Pages (2): « First [1] 2 Next > Last »
Some tweaks!
Author MessageSome tweaks!
Xander
Chaos Dwarf Ambassador

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 7
Slaves: 503
Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Best Contributor - 2007 Golden Hat - Silver Wiki - Major Contributor Image Gallery Contributor - Gold Word of Hashut - Contributor Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Veteran Medal - Bronze                               
Some tweaks!Xander 01-27-2009

I've re-added the Groups to the Post Bit! I did so for a couple reasons. First, they already exist behind the scenes as Admininstrator, Super Moderators, Registered, and Elite. I always thought those were boring names! So now I have renamed those groups to Hashut's Admin, Mods of Hashut, Dawi Zharr and Immortals. The second reason is that this gives our staff access to custom user names.

Our Elite will now be called the Immortals! As they clearly never die and stay on the forum all the time! The Chaos Dwarf Immortal user title for 100+ posts has been changed to Chaos Dwarf Daemonsmith to remove the cross-over there.

Also, beside everyone's user name there is now a small icon indicating whether that person is online or not.

That's all the tweaks for now! If you have any other suggestions, you can post them here for discussion.

Cheers! Cheers!

-Xander

Join us on the new forum. Come help us test it out!
https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com

This post was last modified: 01-28-2009 01:55 AM by Xander.

01-27-2009 11:02 AM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hashut's Blessing
The Cakily Blessed One

Group: Retired Staff
Market Rep: 9
Slaves: 742
Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Artisan's Contest - Silver Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Bronze Army Medal - 1000 PTS Veteran Medal - Silver Word of Hashut - Contributor                               
RE: Some tweaks!Hashut's Blessing 01-27-2009

Good tweaks. i had noticed the online/offline thing and it makes life a lot easier for me Tongue Wink

Well, time to get that title Big Grin

Pledge: '09:+83 '10:+116 '11:+118 '12: N/A '13: N/A

WarplockMonkey Wrote:
After years of rigerous scientific reasearch, it has now been proven that there is a 50% chance that HB is 'in your fridge, eatin your cakez'.

01-27-2009 11:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Obsidian
Voice of Hashut

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 11
Slaves: 226
Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Golden Hat - Silver x2                               
RE: Some tweaks!Obsidian 01-27-2009

So the difference between Immortals and Dawi Zharr is the time spent online? Just wondering... and always striving to move up in the Dawi Zharr nation! Wink

The Obsidian Forge
01-27-2009 12:02 PM
Xander
Chaos Dwarf Ambassador

Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Best Contributor - 2007 Golden Hat - Silver Wiki - Major Contributor Image Gallery Contributor - Gold Word of Hashut - Contributor Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Veteran Medal - Bronze                               
RE: Some tweaks!Xander 01-27-2009

Um, right now it's based on Post Count mostly.  1000+ posts then you get a customer user title.

01-27-2009 12:27 PM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kera foehunter
Zharr Nauggund Alpha Female

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 14
Slaves: 153
Best Attitude - 2007 Best Attitude - 2008 Word of Hashut - Contributor Best Attitude - 2012 Veteran Medal - Bronze Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze                               
RE: Some tweaks!Kera foehunter 01-27-2009

i do like this better with the changes from hats and masks!!

The last of female chaos dwarf
01-27-2009 01:14 PM
Obsidian
Voice of Hashut

Market Rep: 11
Slaves: 226
Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Golden Hat - Silver x2                               
RE: Some tweaks!Obsidian 01-27-2009

I knew about the custom title after 1000+ posts but thought that maybe the Immortal group membership might be based on what a member does for the site. Not on his postcount which can include a lot of err, spam! Wink

The Obsidian Forge
01-27-2009 01:22 PM
Pyro Stick
Greater Daemon of Hashut

Market Rep: 15
Slaves: 960
Word of Hashut - Contributor Bronze Army Medal - 1000 PTS Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Photobucket Migration Hellsmith - Bronze                               
RE: Some tweaks!Pyro Stick 01-27-2009

I like the icon that shows if someone is online. And Immortal is much cooler than Elite.

My Chaos Dwarf Collection: GHXXVI

01-27-2009 01:56 PM
Xander
Chaos Dwarf Ambassador

RE: Some tweaks!Xander 01-27-2009

Obsidian Wrote:
I knew about the custom title after 1000+ posts but thought that maybe the Immortal group membership might be based on what a member does for the site. Not on his postcount which can include a lot of err, spam! Wink

Wed don't allow spamming.  If you see any, please report it to me. The off-topic section doesn't add to post counts, if you are unaware.

Deciding based on "what someone does for the site" is a tricky business which leads to favouritism and the like...  Medals are for contributions to the site, and the CDO Awards are right around the corner. Happy  The ONLY other thing that could possibly be counted is "time spent online" which is recorded in your profile.  But that can be easily abused as well.

This post was last modified: 01-27-2009 02:24 PM by Xander.

01-27-2009 02:23 PM
Pyro Stick
Greater Daemon of Hashut

Word of Hashut - Contributor Bronze Army Medal - 1000 PTS Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Photobucket Migration Hellsmith - Bronze                               
RE: Some tweaks!Pyro Stick 01-27-2009

Cool i just realised you can click on the online/offline box and see exactly what people are doing!

01-27-2009 03:15 PM
clam
Slave to Darkness

Market Rep: 18
Slaves: 1264
Golden Hat - Gold Golden Hat - Bronze Word of Hashut - Contributor Golden Hat - Silver Veteran Medal - Bronze Hellsmith - Gold                               
RE: Some tweaks!clam 01-27-2009

Nice you brought the online status back - and I'm looking forward becomming Immortal again - best title ever Big Grin

Clam's Coloured Classic Collection

Follow Clamshells on Facebook
01-27-2009 03:31 PM
Godbob and his jolly rogers
Great Taurus

Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 2

RE: Some tweaks!Godbob and his jolly rogers 01-27-2009

I like the changes plus Warhammer and Off-topic disscussion have switch round Shock I wasn't expecting that Tongue

Filipicusius Wrote:
The reason khorne is so mad is because of cryonicleech, no one knows why. At the present, Khorne, Hashut and Filipicusius is plotting to överthrow him, throw him in a pit and watch him fight the furious puppy that is goodbob!

"Never kick a man when he's down,but never help him up"
"It's not cheating it's enhancing my ability to win"

01-27-2009 05:12 PM
Sojourn
Bull Centaur Lord

Slaves: 0
Word of Hashut - Contributor                               
RE: Some tweaks!Sojourn 01-28-2009

yay! I like snooping and seeing who is online... then I can send PM's and poke them. lol.

HB, the cakily blessed one eh? hahahaha, nice word use.

I want a custom title! Sad almost half way there! n_n just gotta keep posting! saddest part is I've been here almost a year now, and I'm only at 450+ posts Sad

nice upgrades, I approve *thumbs up*

self-assigned gold stars:

WarplockMonkey Wrote:
On special orders by Sojourn, Crayola created a Sojourn-coloured crayon. No matter what you draw with it, the result will always be a picture of Sojourn in her CDO t-shirt, looking smug.

01-28-2009 11:04 AM
Pyro Stick
Greater Daemon of Hashut

RE: Some tweaks!Pyro Stick 01-28-2009

Sojourn Wrote:
I want a custom title! Sad almost half way there! n_n just gotta keep posting! saddest part is I've been here almost a year now, and I'm only at 450+ posts Sad

You have no idea how long it took me to get even over 50 posts....

01-28-2009 11:17 AM
Lord Archaon
Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

Market Rep: 5
Slaves: 257
RE: Some tweaks!Lord Archaon 01-28-2009

mmm.... Pyro Stick You have no idea how long it took me to get over 170 posts. It took about 2 years Tongue

01-28-2009 11:49 AM
Sojourn
Bull Centaur Lord

Slaves: 0
RE: Some tweaks!Sojourn 01-28-2009

I suspect it was because it was a tightknit group at the time? not as many posts? hurrah for timing!

self-assigned gold stars:

WarplockMonkey Wrote:
On special orders by Sojourn, Crayola created a Sojourn-coloured crayon. No matter what you draw with it, the result will always be a picture of Sojourn in her CDO t-shirt, looking smug.

01-28-2009 12:05 PM
Pyro Stick
Greater Daemon of Hashut

RE: Some tweaks!Pyro Stick 01-28-2009

Sojourn Wrote:
I suspect it was because it was a tightknit group at the time? not as many posts? hurrah for timing!

Yeah the site was made on the 8th of Feb 2007 and i joined on the 12th so there wasnt many threads to post in back then.

01-28-2009 12:18 PM
Hashut's Blessing
The Cakily Blessed One

Market Rep: 9
Slaves: 742
Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Artisan's Contest - Silver Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Bronze Army Medal - 1000 PTS Veteran Medal - Silver Word of Hashut - Contributor                               
RE: Some tweaks!Hashut's Blessing 01-28-2009

I think I was over 50 posts in less than 2 days lol Big Grin

Thanks, Sojourn. It was originally The Blessed One as a pseudonym for Hashut's Blessing, but I am blessed with cake ^^

I;d have a LOT more posts if it wasn;t for several downtimes I;ve had to go through. I;d probably have about 500 more than Willmark if it weren;t for the,...

Pledge: '09:+83 '10:+116 '11:+118 '12: N/A '13: N/A

WarplockMonkey Wrote:
After years of rigerous scientific reasearch, it has now been proven that there is a 50% chance that HB is 'in your fridge, eatin your cakez'.

01-28-2009 12:27 PM
Merchant
Bull Centaur Hero

Slaves: 5

RE: Some tweaks!Merchant 01-28-2009

That was some great tweaks there mate - cool Happy

Blasting Zombies since 1987!
When the traitor's hand strikes, it strikes with the strength of a legion.
01-28-2009 06:32 PM
Ghrask Dragh
TeddyMadeMeDoIt...

Market Rep: 8
Slaves: 855

RE: Some tweaks!Ghrask Dragh 01-28-2009

I agree, nice work mate, making a good thing even better Big Grin can't go wrong!

My Chaos Dwarf Blog
01-28-2009 07:51 PM
Willmark
Dark Lord of Hashut

Market Rep: 25
Slaves: 1225
Artisan's Contest - Gold Image Gallery Contributor - Gold Best Overall Member - 2007 Word of Hashut - Contributor Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Best Contributor - 2008 Best Overall Member - 2008 Best Overall Member - 2012 Veteran Medal - Bronze Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS                               
RE: Some tweaks!Willmark 01-28-2009

I'm most pleased about Online/offline making a return, nice tweak there Xander.

My Want List / My Trade List
01-28-2009 09:19 PM
Pages (2): « First [1] 2 Next > Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites