Pages (2): « First [1] 2 Next > Last »
Admiral is now an Admin
Author MessageAdmiral is now an Admin
Bloodbeard
Master Hellsmith of the Artillery Forge

Group: Retired Staff
Market Rep: 18
Slaves: 834
Diplomat Medal - Bronze Artisan's Contest - Bronze Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Wiki - Major Contributor Scribe's Contest Gold Best General - 2014 Best Overall Member - 2014 Veteran Medal - Bronze Scribe's Contest Silver Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Dark Apostle - Silver                               
Admiral is now an AdminBloodbeard 04-14-2015

New Admin
Dear fellow Dawi Zharr.

With great you it's now announced that Admiral has joined the ranks of the Admins of CDO.

Admiral is constantly doing amazing work for our community and as Admin he can lift the stuff he does even further.

Main Page Update
In a couple of  weeks Admiral and I are gonna have a nice course on how to work with FPT, HTML and all other kinds of fancy BIGLETTERS in order to update the main page. Xander will teach us scandinavians all the way from the Deep North of Canada.

Planned are updates of the Golden Hat galleries , added Scribe's and Artisan's pages and the member army galleries (we have a few in mind).

If you have any wishes, suggestions or other concerns regarding CDOs main page, reply to this thread or send me a PM.

Scribe's Contest III
The next SCribe's Contest have launched. IT's all about writing down more fluff regarding Chaos Dwarves in the End Times. Join the competition - as always there are bling and models for the winners.

Joing the celebrations
The Slaves Masters of Zharr-Naggrund have offered a great discount on slaves, so that everybody an have a little extra for the Hashut BBQ in order to celebrate the great news. Speak up and slaves will handed out for festive murder and mutilation.

On behalf of the CDO staff

//Bloodbeard

04-14-2015 12:38 AM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MadHatter
Greater Daemon of Hashut

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 8
Slaves: 234
Scribe's Contest Silver Best General - 2014 Scribe's Contest Bronze                               
RE: Admiral is now an AdminMadHatter 04-14-2015

Congratulations CDO on getting a great admin Cheers!

May your hat be tall and your beard ever coiled.
MadHatter's 90's Big Hats Blog!
04-14-2015 01:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Malorndk
Greater Daemon of Hashut

Market Rep: 7
Slaves: 1154
Word of Hashut - Contributor Platinum Army Medal - 6000 PTS Wiki - Major Contributor Image Gallery Contributor - Platinum Best General - 2016                               
RE: Admiral is now an AdminMalorndk 04-14-2015

Sexy swede! <3 Gz gz!

Army blog - Army Showcase - Project Banners - Legendary Battle
04-14-2015 01:40 AM
Kamphre
Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 340
Artisan's Contest - Bronze x2 Veteran Medal - Bronze Artisan's Contest - Silver                               
RE: Admiral is now an AdminKamphre 04-14-2015

Congratulations Admiral for this! Your active work and constant kind words on this forum are legendary.
I hope that this recognition will not take too much of your time !

This post was last modified: 04-14-2015 01:45 AM by Kamphre.

04-14-2015 01:44 AM
DAGabriel
Greater Daemon of Hashut

Market Rep: 14
Slaves: 515
Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Golden Hat - Gold Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS Golden Hat - Silver Veteran Medal - Bronze                               
RE: Admiral is now an AdminDAGabriel 04-14-2015

Congratz! We have done a great catch there!

2015        Bought/Traded: 104        Painted: 107

My army blog: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showth...589&page=1
04-14-2015 01:46 AM
Roark
Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

Market Rep: 1
Slaves: 19

RE: Admiral is now an AdminRoark 04-14-2015

Congrats to Admiral (and the community)! Takes Hat off

"Raise the icon. Load the pyres. The Father will have the spoils today, that we may be blessed tomorrow." - Drughaz the Taker
04-14-2015 01:53 AM
TheHoodedMan
The Black Scourge

Market Rep: 13
Slaves: 366
Golden Hat - Bronze x3 Diplomat Medal - Bronze Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS Dark Apostle - Bronze Best General - 2015 Veteran Medal - Bronze Best General - 2017                               
RE: Admiral is now an AdminTheHoodedMan 04-14-2015

Congrats to the community for getting another very active Admin!

04-14-2015 01:59 AM
Abecedar
Curmudgeon of Hashut

Market Rep: 14
Slaves: 1705
Best Attitude - 2016 Word of Hashut - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Artisan's Contest - Silver Diplomat Medal - Bronze Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS Scribe's Contest Veteran Artisan's Contest - Gold Scribe's Contest Bronze Scribe's Contest - Gold x2 Scribe's Contest - Silver x2 Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Golden Hat - Gold Best Overall Member - 2017 Best General - 2018 Artisan's Contest Bronze x4                               
RE: Admiral is now an AdminAbecedar 04-14-2015

Definitely congratulations to a well deserved reward.

Last Time I Bled for my Hobby  =  27 June 17(ouchy); 15 June 17
Last Time I glued my fingers together = 30th, 29th & 27th June 17; 16 June 17

Army Blog

Short Stories
Legend of Lord Kvackd'up
Zhek'dars tales  =  tbf.
04-14-2015 04:34 AM
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 10
Slaves: 158
Scribe's Contest - Bronze x3 Best Attitude - 2014 Best Contributor - 2014 Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest Silver Hellsmith - Gold Dark Apostle - Silver Best Attitude - 2015 Best Overall Member - 2015 Best Contributor - 2015 Artisan's Contest - Silver x2 Best Overall Member - 2016 Best Contributor - 2016 Artisan's Contest - Gold Best Contributor - 2017 Best Attitude - 2017                               
RE: Admiral is now an AdminAdmiral 04-14-2015

Thank you very much, folks! It's very kind of you. Takes Hat off

This adminship will however only be relevant if I can handle the technical course Xander will give us. I presume it will be difficult since I've not dabbled in those arts of techno-arcana before, but it's worth a shot for sure to learn something new. If it works out, then great, if not, then revert to mod and go on as usual. Happy

It just occurred to me that we haven't had announcement posts in the Website News for when Bloodbeard and TimeofMadness ascended the ranks. Perhaps we should modify this announcement to include their entry into the Staff (and Bloodbeard's adminship) for the sake of record and completeness?

News on CDO: Artisan's Contest XXIX - Voting Deadline 18th of January  ...  Etsy shop

And thus there was Chaos. And Squats. Hobby Group Auxillia Work. On Dark Tides. Miscellaneous Commercial Sculpts. Flayman Tutorial.
Chaos Dwarf Writings:
Fables. Songs. Proverbs. Quotes. Monumental Inscriptions. Religious Texts.
There's fourteen ways to skin a dwarf. Chaos Dwarf Warband Rules. Ninth Age concepts.

This post was last modified: 04-14-2015 04:50 AM by Admiral.

04-14-2015 04:48 AM
Bloodbeard

Diplomat Medal - Bronze Artisan's Contest - Bronze Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Wiki - Major Contributor Scribe's Contest Gold Best General - 2014 Best Overall Member - 2014 Veteran Medal - Bronze Scribe's Contest Silver Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Dark Apostle - Silver                               
RE: Admiral is now an AdminBloodbeard 04-14-2015

Admiral Wrote:
It just occurred to me that we haven't had announcement posts in the Website News for when Bloodbeard and TimeofMadness ascended the ranks. Perhaps we should modify this announcement to include their entry into the Staff (and Bloodbeard's adminship) for the sake of record and completeness?

It's in some threads somewhere. No problem there.

04-14-2015 06:30 AM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rettile
Chaos Dwarf Warrior

Slaves: 0

RE: Admiral is now an AdminRettile 04-14-2015

Congrats to Admi(n)ral Happy

04-14-2015 06:41 AM
Dînadan
Sardonic Daemon of Hashut

Slaves: 52
Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest - Bronze x2 Artisan's Contest - Bronze x2                               
RE: Admiral is now an AdminDînadan 04-14-2015

Congrats Admiral, that's a well earned promotion.  Btw, what is the next rank up from Admiral?  Isn't it the highest rank in the naval hierarchy? Tongue Wink

For the Glory of Uzkulak! My Chaos Dwarf blog.

04-14-2015 06:52 AM
Bloodbeard

RE: Admiral is now an AdminBloodbeard 04-14-2015

Dînadan Wrote:
Congrats Admiral, that's a well earned promotion.  Btw, what is the next rank up from Admiral?  Isn't it the highest rank in the naval hierarchy? Tongue Wink

Admiral is often the highest rank in peace time.

But there are ranks above Admiral. Grand Admiral, Admiral of the Fleet, Admiral of the Navy etc.

Used during war or in NATO when given command over several fleets.

04-14-2015 07:02 AM
Dînadan
Sardonic Daemon of Hashut

Slaves: 52
Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest - Bronze x2 Artisan's Contest - Bronze x2                               
RE: Admiral is now an AdminDînadan 04-14-2015

Bloodbeard Wrote:

Dînadan Wrote:

Admiral is often the highest rank in peace time.

But there are ranks above Admiral. Grand Admiral, Admiral of the Fleet, Admiral of the Navy etc.

Used during war or in NATO when given command over several fleets.

So which one has Admiral been promoted to then? Wink

For the Glory of Uzkulak! My Chaos Dwarf blog.

04-14-2015 07:14 AM
Yodrin
Greater Daemon of Hashut

Slaves: 296
Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Best Attitude - 2013 Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS                               
RE: Admiral is now an AdminYodrin 04-14-2015

Congratz Admiral, well deserved!!! One of the best ones on this amazing forum with amazing members... !!WinkWink

YODRIN'S P.BLOG: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showth...?tid=13137

Thommy H Wrote:
This thread is two years old. The kid in question is probably in prison by now.

04-14-2015 07:55 AM
Forgefire
Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

Slaves: 387
Word of Hashut - Contributor Artisan's Contest - Silver Scribe's Contest Bronze                               
RE: Admiral is now an AdminForgefire 04-14-2015

Huzzah! Respect to the Hat!

04-14-2015 08:18 AM
furrie
hat lover

Market Rep: 3
Slaves: 243

RE: Admiral is now an Adminfurrie 04-14-2015

gratz admiral

My blog with big hatters

Hashut's Blessing Wrote:
I like big hats and I cannot lie, you other brothers can't deny, when a dwarf walks in with an iddy biddy thing and wears it on his head, you get sprung...

Kera foehunter Wrote:
But there is only one choice
Big hats anything else is just a emo Dwarf

04-14-2015 09:06 AM
Fuggit Khan
The Eye of Hashut

Market Rep: 8
Slaves: 730
Best Hobbyist - 2013 Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Golden Hat  - Gold x2 Bronze Army Medal - 1000 PTS Artisan's Contest - Gold x3 Artisan's Contest - Silver x2 Scribe's Contest Silver Best Hobbyist - 2014 Diplomat Medal - Bronze Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Silver Scribe's Contest Veteran Golden Hat - Bronze Veteran Medal - Silver Fuggit (dubai joke medal) Scribe's Contest - Bronze x2 Best Hobbyist - 2015 Artisan's Contest - Bronze Scribe's Contest - Gold x3                               
RE: Admiral is now an AdminFuggit Khan 04-14-2015

Hashut be praised for such wonderful news Hashut!
Truly the Scandinavian Viking raiding parties have traversed the length of the world and have firmly landed in the Dark Lands Cheers!
Congrats Admiral, this is wonderful news, and I want to thank you as well for taking on the added responsibilities that being an Admin will entail.
You're a good man for the job Happy
Sooooo...does this mean your cat will assume duties as a Moderator?

Bloodbeard Wrote:

Main Page Update
If you have any wishes, suggestions or other concerns regarding CDOs main page, reply to this thread or send me a PM.

The main page/title index needs pics of some Big Hats! It only has pics of helms/masks Sad
Nothing wrong with pics of helms/masks, but please add some Big Hats to balance it out (maybe even a Hobgoblin?!) Takes Hat off

"Where there's a whip, there's a way!"
04-14-2015 11:50 AM
torn
Lord of Flaming Automatons

Slaves: 237
Veteran Medal - Bronze Word of Hashut - Contributor Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Scribe's Contest Gold                               
RE: Admiral is now an Admintorn 04-14-2015

It's about time!

current projects:-
New mask/helmet style chaos dwarfs
blood bowl necromantic repaint
beyond the gates of antares algoryn force
my own battlefield!

2014 results with chaos dwarfs
1 - 0 - 1
04-14-2015 12:34 PM
Zanko
Prime Frurndar of Hashut

Market Rep: 11
Slaves: 1389
Blackshard Army Medal - 10000 PTS Image Gallery Contributor - Blackshard Word of Hashut - Contributor Veteran Medal - Gold Diplomat Medal - Bronze Major Prize Sponsor Photobucket Migration Exceptional Help Golden Hat - Gold Golden Hat - Bronze                               
RE: Admiral is now an AdminZanko 04-14-2015

Congrats dude! Takes Hat off

Hashut!

"Frurndar are still existing!"
               The Lizard King 

04-14-2015 12:51 PM
Pages (2): « First [1] 2 Next > Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Moderator: Admiral! Xander 15 8,409 06-04-2014 03:31 AM