Pages (3): « First < Previous 1 2 [3] Last »
1 Votes - 5 Average   Selling: Admiralty Miniatures
Author MessageSelling: Admiralty Miniatures
Bloodbeard
Master Hellsmith of the Artillery Forge

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 18
Slaves: 831
Diplomat Medal - Bronze Artisan's Contest - Bronze Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Wiki - Major Contributor Scribe's Contest Gold Best General - 2014 Best Overall Member - 2014 Veteran Medal - Bronze Scribe's Contest Silver Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Dark Apostle - Silver                               
RE: Selling Evil Dwarfs of Ancient TimesBloodbeard 09-15-2016

Malorndk Wrote:
Holy Hashut that is a crisp paintjob!
Lovely models.
Does the satyr have en erection while being captured and tortured? That seems a little... kinky Wink

Admiral is simply a history geek. Check out wikipedia for something kinky. Satyr always run around with an erection.

The models are beautfully painted Enjoysrandom. The blue and yellow is perfect!

09-15-2016 04:52 PM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Malorndk
Greater Daemon of Hashut

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 7
Slaves: 1131
Word of Hashut - Contributor Platinum Army Medal - 6000 PTS Wiki - Major Contributor Image Gallery Contributor - Platinum Best General - 2016                               
RE: Selling Evil Dwarfs of Ancient TimesMalorndk 09-15-2016

Thats actually supe rcool to see that fluff detail transitioned into er perveted dawi zharr fashion. Nice!

Army blog - Army Showcase - Project Banners - Legendary Battle
09-15-2016 05:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Enjoysrandom
Chaos Dwarf Hero

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 9
Slaves: 378
Artisan's Contest - Bronze Golden Hat - Gold Golden Hat - Bronze Major Prize Sponsor                               
RE: Selling Evil Dwarfs of Ancient TimesEnjoysrandom 09-16-2016

On the taming of the wildman set there are 5 phallus's in total. The Satyr has an erection, the harlot has a phallus necklace and the bulls on the shoulders of the stricken also seem to have a box and tackle. I never expected to paint so many dangley bits on a miniature before, but at least there are some mammary glands for me as well Tongue Wink

The phallus was used lots in ancient mythology around the world as a symbol for strength, power and masculinity. But Admiral has used many influences from Assyrian designs not limiting to the phallus. Regardless his sculpts are wonderful. Really really recommended. The size variant of the miniatures varies but I have found uses for them along side 90s Big Hat Chaos Dwarves and I think they suit.

The scribe is the tallest of the miniatures but along side Astrogoth, he looks great! (I'm working on banners, the reason why the one for my golden hat entry was so crappy)

Check out my Google Drive, and my Ebay Store, message me if you have any questions.
09-16-2016 03:30 AM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Abecedar
Curmudgeon of Hashut

Market Rep: 13
Slaves: 1405
Best Attitude - 2016 Word of Hashut - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Artisan's Contest - Silver Golden Hat - Bronze Diplomat Medal - Bronze Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS Scribe's Contest Veteran Artisan's Contest - Gold Scribe's Contest Bronze Scribe's Contest - Gold x2 Scribe's Contest - Silver x2 Artisan's Contest - Bronze                               
RE: Selling Evil Dwarfs of Ancient TimesAbecedar 09-16-2016

My set of Ancient Evil Dwarfs, the Wild Man set and the artifacts have all arrived safely.

@ Enjoys Random.  Thanks for the warning, I would have wondered what they were once I started painting

Last Time I Bled for my Hobby  =  27 June 17(ouchy); 15 June 17
Last Time I glued my fingers together = 30th, 29th & 27th June 17; 16 June 17

Army Blog

Short Stories
Legend of Lord Kvackd'up
Zhek'dars tales  =  tbf.

This post was last modified: 09-16-2016 07:44 AM by Abecedar.

09-16-2016 07:43 AM
Abecedar
Curmudgeon of Hashut

Slaves: 1405
Best Attitude - 2016 Word of Hashut - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Artisan's Contest - Silver Golden Hat - Bronze Diplomat Medal - Bronze Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS Scribe's Contest Veteran Artisan's Contest - Gold Scribe's Contest Bronze Scribe's Contest - Gold x2 Scribe's Contest - Silver x2 Artisan's Contest - Bronze                               
RE: Selling Evil Dwarfs of Ancient TimesAbecedar 09-29-2016

Showed off the above mentioned goodies at our club meeting on tuesday night.
There was lots of appreciative oohs and aahs from veteran and novice gamers alike.

Last Time I Bled for my Hobby  =  27 June 17(ouchy); 15 June 17
Last Time I glued my fingers together = 30th, 29th & 27th June 17; 16 June 17

Army Blog

Short Stories
Legend of Lord Kvackd'up
Zhek'dars tales  =  tbf.
09-29-2016 04:26 AM
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

Market Rep: 6
Slaves: 528
Scribe's Contest - Bronze x3 Best Attitude - 2014 Best Contributor - 2014 Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Bronze Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest Silver Hellsmith - Gold Dark Apostle - Silver Best Attitude - 2015 Best Overall Member - 2015 Best Contributor - 2015 Artisan's Contest - Silver Best Overall Member - 2016 Best Contributor - 2016                               
RE: Selling Evil Dwarfs of Ancient TimesAdmiral 10-11-2016

@Enjoysrandom: Beautiful paintwork! Will get used for display purposes. Cheers!

No plans to stop sculpting. Ever. Though eventually there might come periods when other things in life, or other creative efforts take the driver's seat before sculpting. But sculpting will always return.

The gutsy details are necessary to underline the ancient style. Phalli, temple harlots, slavery and brutality are all bread and butter of the evil Dwarf range, though won't show up (except perhaps brutality, in a more elegant way) with the Elves. It all seem appropriate for bull worshippers given the historical basis.

@Abecedar: Good to hear! Thanks for showing your minis around. I hope you enjoy painting them. Cheers!

CDO's resident artist, Forgefire, has kindly painted this new banner, to be used in forum signatures, at the top of sales threads and on a future webstore, that kind of thing:

News on CDO: Golden Hat XXVIII - Deadline 9th of November ...  Admiralty Miniatures Blogshop

And thus there was Chaos. And Squats. Hobby Group Auxillia Work. On Dark Tides. Miscellaneous Commercial Sculpts. Flayman Tutorial.
Chaos Dwarf Writings: Fables. Chaos Dwarf Songs. Sayings. Quotes. Monumental Inscriptions. Religious Texts.
There's fourteen ways to skin a dwarf. Path to Glory: Chaos Dwarf Warband Rules.

This post was last modified: 10-11-2016 05:03 PM by Admiral.

10-11-2016 02:03 PM
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

Scribe's Contest - Bronze x3 Best Attitude - 2014 Best Contributor - 2014 Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Bronze Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest Silver Hellsmith - Gold Dark Apostle - Silver Best Attitude - 2015 Best Overall Member - 2015 Best Contributor - 2015 Artisan's Contest - Silver Best Overall Member - 2016 Best Contributor - 2016                               
RE: Selling Miniatures of Ancient TimesAdmiral 03-16-2017

Ah yes, Elf Heavy Archer released, see first post. Forgot to post here.

News on CDO: Golden Hat XXVIII - Deadline 9th of November ...  Admiralty Miniatures Blogshop

And thus there was Chaos. And Squats. Hobby Group Auxillia Work. On Dark Tides. Miscellaneous Commercial Sculpts. Flayman Tutorial.
Chaos Dwarf Writings: Fables. Chaos Dwarf Songs. Sayings. Quotes. Monumental Inscriptions. Religious Texts.
There's fourteen ways to skin a dwarf. Path to Glory: Chaos Dwarf Warband Rules.
03-16-2017 01:47 PM
Carcearion
Daemon Prince of Hashut

Market Rep: 1
Slaves: 183
Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Hellsmith - Gold Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Photobucket Migration Exceptional Help Photobucket Migration Scribe's Contest Silver                               
RE: Selling Miniatures of Ancient TimesCarcearion 03-19-2017

My Priestess from The Taming of The Wild Man

Really excellent sculpt and very enjoyable to paint, would recommend for anyone who wants a fun and unique character. Without The Ancient Times line I don't think we'd ever get to have great none-army book type characters like her Takes Hat off

"It matters not that you failed to burn the world. What matters is that you lit a fire."
- Neherazsh the Flaming Bull

My Chaos Dwarf Name Generator
Army Blog: Carcearion's Warhost of Karagazkar
Short Story: To Carve One's Fate
My Shapeways Shop: Carcearion's Bit Forge - Evil Dwarf Bits For Sale!
03-19-2017 08:27 AM
Roark
Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

Slaves: 18

RE: Selling Miniatures of Ancient TimesRoark 03-23-2017

Yes... I think I must have at least her and the Temple Harlot. After all, they're the only minis of their kind in the world to my knowledge.

"Raise the icon. Load the pyres. The Father will have the spoils today, that we may be blessed tomorrow." - Drughaz the Taker
03-23-2017 02:48 AM
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

RE: Selling Miniatures of Ancient TimesAdmiral 03-23-2017

Thanks for sharing, Carcearion! Gallery stuff for sure. Takes Hat off

03-23-2017 08:57 AM
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

RE: Selling Miniatures of Ancient TimesAdmiral 07-14-2017

Wall Relief Plates (sold separately) are out now, see first post.

07-14-2017 08:41 AM
Carcearion
Daemon Prince of Hashut

Slaves: 183
Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Hellsmith - Gold Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Photobucket Migration Exceptional Help Photobucket Migration Scribe's Contest Silver                               
RE: Selling Miniatures of Ancient TimesCarcearion 07-14-2017

The relief plates are out! Woooh! Big Grin

"It matters not that you failed to burn the world. What matters is that you lit a fire."
- Neherazsh the Flaming Bull

My Chaos Dwarf Name Generator
Army Blog: Carcearion's Warhost of Karagazkar
Short Story: To Carve One's Fate
My Shapeways Shop: Carcearion's Bit Forge - Evil Dwarf Bits For Sale!
07-14-2017 02:32 PM
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

RE: Selling: Admiralty MiniaturesAdmiral 09-19-2017

And now the alien heads! Soon, something for the slavedrivers...

Also on Etsy.

This post was last modified: 09-20-2017 07:25 AM by Admiral.

09-19-2017 03:54 PM
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

RE: Selling: Admiralty MiniaturesAdmiral 11-02-2017

Slave Orc Heads, Hobgoblin Slavedrivers and Tjublings (15mm) out now!

11-02-2017 02:50 PM
Abyssalmatt
Hobgoblin

Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 2

RE: Selling: Admiralty MiniaturesAbyssalmatt 11-13-2017

I just got a kit of 15mm guys, and they're beautiful guys, not sure how I'm gonna use them yet, but I have big things planned for these little guys Big Grin

11-13-2017 01:21 PM
tjub
Hat or Die!

Slaves: 1307
Army Showcase Best Hobbyist - 2008 Word of Hashut - Contributor Golden Hat - Silver x2 Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS Best Hobbyist - 2009 Artisan's Contest - Gold Best Hobbyist - 2010 Veteran Medal - Bronze Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Best Hobbyist - 2011 Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Best Hobbyist - 2012 Dark Apostle - Bronze Photobucket Migration Hellsmith - Gold                               
RE: Selling: Admiralty Miniaturestjub 11-13-2017

Abyssalmatt Wrote:
I just got a kit of 15mm guys, and they're beautiful guys, not sure how I'm gonna use them yet, but I have big things planned for these little guys Big Grin

Thanks, great to hear! Takes Hat off

Chaos Dwarf Army Blog
Other creations

GDD Wrote:
"And then children, Tjub spent 78 pages perfecting his fireborn. For such is the struggle of a CD player with a thematic army."

11-13-2017 03:55 PM
Pages (3): « First < Previous 1 2 [3] Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Chaos dwarf army miniatures still selling well Alric 5 1,517 06-08-2009 05:02 PM
Last Post: Grimstonefire

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites