Post Reply  Post Thread 
Any CDO members in Brazil ??
Author MessageAny CDO members in Brazil ??
Nicodemus
Grand Imperious Sorcerer of the Forge

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 40
Slaves: 1261
Word of Hashut - Contributor Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Best Attitude - 2010 Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS Wiki - Major Contributor Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Best Overall Member - 2011 Golden Hat - Bronze Best Overall Member - 2013 Photobucket Migration Photobucket Migration Exceptional Help                               
Any CDO members in Brazil ??Nicodemus 10-07-2018

I'm looking for some help to place an order with an on-line store in Brazil for some difficult-to-get miniatures that were exclusive to a Kickstarter campaign several years ago. This store in Brazil has them but they do not ship outside of Brazil and I haven't had any luck contacting them directly.

The order comes to ~R$300 and I'm hoping a member in Brazil could receive the package and then ship it to Canada. I'd cover full costs, including the additional shipping to CA.

Fingers crossed, and thanks for the consideration!!
~N

Nicodemus' adage: "It is not enough to bash in skulls, we must bash in minds!"

Nicodemus' Forge of Unfinished Business (Chaos Dwarf Blog) and Non-Dawi'Zharr Blog
Warhammer Quest & Dreams of Hashut (3D Tile Creation Blog - Dawi Underway & More!!)
Chaos Dwarf 'Quest Blog (Download the Warhammer Quest: Chaos Dwarfs Roleplay Book )
Warhammer Quest: Chaos Dwarf Expansion (Board Game Geek)

10-07-2018 12:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites