Post Reply  Post Thread 
Hobgoblins/Tjubgobs - Kings of War
Author MessageHobgoblins/Tjubgobs - Kings of War
tjub
Prophet of Tjubshut

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 13
Slaves: 1538
Army Showcase Best Hobbyist - 2008 Word of Hashut - Contributor Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS Best Hobbyist - 2009 Artisan's Contest - Gold Best Hobbyist - 2010 Veteran Medal - Bronze Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Best Hobbyist - 2011 Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Best Hobbyist - 2012 Golden Hat - Silver Dark Apostle - Bronze Photobucket Migration Hellsmith - Gold Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Gold Best Hobbyist - 2018                               
Hobgoblins/Tjubgobs - Kings of Wartjub 05-15-2019

As I guess many of you already know I play alot of 15mm Kings of War these days, so I thought I needed some proper rules for the Tjubgobs as well. It's worth to mention as well that I aim to cover all of the army entries through Admiralty Miniatures as well, most of which have already been sculpted (and will be released in the fullness of time). The Tjubgob lore has been a co-operation between Admiral and myself.

The Tjubgobs are considered to be an Evil army closely allied to the Tjublings/Abyssal Dwarfs.

The steppe tribes goes to war:
Tjubgob armylist v1.1 for Kings of War

Feel free to post any feedback, questions or corrections bellow. Takes Hat off

Intro to 15mm Kings of War
My CDO blog containing all things Chaos Dwarf.
My various other hobby projects on Instagram.
Follow Admiralty Miniatures on Facebook!

This post was last modified: 05-15-2019 08:37 AM by Admiral.

05-15-2019 07:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jasko
Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 1
Slaves: 55

RE: Hobgoblins/Tjubgobs - Kings of WarJasko 05-15-2019

tjub Wrote:
As I guess many of you already know I play alot of 15mm Kings of War these days, so I thought I needed some proper rules for the Tjubgobs as well. It's worth to mention as well that I aim to cover all of the army entries through Admiralty Miniatures as well, most of which have already been sculpted (and will be released in the fullness of time). The Tjubgob lore has been a co-operation between Admiral and myself.

The Tjubgobs are considered to be an Evil army closely allied to the Tjublings/Abyssal Dwarfs.

The steppe tribes goes to war:
Tjubgob armylist v1.1 for Kings of War

Feel free to post any feedback, questions or corrections bellow. Takes Hat off

Thanks for your continuing efforts to introduce us all into 15mm wargaming and your beautiful models Takes Hat off

But, errr, one quick question: What's the difference between Tjublings and Tjubgobs? I thought tjublings already were 15mm Hobgoblins, and tjubsnots/Gobimps were 15mm Snotlings? Shock

Chaos Dwarf Showcase: Legion of Jaskorh
Offtopic Showcase: Night Goblin Auxiliaries
Hobby Blog: ijasko @ Wordpress
05-15-2019 10:53 AM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tjub
Prophet of Tjubshut

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 13
Slaves: 1538
Army Showcase Best Hobbyist - 2008 Word of Hashut - Contributor Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS Best Hobbyist - 2009 Artisan's Contest - Gold Best Hobbyist - 2010 Veteran Medal - Bronze Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Best Hobbyist - 2011 Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Best Hobbyist - 2012 Golden Hat - Silver Dark Apostle - Bronze Photobucket Migration Hellsmith - Gold Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Gold Best Hobbyist - 2018                               
RE: Hobgoblins/Tjubgobs - Kings of Wartjub 05-15-2019

@Jasko: Hehe, I see how it might be a bit confusing... To be honest it just started cause I didn't know what to call them and didn't want to use Chaos Dwarfs. So Admiralty Miniatures listed them as Tjublings as a wordplay, then it just kinda went from there and now there are more or less a world of its own that have started to grow.

I guess this would be the more or less the intended translation, but of course that's up to people to use them as whatever they want... Wink

Quote:
Tjublings = Chaos Dwarfs
Tjubutaurs = Bull Centaurs
Tjubgobs = Hobgoblins
Backstabbers = Sneaky Gits
etc.

Tjubgobs and a Tjubling. Takes Hat off

Intro to 15mm Kings of War
My CDO blog containing all things Chaos Dwarf.
My various other hobby projects on Instagram.
Follow Admiralty Miniatures on Facebook!

This post was last modified: 05-15-2019 01:44 PM by tjub.

05-15-2019 01:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jasko
Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 1
Slaves: 55

RE: Hobgoblins/Tjubgobs - Kings of WarJasko 05-16-2019

tjub Wrote:
Tjublings = Chaos Dwarfs
Tjubutaurs = Bull Centaurs
Tjubgobs = Hobgoblins
Backstabbers = Sneaky Gits
etc.

Ahhhhhhhh, of course, how could I mix that up? dead
Of course, the Tjublings are Chaos Dwarfs!

Chaos Dwarf Showcase: Legion of Jaskorh
Offtopic Showcase: Night Goblin Auxiliaries
Hobby Blog: ijasko @ Wordpress
05-16-2019 04:42 AM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites