Post Reply  Post Thread 
Golden Hat #3 - Uploaded to the Website.
Author MessageGolden Hat #3 - Uploaded to the Website.
Xander
Chaos Dwarf Ambassador

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 7
Slaves: 503
Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Best Contributor - 2007 Golden Hat - Silver Wiki - Major Contributor Image Gallery Contributor - Gold Word of Hashut - Contributor Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Veteran Medal - Bronze                               
Golden Hat #3 - Uploaded to the Website.Xander 11-23-2007

Finally found some spare time, so I added GH#3 to the main site.

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/contests.php

Also, a friendly reminder that Golden Hat IV is underway!  So muster the slaves and get crackin'!  

On a personal note, I have finally transfered over my work station for my Warhammer to its new location in my basement.  I have been working on my unit of hobgoblins.  As you may know I have already made 10, so I have been working to paint those, with 7 done so far.  I am assembling 10 more, and currently they are pinned up and have filled in pot bellies.  With the addition of some legs, hats and axe heads, they will be ready for painting soon also!  Concurrently, I am working on my 5 slaves, and have 4 on the go, with a 5th planned!  Exciting times. Happy  

Anyway, check out the entries from GH#3 if you haven't seen them before.  GH#3 was awesome, but let's see if we can top 10 entries with GH#IV!

Cheers, Cheers!
-Xander

Join us on the new forum. Come help us test it out!
https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com

This post was last modified: 07-22-2009 01:20 PM by Xander.

11-23-2007 03:50 PM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Slim's Gallery and Golden Hat #4 - Uploaded! Xander 1 2,173 03-21-2008 05:29 PM
Last Post: Hashut's Blessing

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites