Pages (4): « First < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next > Last »
Golden Hat XXXIII
Author MessageGolden Hat XXXIII
Abecedar
Curmudgeon of Hashut

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 14
Slaves: 1687
Best Attitude - 2016 Word of Hashut - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Artisan's Contest - Silver Diplomat Medal - Bronze Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS Scribe's Contest Veteran Artisan's Contest - Gold Scribe's Contest Bronze Scribe's Contest - Gold x2 Scribe's Contest - Silver x2 Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Artisan's Contest - Bronze x3 Golden Hat - Gold Best Overall Member - 2017 Best General - 2018                               
RE: Golden Hat XXXIIIAbecedar 08-21-2019

Will Liam Wrote:
I’ve finally thought of an idea for my version of what Chaos Dwarfs look like - keeping in mind my spin on CDs is a little bit different anyway - I honestly think you guys are going to hate this one Happy I can’t stop smiling

"For this contest we want you to enter with your very own vision for how Chaos Dwarfs (or their lackeys and creations) look like"

From my first impression from reading the theme, I took it to mean 'what they are to me'.  If that makes sense.
So I'm smiling too and I just hope everyone else "gets it"

Last Time I Bled for my Hobby  =  27 June 17(ouchy); 15 June 17
Last Time I glued my fingers together = 30th, 29th & 27th June 17; 16 June 17

Army Blog

Short Stories
Legend of Lord Kvackd'up
Zhek'dars tales  =  tbf.
08-21-2019 11:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Will Liam
Chaos Dwarf Hero

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 2
Slaves: 384
Golden Hat - Silver Artisan's Contest - Bronze x2 Artisan's Contest - Gold Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Golden Hat - Gold Artisan's Contest - Silver                               
RE: Golden Hat XXXIIIWill Liam 08-25-2019

Me too Abecedar - I hope everyone gits my joke as well - (There will be so much hate) Happy
Finished painting the lava rock today and I find it easier to paint in batches of ten - Also have my photos done (camera playing up again) so I might have another go at taking the pics that I've already submitted but entered them in anyway just to be on the safe side - I may have set a precedent with this entry - So so so wrong is all I can say - I wonder if Admin agrees?

Don't ever chase what they are never going to give you!!

Will Liam - finished Chaos Dwarf and Hobgoblins
http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showth...?tid=16923

This post was last modified: 08-25-2019 09:10 AM by Will Liam.

08-25-2019 09:03 AM
Uther the unhinged
Great Taurus

Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 584
Scribe's Contest Silver Best Overall Member - 2018 Artisan's Contest - Silver                               
RE: Golden Hat XXXIIIUther the unhinged 08-25-2019

@Will Liam Don’t Worry. Be Happy.
I have made unicycling bull centaurs, half Dalek dwarves, dwarves made of orc bits, dwarves riding venomthropes, dwarves riding a toxicrene, dwarves riding tentacled snails, dwarves riding half insect half Lammasu things, heli-hatted dwarves and a Darth Vader dwarf in a steam powered TIE fighter. I mean how bad can your guys be? So don’t worry. Anyway their hate will make you strong. Feel the hate! Come to the Dark Side!

An AoS creation myth: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showth...?tid=17414

Uthers’ legions of Hashut: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showth...?tid=17110

Bosom of Hashut: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showth...?tid=18010
08-25-2019 03:53 PM
Will Liam
Chaos Dwarf Hero

Golden Hat - Silver Artisan's Contest - Bronze x2 Artisan's Contest - Gold Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Golden Hat - Gold Artisan's Contest - Silver                               

Uther the unhinged Wrote:
@Will Liam Don’t Worry. Be Happy.
I have made unicycling bull centaurs, half Dalek dwarves, dwarves made of orc bits, dwarves riding venomthropes, dwarves riding a toxicrene, dwarves riding tentacled snails, dwarves riding half insect half Lammasu things, heli-hatted dwarves and a Darth Vader dwarf in a steam powered TIE fighter. I mean how bad can your guys be? So don’t worry. Anyway their hate will make you strong. Feel the hate! Come to the Dark Side!

I so badly want to look through your chaos dwarfs pics right now Happy
I’m not worried but just prepping the horde of what’s to come lol
I think I might have crossed a line with this one Happy
And if it hasn’t been done before it will stand as truth I thinks Happy

08-25-2019 05:40 PM
Will Liam
Chaos Dwarf Hero

All jokes aside - please vote on my entry if you think it works for (my army only) otherwise I ain’t going to get any Votes lol
I’m in - good luck with the comp guys Happy

08-25-2019 06:05 PM
Uther the unhinged
Great Taurus

RE: Golden Hat XXXIIIUther the unhinged 08-25-2019

For me the weirder the better. Good luck!

Uthers’ legions of Hashut: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showth...?tid=17110

08-25-2019 06:50 PM
Abecedar
Curmudgeon of Hashut

Best Attitude - 2016 Word of Hashut - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Artisan's Contest - Silver Diplomat Medal - Bronze Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS Scribe's Contest Veteran Artisan's Contest - Gold Scribe's Contest Bronze Scribe's Contest - Gold x2 Scribe's Contest - Silver x2 Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Artisan's Contest - Bronze x3 Golden Hat - Gold Best Overall Member - 2017 Best General - 2018                               
RE: Golden Hat XXXIIIAbecedar 08-25-2019

Will Liam Wrote:
All jokes aside - please vote on my entry if you think it works for (my army only) otherwise I ain’t going to get any Votes lol
I’m in - good luck with the comp guys Happy

You will have to enter your whole army too so I can make sure it fits in.

Army Blog

Short Stories
Legend of Lord Kvackd'up
Zhek'dars tales  =  tbf.
08-25-2019 11:00 PM
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 10
Slaves: 247
Scribe's Contest - Bronze x3 Best Attitude - 2014 Best Contributor - 2014 Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest Silver Hellsmith - Gold Dark Apostle - Silver Best Attitude - 2015 Best Overall Member - 2015 Best Contributor - 2015 Artisan's Contest - Silver x2 Best Overall Member - 2016 Best Contributor - 2016 Artisan's Contest - Gold Best Contributor - 2017 Best Attitude - 2017                               
RE: Golden Hat XXXIIIAdmiral 09-03-2019

I've been largely busy and absent the last weeks, but this will intensify until the 15th of September, so count me as away. Will be back after that date, if there are any questions.

You can rather safely assume that anything goes, including entering several different takes on Chaos Dwarfs in your one entry. Sky is the limit.

Good luck lads!

News on CDO: Artisan's Contest XXVIII - Deadline 31st of October  ...  Etsy shop

And thus there was Chaos. And Squats. Hobby Group Auxillia Work. On Dark Tides. Miscellaneous Commercial Sculpts. Flayman Tutorial.
Chaos Dwarf Writings:
Fables. Songs. Proverbs. Quotes. Monumental Inscriptions. Religious Texts.
There's fourteen ways to skin a dwarf. Chaos Dwarf Warband Rules. Ninth Age concepts.
09-03-2019 06:02 PM
Abecedar
Curmudgeon of Hashut

RE: Golden Hat XXXIIIAbecedar 09-04-2019

You shouldn't have said the sky's the limit.
Now I another stupid idea.

Army Blog

Short Stories
Legend of Lord Kvackd'up
Zhek'dars tales  =  tbf.
09-04-2019 07:44 AM
Oxymandias
Hobgoblin

Slaves: 45
Golden Hat - Silver                               
RE: Golden Hat XXXIIIOxymandias 09-14-2019

Just sent off my entry Shock

“Look upon my works ye goblins, and despair” - Oxymandias
09-14-2019 05:19 AM
Uther the unhinged
Great Taurus

RE: Golden Hat XXXIIIUther the unhinged 09-15-2019

Well, I am nearly there.

However, I wish to register a formal complaint.
It is all well and good coming up with competitions for new and exciting visions of Chaos Dwarfs, but do you have any idea of the membership of this forum? They are obsessive fans! OK, so you come up with new and exciting visions of Chaos Dwarf troops. But... then you have to come up with new and exciting visions of Chaos Dwarf elite troops and new and exciting visions of Chaos Dwarf Hero’s, new and exciting visions of Chaos Dwarf Sorcerors, Bull centaurs, war machines, behemoths. Grimnirs’ Nadgers that’s a whole faction. Oh and don’t forget the grooming that has been going on. We have been lured into making scenery. So new and exciting visions of Chaos Dwarf terrain. And Fluff! Don’t forget the Fluff! That is the next 6 months of my life! Oh coz you can’t just do a war and, no might as well make 500 pts... well that is nearly 1000 isn’t it? And if you are going to do 1000 why not the whole way and make it 2000 pts.

I mean, I Mean , I MEAN....

I am just saying there ought to be some thought given to the psychological aftercare of GH contestants. That’s all I am saying.

My entry will be in Soon.

09-15-2019 07:30 AM
Jasko
Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

Market Rep: 1
Slaves: 54

RE: Golden Hat XXXIIIJasko 09-15-2019

Well, I am nearly there.

It is all well and good coming up with competitions for new and exciting visions of Chaos Dwarfs, but do you have any idea of the membership of this forum? They are obsessive fans! OK, so you come up with new and exciting visions of Chaos Dwarf troops. But... then you have to come up with new and exciting visions of Chaos Dwarf elite troops and new and exciting visions of Chaos Dwarf Hero’s, new and exciting visions of Chaos Dwarf Sorcerors, Bull centaurs, war machines, behemoths. Grimnirs’ Nadgers that’s a whole faction. Oh and don’t forget the grooming that has been going on. We have been lured into making scenery. So new and exciting visions of Chaos Dwarf terrain. And Fluff! Don’t forget the Fluff! That is the next 6 months of my life! Oh coz you can’t just do a war and, no might as well make 500 pts... well that is nearly 1000 isn’t it? And if you are going to do 1000 why not the whole way and make it 2000 pts.

I mean, I Mean , I MEAN....

I am just saying there ought to be some thought given to the psychological aftercare of GH contestants. That’s all I am saying.

My entry will be in Soon.

A-MEN Takes Hat off

Chaos Dwarf Showcase: Legion of Jaskorh
Offtopic Showcase: Night Goblin Auxiliaries
Hobby Blog: ijasko @ Wordpress
09-15-2019 07:39 AM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Abecedar
Curmudgeon of Hashut

RE: Golden Hat XXXIIIAbecedar 09-15-2019

I am just saying there ought to be some thought given to the psychological aftercare of GH contestants. That’s all I am saying

I've felt that way for a while.  But Followers of Hashut are renowned for being harsh task-masters.
But 2000?......... No! that means 10,000.  Why do we need that (read - What are we going to do today, Brain)
"Because Pinky .. We are going to take over the world"

And anyway,  Those Psychological issues (the need to create something or else feel worthless) are the only thing getting me out of bed each morning.
Well that and the need to go to the loo.

Army Blog

Short Stories
Legend of Lord Kvackd'up
Zhek'dars tales  =  tbf.
09-15-2019 09:03 PM
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 10
Slaves: 247
Scribe's Contest - Bronze x3 Best Attitude - 2014 Best Contributor - 2014 Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest Silver Hellsmith - Gold Dark Apostle - Silver Best Attitude - 2015 Best Overall Member - 2015 Best Contributor - 2015 Artisan's Contest - Silver x2 Best Overall Member - 2016 Best Contributor - 2016 Artisan's Contest - Gold Best Contributor - 2017 Best Attitude - 2017                               
RE: Golden Hat XXXIIIAdmiral 09-19-2019

Slave Resource Department responds: Where there is a whip, there is a way. Takes Hat off

News on CDO: Artisan's Contest XXVIII - Deadline 31st of October  ...  Etsy shop

And thus there was Chaos. And Squats. Hobby Group Auxillia Work. On Dark Tides. Miscellaneous Commercial Sculpts. Flayman Tutorial.
Chaos Dwarf Writings:
Fables. Songs. Proverbs. Quotes. Monumental Inscriptions. Religious Texts.
There's fourteen ways to skin a dwarf. Chaos Dwarf Warband Rules. Ninth Age concepts.
09-19-2019 12:38 PM
Abecedar
Curmudgeon of Hashut

RE: Golden Hat XXXIIIAbecedar 09-19-2019

And by the way.  This model is physically ITRW, not literally or metaphorically or game wise - dedicated to Nurgle.
Yet another spring snotty head cold has hit me and I've nasal dripped all over the poor model(s)

Army Blog

Short Stories
Legend of Lord Kvackd'up
Zhek'dars tales  =  tbf.
09-19-2019 07:42 PM
Oxymandias
Hobgoblin

Slaves: 45
Golden Hat - Silver                               
RE: Golden Hat XXXIIIOxymandias 09-20-2019

Guys when you send your pics to the golden hat account do you get a reply or confirmation or do you just send it?

Just making sure I haven’t messed up and it’s been sent off properly.

“Look upon my works ye goblins, and despair” - Oxymandias
09-20-2019 01:38 AM
Abecedar
Curmudgeon of Hashut

RE: Golden Hat XXXIIIAbecedar 09-20-2019

Normally, they will tell you they have received it, may take a day or more though

Army Blog

Short Stories
Legend of Lord Kvackd'up
Zhek'dars tales  =  tbf.
09-20-2019 02:00 AM
Abecedar
Curmudgeon of Hashut

RE: Golden Hat XXXIIIAbecedar 09-21-2019

My entry is in, for better or worse.

Hope you enjoy it .

Army Blog

Short Stories
Legend of Lord Kvackd'up
Zhek'dars tales  =  tbf.
09-21-2019 08:41 AM
Zanko
Prime Frurndar of Hashut

Market Rep: 11
Slaves: 1364
Blackshard Army Medal - 10000 PTS Image Gallery Contributor - Blackshard Word of Hashut - Contributor Veteran Medal - Gold Diplomat Medal - Bronze Major Prize Sponsor Photobucket Migration Exceptional Help Golden Hat - Gold Golden Hat - Bronze                               
RE: Golden Hat XXXIIIZanko 09-21-2019

My entry is in! Big Grin

I am already looking forward to seeing all the different entries! Cheers!

Hashut!

"Frurndar are still existing!"
               The Lizard King 

09-21-2019 01:20 PM
Antenor
Hobgoblin

Slaves: 57

RE: Golden Hat XXXIIIAntenor 09-21-2019

Finally, after a period of being too lazy to take photos and blaming it on the weather, I submitted mine today Happy Now that this Chaos Dwarf stuff is finished, time to do some other Chaos Dwarf stuff!

09-21-2019 05:44 PM
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Golden Hat XXXIII: Winners! Admiral 12 427 10-07-2019 07:19 AM
Last Post: Jasko
  Golden Hat XXXIII: Voting! Admiral 22 1,390 09-29-2019 12:26 PM
Last Post: Willmark

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites