodbeard

RE: Community Awards 2014 - VotingBloodbeard 02-15-2015

I made the above post after you wrote the thread reply.

02-15-2015 10:49 AM
Bloodbeard

RE: Community Awards 2014 - VotingBloodbeard 02-24-2015

Last day of getting your votes in on the community awards. Medals will be awarded and winners shown tomorrow.

Also remember to check out the GH XII post - get the End Times rolling in Zharr Naggrund.

02-24-2015 02:06 AM
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Cool Community Awards 2018 - Winners! Admiral 9 5,270 04-11-2019 06:30 AM
Last Post: t5p1ny
  Community Awards 2018 - Voting! Admiral 0 3,971 04-06-2019 04:26 AM
Last Post: Admiral
  Community Awards 2018 - Nominations Admiral 8 2,580 04-04-2019 05:53 AM
Last Post: Admiral
  Community Awards 2017 Winners Willmark 18 4,671 04-03-2018 03:33 PM
Last Post: Xander
  Community Awards 2017 Voting Polls Now Open! Willmark 5 4,243 03-18-2018 08:27 PM
Last Post: Uther the unhinged

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites