Post Reply  Post Thread 
Pages (154): « First < Previous 150 151 152 153 [154] Last »
Introductions: New members post here!
Author MessageIntroductions: New members post here!
LLV
Exquisite Evil

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 1
Slaves: 3

RE: Introductions: New members post here!LLV 07-04-2018

Well, I've been gone for so long that I figured I would (re)Introduce myself.

Many years ago I was known for taking 'skull pass' dwarves and turning them to the dark side. I'm sure theres probably some of my work floating about on here somewhere.

With the release of AoS 2 and the brilliant new FW Legion rules I figured I might pickup the old greenstuff and paintbrushes again....Happy

Not sure if an admin could help me out but I use the handle ' LLV '  on the internets now so it would be great if someone could change my user name.

Cheers!

This post was last modified: 07-04-2018 05:07 PM by LLV.

07-04-2018 05:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Abecedar
Curmudgeon of Hashut

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 14
Slaves: 1496
Best Attitude - 2016 Word of Hashut - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Artisan's Contest - Silver Diplomat Medal - Bronze Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS Scribe's Contest Veteran Artisan's Contest - Gold Scribe's Contest Bronze Scribe's Contest - Gold x2 Scribe's Contest - Silver x2 Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Artisan's Contest - Bronze x2                               
RE: Introductions: New members post here!Abecedar 07-04-2018

Exquisite Evil Wrote:

Not sure if an admin could help me out but I use the handle ' LLV '  on the internets now so it would be great if someone could change my user name.

I thought it could be done through your UserCP, but I've looked and couldn't find it.  I do remember something about you losing previous post totals and such-like though.

Last Time I Bled for my Hobby  =  27 June 17(ouchy); 15 June 17
Last Time I glued my fingers together = 30th, 29th & 27th June 17; 16 June 17

Army Blog

Short Stories
Legend of Lord Kvackd'up
Zhek'dars tales  =  tbf.
07-04-2018 07:37 PM
Braided Beard
Slave

Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 8

RE: Introductions: New members post here!Braided Beard 07-30-2018

Hello!

I'm probably a bit of an odd bird in here in that I presently don't play Warhammer miniature games at all, but back in the days I did and from the time of the Storm of Chaos campaign I became, while not a player, a sympathizer for the Chaos Dwarfs. But I do play the Warhammer RPGs so its mostly from that perspective that I'm very interested in the lore aspect. I hope you won't mind me here.

07-30-2018 05:08 AM
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 8
Slaves: 574
Scribe's Contest - Bronze x3 Best Attitude - 2014 Best Contributor - 2014 Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Bronze Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest Silver Hellsmith - Gold Dark Apostle - Silver Best Attitude - 2015 Best Overall Member - 2015 Best Contributor - 2015 Artisan's Contest - Silver Best Overall Member - 2016 Best Contributor - 2016 Artisan's Contest - Gold                               
RE: Introductions: New members post here!Admiral 07-30-2018

Welcome aboard, Braided Beard! On the contrary, you're most welcome. This forum is for all things evil midget, whether miniature, artwork, background stories, RPGs, computer games or elsewise. Cheers!

News on CDO: Artisan's Contest XXV - Voting Deadline 13th of September ...  Admiralty Miniatures Blogshop

And thus there was Chaos. And Squats. Hobby Group Auxillia Work. On Dark Tides. Miscellaneous Commercial Sculpts. Flayman Tutorial.
Chaos Dwarf Writings: Fables. Songs. Sayings. Quotes. Monumental Inscriptions. Religious Texts.
There's fourteen ways to skin a dwarf. Path to Glory: Chaos Dwarf Warband Rules.
07-30-2018 05:47 AM
tjub
Prophet of Tjubshut

Market Rep: 13
Slaves: 1389
Army Showcase Best Hobbyist - 2008 Word of Hashut - Contributor Golden Hat - Silver x2 Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS Best Hobbyist - 2009 Artisan's Contest - Gold Best Hobbyist - 2010 Veteran Medal - Bronze Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Best Hobbyist - 2011 Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Best Hobbyist - 2012 Dark Apostle - Bronze Photobucket Migration Hellsmith - Gold Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Gold                               
RE: Introductions: New members post here!tjub 07-30-2018

@Braided Beard: You are most welcome to share and take part in whatever CD-related you think is interesting around here!

My various other hobby projects on Instagram.

07-30-2018 06:01 AM
Braided Beard
Slave

Slaves: 8

RE: Introductions: New members post here!Braided Beard 07-30-2018

Thanks, guys, I'm feeling more welcome already.

07-30-2018 12:18 PM
Reaver of Uzkulak
Slave

Slaves: 3

RE: Introductions: New members post here!Reaver of Uzkulak 09-13-2018

Hello everyone!

New member here. Just have to say, this community is amazing. Been painting and playing Warhammer for over ten years and seeing everyone's ideas here definitely swayed me to pick up my paint brush in the name of Hashut. Planning on using a Reavers of Uzkulak naval theme for some conversions since I've always been obsessed with the Dreadfleet and pirate corner of the Warhammer world. Excited to hear everyone's thoughts. Pirate

Cheers

Plunder for the Ironclad Fleet

Other miniature projects on Instagram
09-13-2018 12:42 PM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tjub
Prophet of Tjubshut

Market Rep: 13
Slaves: 1389
Army Showcase Best Hobbyist - 2008 Word of Hashut - Contributor Golden Hat - Silver x2 Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS Best Hobbyist - 2009 Artisan's Contest - Gold Best Hobbyist - 2010 Veteran Medal - Bronze Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Best Hobbyist - 2011 Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Best Hobbyist - 2012 Dark Apostle - Bronze Photobucket Migration Hellsmith - Gold Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Gold                               
RE: Introductions: New members post here!tjub 09-13-2018

@Reaver of Uzkulak: Welcome!
...and I fully agree, been a member here for 10 years and done several CD armies thanks to this community. Happy
Pirate CDs sounds like the future for us in AoS, so you are surely on the right track. There have been some naval action through the years, Admiral and some others have sculpted ManOWar boats and Ive been doing some WFB naval action for 7th or 8th with home made rules available somewhere deep down on CDO.

My various other hobby projects on Instagram.

09-13-2018 02:02 PM
Uther the unhinged
Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

Slaves: 196

RE: Introductions: New members post here!Uther the unhinged 09-13-2018

Welcome aboard Reaver of Uzkulak! A sad land lubber welcomes our naval brethren. I look forward to your pirates and tales of their plunder!

09-13-2018 04:52 PM
Abecedar
Curmudgeon of Hashut

Market Rep: 14
Slaves: 1496
Best Attitude - 2016 Word of Hashut - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Artisan's Contest - Silver Diplomat Medal - Bronze Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS Scribe's Contest Veteran Artisan's Contest - Gold Scribe's Contest Bronze Scribe's Contest - Gold x2 Scribe's Contest - Silver x2 Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Artisan's Contest - Bronze x2                               
RE: Introductions: New members post here!Abecedar 09-13-2018

Braided Beard Wrote:
...........a sympathizer for the Chaos Dwarfs. But I do play the Warhammer RPGs so its mostly from that perspective that I'm very interested in the lore aspect. I hope you won't mind me here.

If you use models in RPGs of course they and you are welcome.

And welcome The Uzkulak Reaver.  A few here (and myself) definitely have piratical natures. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with

Last Time I Bled for my Hobby  =  27 June 17(ouchy); 15 June 17
Last Time I glued my fingers together = 30th, 29th & 27th June 17; 16 June 17

Army Blog

Short Stories
Legend of Lord Kvackd'up
Zhek'dars tales  =  tbf.

This post was last modified: 09-13-2018 08:03 PM by Abecedar.

09-13-2018 08:03 PM
Pages (154): « First < Previous 150 151 152 153 [154] Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites