Post Reply  Post Thread 
Pages (3): « First < Previous 1 2 [3] Last »
Chaos Dwarf Radio: Episode 4 - We talk about Warriors of Chaos and more!
Author MessageChaos Dwarf Radio: Episode 4 - We talk about Warriors of Chaos and more!
grom
Chaos Dwarf Hero

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 1
Slaves: 0
Golden Hat - Gold                               
RE: Chaos Dwarf Radio: Episode 4 - We talk about Warriors of Chaos and more!grom 01-25-2009

I've downloaded 25759744 bytes of zipped file before it stopped... Maybe it will be good idea to host episodes on server in europe too?

Now im dl last episode by torrent - when i'll finish ill seed it Happy

CMON - mine and my friend works
01-25-2009 09:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Xander
Chaos Dwarf Ambassador

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 7
Slaves: 503
Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Best Contributor - 2007 Golden Hat - Silver Wiki - Major Contributor Image Gallery Contributor - Gold Word of Hashut - Contributor Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Veteran Medal - Bronze                               
RE: Chaos Dwarf Radio: Episode 4 - We talk about Warriors of Chaos and more!Xander 01-26-2009

If you still are having trouble with the download, Pyro Stick has made the podcast available here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3TFE5YN2

Thanks Pyro!

Join us on the new forum. Come help us test it out!
https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com
01-26-2009 07:33 PM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
grom
Chaos Dwarf Hero

Market Rep: 1
Golden Hat - Gold                               
RE: Chaos Dwarf Radio: Episode 4 - We talk about Warriors of Chaos and more!grom 01-26-2009

megaupload sux Sad

CMON - mine and my friend works
01-26-2009 08:09 PM
Onii One Orc
Hobgoblin

Market Rep: 0

RE: Chaos Dwarf Radio: Episode 4 - We talk about Warriors of Chaos and more!Onii One Orc 01-26-2009

For what it's worth, I download the episodes on iTunes, and on this most recent one, I had one error while downloading.  The latest version of iTunes apparently lets you pick up from you left off though, so I clicked the tiny little circle in the download window and it resumed, and was finished a minute or so later.  I have cable internet, if that helps any.  

One of the things I like about the podcast is how you guys tie all the fluff together - for someone who doesn't have the army books, that's huge.  Also, if readers aren't paying attention, it may seem like a "small" mention here or there of the chaos dwarfs, when it's really quite a lot for an army that hasn't had official support in years.  On my listen of the podcast today, you guys made me see that "quite a lot."  So, great work!

Found on the internet:  
"Why can't he PM the mods?  Is his PM button broken?"
01-26-2009 11:46 PM
Da Crusha
K'daai Destroyer

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 10
Slaves: 433
Best General - 2010                               
RE: Chaos Dwarf Radio: Episode 4 - We talk about Warriors of Chaos and more!Da Crusha 01-27-2009

Hi, Ive downloaded this one I havent heard it yet, but  does anyone know where I can download the other episodes. thanks! Happy

Da Crusha's non-big hat army blog
Seaside Slaughter 2
01-27-2009 04:47 AM
Xander
Chaos Dwarf Ambassador

Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Best Contributor - 2007 Golden Hat - Silver Wiki - Major Contributor Image Gallery Contributor - Gold Word of Hashut - Contributor Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Veteran Medal - Bronze                               
RE: Chaos Dwarf Radio: Episode 4 - We talk about Warriors of Chaos and more!Xander 01-27-2009

Da Crusha Wrote:
Hi, Ive downloaded this one I havent heard it yet, but  does anyone know where I can download the other episodes. thanks! Happy

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/podcast/cdc.rss

Happy

01-27-2009 01:43 PM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cornixt
Brewer of Daemonic Beer

Slaves: 1337
Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS Wiki - Major Contributor Word of Hashut - Contributor Artisan's Contest - Gold Best Attitude - 2011 Artisan's Contest - Silver x2 Veteran Medal - Bronze Artisan's Contest - Bronze                               
RE: Chaos Dwarf Radio: Episode 4 - We talk about Warriors of Chaos and more!cornixt 01-27-2009

My torrent is down. The program crashes more often than a ZX81 and I'm fed up of restarting my PC. There were a couple of seeders still out there. For the next podcast I'll try to do it straight away.

Like a Great Taurus in a Cathay shop.
There's a lot more in the wiki than you think, check out the wiki contents

01-27-2009 03:09 PM
Pyro Stick
Greater Daemon of Hashut

Market Rep: 15
Slaves: 960
Word of Hashut - Contributor Bronze Army Medal - 1000 PTS Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Photobucket Migration Hellsmith - Bronze                               
RE: Chaos Dwarf Radio: Episode 4 - We talk about Warriors of Chaos and more!Pyro Stick 01-27-2009

cornixt Wrote:
My torrent is down. The program crashes more often than a ZX81 and I'm fed up of restarting my PC. There were a couple of seeders still out there. For the next podcast I'll try to do it straight away.

So does that mean the torrent wont work at all now? Should i still seed or will the megaupload link do instead?

My Chaos Dwarf Collection: GHXXVI

01-27-2009 03:11 PM
Xander
Chaos Dwarf Ambassador

RE: Chaos Dwarf Radio: Episode 4 - We talk about Warriors of Chaos and more!Xander 01-27-2009

The Mega upload should work, and I am seeding the torrent as well.

01-27-2009 03:50 PM
cornixt
Brewer of Daemonic Beer

Slaves: 1337
Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS Wiki - Major Contributor Word of Hashut - Contributor Artisan's Contest - Gold Best Attitude - 2011 Artisan's Contest - Silver x2 Veteran Medal - Bronze Artisan's Contest - Bronze                               
RE: Chaos Dwarf Radio: Episode 4 - We talk about Warriors of Chaos and more!cornixt 01-27-2009

The torrent will continue to work, although you'll only get something is someone is seeding. I'll seed it in short times in the evenings if I can, but not constantly anymore.

Like a Great Taurus in a Cathay shop.
There's a lot more in the wiki than you think, check out the wiki contents

01-27-2009 04:05 PM
Da Crusha
K'daai Destroyer

Market Rep: 10
Slaves: 433
Best General - 2010                               
RE: Chaos Dwarf Radio: Episode 4 - We talk about Warriors of Chaos and more!Da Crusha 01-28-2009

Xander Wrote:

Da Crusha Wrote:

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/podcast/cdc.rss

Happy

cool thanx xander!

Da Crusha's non-big hat army blog
Seaside Slaughter 2
01-28-2009 02:59 AM
Pages (3): « First < Previous 1 2 [3] Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Episode #9 of Chaos Dwarf Radio Hashut's Blessing 22 20,334 11-07-2010 09:56 PM
Last Post: Hashut's Blessing
  Chaos Dwarf Radio Presents: The Sorcerer Patriarchs and Hashut's Big Book of Holy Law Hashut's Blessing 31 22,835 09-17-2010 03:58 PM
Last Post: Hashut's Blessing
  Chaos Dwarf Radio: Episode 7 - May Hashut's Blessing 9 9,996 05-27-2010 08:34 PM
Last Post: Ronshank
  Chaos Dwarf Radio: Episode 6 - Hashut's Blessing Takes the Reigns Hashut's Blessing 10 10,705 03-29-2010 02:30 PM
Last Post: cornixt
  Chaos Dwarf Radio: Episode 5 - New 30 Minute Format Xander 8 9,337 01-13-2010 05:22 PM
Last Post: Uzkul Werit

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites