Post Reply  Post Thread 
Pages (6): « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Next > Last »
Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There!
Author MessageBlood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There!
Filipicusius
Chaos Dwarf Hero

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 0

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There!Filipicusius 08-22-2008

There! Now they have been informed!

If you show me a battle report where you have beaten an elf or a dwarf (non chaos dwarf) army, the inquisition will reward you with 5 slaves!!!

No one expects the CDO inquisition!
08-22-2008 01:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Raven Away
Hobgoblin

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There!The Raven 08-22-2008

heh, seems like some of them monkeys cant take it that we vote as a collective. Bring on the big hats CyanideHappy

08-22-2008 07:28 AM
Filipicusius
Chaos Dwarf Hero

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There!Filipicusius 08-22-2008

Bl**dy Hand of Hashut... Not even a single response...

Anyhow, we are only four voten behind!!! Go, go, go!

If you show me a battle report where you have beaten an elf or a dwarf (non chaos dwarf) army, the inquisition will reward you with 5 slaves!!!

This post was last modified: 08-23-2008 03:28 PM by Hashut's Blessing.

08-22-2008 08:48 AM
Canix
Spirit of Hashut

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 8
Slaves: 10

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There!Canix 08-22-2008

Voted only three behind undead nowWink

Realists are hampered by there inability to comprehend the true nature of reality
The Pledge 2010:
Bought:11 Painted:12
08-22-2008 09:41 AM
Xander
Chaos Dwarf Ambassador

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 7
Slaves: 499
Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Best Contributor - 2007 Golden Hat - Silver Wiki - Major Contributor Image Gallery Contributor - Gold Word of Hashut - Contributor Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Veteran Medal - Bronze                               
RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There!Xander 08-22-2008

Pyro Stick Wrote:
... i dont know how much good its going to do us. We need about 45 more voted to get ahead of Undead. At the moment we are in 4th place in the poll.

Quoted for laughs. Happy No insult meant to you Pyro! Takes Hat off

Follow CDO on Twitter: Twitter
08-22-2008 10:26 AM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sojourn
Bull Centaur Lord

Word of Hashut - Contributor                               
RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There!Sojourn 08-22-2008

Push harder on HoH, explain everything again Filip! Happy

we're only a couple back now, so let's DO IT! Happy

I'm just a competitive person who really likes winning. hehe

self-assigned gold stars:

WarplockMonkey Wrote:
On special orders by Sojourn, Crayola created a Sojourn-coloured crayon. No matter what you draw with it, the result will always be a picture of Sojourn in her CDO t-shirt, looking smug.

08-22-2008 10:28 AM
Filipicusius
Chaos Dwarf Hero

TWO!!! So close now!!!

@Sojourn: It actually seems like no one has visited the site for the entire day. (Swedish day that is)

This post was last modified: 08-22-2008 10:59 AM by Filipicusius.

08-22-2008 10:57 AM
Pyro Stick
Greater Daemon of Hashut

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 15
Slaves: 959
Word of Hashut - Contributor Bronze Army Medal - 1000 PTS Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Photobucket Migration Hellsmith - Bronze                               
RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There!Pyro Stick 08-22-2008

Xander Wrote:

Pyro Stick Wrote:
... i dont know how much good its going to do us. We need about 45 more voted to get ahead of Undead. At the moment we are in 4th place in the poll.

Quoted for laughs. Happy No insult meant to you Pyro! Takes Hat off

lol well i doubt it was just me that thought we wouldnt be able to do it.

Its so funny how many arguments have started up in that thread.

Still only two more votes until tied with Undead.

My Chaos Dwarf Collection: GHXXVI

08-22-2008 11:35 AM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
two_heads_talking
Lammasu

Market Rep: 2

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There!two_heads_talking 08-22-2008

I just don't understand why anyone would get so excited about the response, unless those who are making the most noise are the ones voting for undead..

08-22-2008 11:45 AM
Filipicusius
Chaos Dwarf Hero

After calling for a favor i think i got us another vote Happy

08-22-2008 01:17 PM
Xander
Chaos Dwarf Ambassador

Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Best Contributor - 2007 Golden Hat - Silver Wiki - Major Contributor Image Gallery Contributor - Gold Word of Hashut - Contributor Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Veteran Medal - Bronze                               
RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There!Xander 08-22-2008

Nice work. =D

08-22-2008 01:32 PM
Knight Of Awsome
Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

Market Rep: 3
Slaves: 8

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There!Knight Of Awsome 08-22-2008

I have to do a lot of sweet talking or there because of some "unhappy" people complain about us voting, although some are fine with us. They know we came from a different site because i told them. I told them of things things that they could do to make the votes more fare, then one guy decides to comment about how this poll is unofficial, so what it was created by an official looking for suggestions for content so we game them are suggestions, so whats the big idea?

08-22-2008 01:43 PM
Xander
Chaos Dwarf Ambassador

Oh well!  I didn't even know about this game before we started this.  Now I really want to buy it.  Isn't that the whole point of their game and forums? Spread the word about the game to increase support and sales.

08-22-2008 01:48 PM
Knight Of Awsome
Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

Market Rep: 3
Slaves: 8

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There!Knight Of Awsome 08-22-2008

Xander Wrote:
Oh well!  I didn't even know about this game before we started this.  Now I really want to buy it.  Isn't that the whole point of their game and forums? Spread the word about the game to increase support and sales.

Obviously yes, hopefully Cyanide will look at it that way as "over more 100 know about this game" Giving us more appreciation than the members are giving us now.

08-22-2008 01:56 PM
Filipicusius
Chaos Dwarf Hero

Well, it's going our way.

This post was last modified: 08-22-2008 02:17 PM by Filipicusius.

08-22-2008 02:14 PM
two_heads_talking
Lammasu

RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There!two_heads_talking 08-22-2008

Knight Of Awsome Wrote:

Xander Wrote:

Obviously yes, hopefully Cyanide will look at it that way as "over more 100 know about this game" Giving us more appreciation than the members are giving us now.

well, you have to realize that many forums ahve forum elitists and those elitists don't like it when they aren't in control. It seems that a few of these high count posters originally thought we all were some IP spammer and called for IP investigation.  AFter that, I think it's just a bunch of whiners that are upset that their way of doing things was counterbalanced by quite a few that to be honest are just at excited about bloodbowl as they are.  I will be honest, I have purchased both bloodbowl editions in the past.  and this cyanide one, I Have had my eye on for months.  

It just so happens that I wasn't a cyanide forum lurker, so I had to create an avatar to post there.  I don't know why my opinion is any less valid than the highpost forum whores.. that makes no sense to me.

08-22-2008 02:36 PM
arzack
Hobgoblin

Toungue  RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There!arzack 08-22-2008

i've been around at the cyanid-forum for some time and i've also noticed that the ppl aroud there could be a little bit rude sometimes. but after all: it's a roleplaying game and the orcs and undead are suposed, to react like this Tongue
and the chaos dwarfs are supposed to bring a little taste of anarchy into this forumUnsure misson completed-two more votes to go!!!
and in fact most of them hard boiled guys have a nice kind of humor, just don't get personal and you could come along with all of them prety well

and as i've posted before i wouldn't take this vote that serious, but it's a good chance to increase the interest in both, the blood bowl game and the chaos dwarfs and i'm pretty sure we will see more 3d-work of them in the future...

08-22-2008 03:10 PM
two_heads_talking
Lammasu

well, that's a valid point. I am on the more interest, regardless of how it happens is a good thing. even a bit of a squabble will increase interest..

08-22-2008 03:26 PM
Willmark
Dark Lord of Hashut

Market Rep: 25
Slaves: 1224
Artisan's Contest - Gold Image Gallery Contributor - Gold Best Overall Member - 2007 Word of Hashut - Contributor Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Best Contributor - 2008 Best Overall Member - 2008 Best Overall Member - 2012 Veteran Medal - Bronze Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS                               
RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There!Willmark 08-22-2008

Basically I could care less if some whiney *sshats have their collective panties in a twist. I've played bloodbowl for years and was unaware that there was one in the works until this.

Also it is quite laughable that a few there are upset that people registered for a forum available to the entire web (kind of the point) and are shocked that the vote isn't  going the way they want it to..

Seriously is it a case of: vote everyone, except vote the way I want you to... Appears those few wish it were so.

My Want List / My Trade List

This post was last modified: 08-23-2008 03:31 PM by Hashut's Blessing.

08-22-2008 04:34 PM
Sojourn
Bull Centaur Lord

Word of Hashut - Contributor                               
RE: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There!Sojourn 08-22-2008

if it was a private poll for ONLY cyanide's most "elite" then they would've only sent around a PM and tallied that way. posting a poll, in a thread, on a public forum is not the way to go about it.

if they want to be annoyed it should be for their lack of foresight and tact in the matter. not our dedication and commitment to CDs. Happy

self-assigned gold stars:

WarplockMonkey Wrote:
On special orders by Sojourn, Crayola created a Sojourn-coloured crayon. No matter what you draw with it, the result will always be a picture of Sojourn in her CDO t-shirt, looking smug.

08-22-2008 07:40 PM
Pages (6): « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Next > Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Geckilian's Blood Bowl Team immortalized on the web site! Xander 3 2,040 09-19-2008 11:17 PM
Last Post: Willmark

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites