Post Reply  Post Thread 
Chaos Dwarf Mordheim Rules c/o Border Town Burning and Hand of Hashut!
Author MessageChaos Dwarf Mordheim Rules c/o Border Town Burning and Hand of Hashut!
Xander
Chaos Dwarf Ambassador

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 7
Slaves: 503
Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Best Contributor - 2007 Golden Hat - Silver Wiki - Major Contributor Image Gallery Contributor - Gold Word of Hashut - Contributor Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Veteran Medal - Bronze                               
Chaos Dwarf Mordheim Rules c/o Border Town Burning and Hand of Hashut!Xander 02-26-2008

Head over to the Hand of Hashut to check out some sweet new rules for using Chaos Dwarf warbands!

http://www.chaosdwarf.com/cd2/

Quote:
I have been working with the team working on the upcoming Border Town Burning campaign supplement for Mordheim (currently in development) and am happy to offer to our members playtest versions of the rules so that you can help the feedback of the list for the folks at GW. As with and playtest material remember that this is the official IP of Games Workshop and all their rules apply to it as with any other GW published material. Here are excerpts from the emails.

It seems there may even be a contest to convert some miniatures!  Check it out!  There is a PDF that can be downloaded there.

Spread the glory of Hashut! Takes Hat off

-Xander

Join us on the new forum. Come help us test it out!
https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com
02-26-2008 03:53 PM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ghrask Dragh
TeddyMadeMeDoIt...

Group: Retired Staff
Market Rep: 8
Slaves: 855

RE: Chaos Dwarf Mordheim Rules c/o Border Town Burning and Hand of Hashut!Ghrask Dragh 02-26-2008

The pdf looks good, where are they getting the artwork? I can't seem to work out what the comp' is for, is it the hobgoblin scout?

it's worth pointing out - This is not an official Games Workshop supplement!

My Chaos Dwarf Blog
02-26-2008 04:24 PM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Willmark
Dark Lord of Hashut

Market Rep: 25
Slaves: 1225
Artisan's Contest - Gold Image Gallery Contributor - Gold Best Overall Member - 2007 Word of Hashut - Contributor Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Best Contributor - 2008 Best Overall Member - 2008 Best Overall Member - 2012 Veteran Medal - Bronze Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS                               
RE: Chaos Dwarf Mordheim Rules c/o Border Town Burning and Hand of Hashut!Willmark 02-26-2008

Still it bears watching to see what GW does with it. I.e their reaction (if any) to it.

My Want List / My Trade List

This post was last modified: 02-26-2008 04:47 PM by Willmark.

02-26-2008 04:38 PM
Kera foehunter
Zharr Nauggund Alpha Female

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 14
Slaves: 153
Best Attitude - 2007 Best Attitude - 2008 Word of Hashut - Contributor Best Attitude - 2012 Veteran Medal - Bronze Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze                               
RE: Chaos Dwarf Mordheim Rules c/o Border Town Burning and Hand of Hashut!Kera foehunter 02-26-2008

sweet im working on my hobbos this would be cool to play.

The last of female chaos dwarf
02-26-2008 06:09 PM
Khan!
Bull Centaur

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 35
Bronze Army Medal - 1000 PTS                               
RE: Chaos Dwarf Mordheim Rules c/o Border Town Burning and Hand of Hashut!Khan! 02-26-2008

Neat, although It looks like I can no longer go check out Hand of Hashut's hobby forum without being a member... thbbt!

Me and Avalokitesvara - we're pals, see?
02-26-2008 07:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Xander
Chaos Dwarf Ambassador

Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Best Contributor - 2007 Golden Hat - Silver Wiki - Major Contributor Image Gallery Contributor - Gold Word of Hashut - Contributor Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Veteran Medal - Bronze                               
RE: Chaos Dwarf Mordheim Rules c/o Border Town Burning and Hand of Hashut!Xander 02-27-2008

Yes, I also noticed I could not have access unless logged in.  That's odd.

02-27-2008 10:38 AM
clam
Slave to Darkness

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 18
Slaves: 1264
Golden Hat - Gold Golden Hat - Bronze Word of Hashut - Contributor Golden Hat - Silver Veteran Medal - Bronze Hellsmith - Gold                               
RE: Chaos Dwarf Mordheim Rules c/o Border Town Burning and Hand of Hashut!clam 02-27-2008

Xander Wrote:
Yes, I also noticed I could not have access unless logged in.  That's odd.

Is it?

Think that CDO has the same featureRespect to the Hat!

Grimstonefire @ Thread: CD Alternative Sourcebook Wrote:
NOTE:  Those viewing this from a link in another forum, you need to register at CDO to download these.  If you don't reply to something within one week your account will be deleted anyway (anti-spam measure), so you can just register to download Wink

Clam's Coloured Classic Collection

Follow Clamshells on Facebook
02-27-2008 11:46 AM
Xander
Chaos Dwarf Ambassador

RE: Chaos Dwarf Mordheim Rules c/o Border Town Burning and Hand of Hashut!Xander 02-27-2008

That is in reference to attachments only.  Attachments are not shown for non registered users, apparently.

The "contest" is for the gallery section of the supplement.  I may run a painting contest for this for GH#6 perhaps!  Happy

This post was last modified: 02-27-2008 03:53 PM by Xander.

02-27-2008 11:52 AM
Grimstonefire
The Magician Technician

Market Rep: 24
Slaves: 1362
Best Overall Member - 2009 Golden Hat  - Gold x2 Artisan's Contest - Gold Word of Hashut - Contributor Golden Hat - Silver Veteran Medal - Gold Best Overall Member - 2010 Hellsmith - Bronze Golden Hat - Bronze x2                               
RE: Chaos Dwarf Mordheim Rules c/o Border Town Burning and Hand of Hashut!Grimstonefire 02-28-2008

Notice they call them 'Black Dwarfs'.  Not nearly as fun as Chaos Dwarfs Wink

Ever the best of friends Mum. 1953-2011   Sad
02-28-2008 03:04 PM
Xander
Chaos Dwarf Ambassador

RE: Chaos Dwarf Mordheim Rules c/o Border Town Burning and Hand of Hashut!Xander 02-28-2008

Haha, I concur!  But the list looks fun, and now I want to make a warband. Hehehe.

02-28-2008 07:47 PM
Grimstonefire
The Magician Technician

Market Rep: 24
Slaves: 1362
Best Overall Member - 2009 Golden Hat  - Gold x2 Artisan's Contest - Gold Word of Hashut - Contributor Golden Hat - Silver Veteran Medal - Gold Best Overall Member - 2010 Hellsmith - Bronze Golden Hat - Bronze x2                               
RE: Chaos Dwarf Mordheim Rules c/o Border Town Burning and Hand of Hashut!Grimstonefire 03-02-2008

Check out Cianty's latest reply on that thread.

They basically want a 500 pt warband, though would take pics of other things too (prison cart).

Ever the best of friends Mum. 1953-2011   Sad
03-02-2008 01:34 PM
Ghrask Dragh
TeddyMadeMeDoIt...

Market Rep: 8
Slaves: 855

RE: Chaos Dwarf Mordheim Rules c/o Border Town Burning and Hand of Hashut!Ghrask Dragh 03-02-2008

I like the sound of this, I'm going to try my own warband!

My Chaos Dwarf Blog
03-02-2008 01:56 PM
Willmark
Dark Lord of Hashut

Market Rep: 25
Slaves: 1225
Artisan's Contest - Gold Image Gallery Contributor - Gold Best Overall Member - 2007 Word of Hashut - Contributor Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Best Contributor - 2008 Best Overall Member - 2008 Best Overall Member - 2012 Veteran Medal - Bronze Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS                               
RE: Chaos Dwarf Mordheim Rules c/o Border Town Burning and Hand of Hashut!Willmark 03-14-2008

If Mordheim were more popular around here I'd probably make a warband. Stinks because I've always liked the rules Gor said game.

My Want List / My Trade List
03-14-2008 08:35 AM
cornixt
Brewer of Daemonic Beer

Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 1337
Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS Wiki - Major Contributor Word of Hashut - Contributor Artisan's Contest - Gold Best Attitude - 2011 Artisan's Contest - Silver x2 Veteran Medal - Bronze Artisan's Contest - Bronze                               
RE: Chaos Dwarf Mordheim Rules c/o Border Town Burning and Hand of Hashut!cornixt 03-14-2008

The Mordheim rules are free, you've probably got most of the models.

Free games!

Like a Great Taurus in a Cathay shop.
There's a lot more in the wiki than you think, check out the wiki contents

03-14-2008 10:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Chaos Dwarf Radio Presents: The Sorcerer Patriarchs and Hashut's Big Book of Holy Law Hashut's Blessing 31 22,832 09-17-2010 03:58 PM
Last Post: Hashut's Blessing
  Chaos Dwarf Radio: Episode 6 - Hashut's Blessing Takes the Reigns Hashut's Blessing 10 10,703 03-29-2010 02:30 PM
Last Post: cornixt

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites