Post Reply  Post Thread 
Chaos Dwarf Radio: Episode 6 - Hashut's Blessing Takes the Reigns
Author MessageChaos Dwarf Radio: Episode 6 - Hashut's Blessing Takes the Reigns
Hashut's Blessing
The Cakily Blessed One

Group: Mods of Hashut
Market Rep: 9
Slaves: 731
Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Artisan's Contest - Silver Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Bronze Army Medal - 1000 PTS Veteran Medal - Silver Word of Hashut - Contributor                               
Chaos Dwarf Radio: Episode 6 - Hashut's Blessing Takes the ReignsHashut's Blessing 03-25-2010

Chaos Dwarf Radio #6
Thursday, March 11th, 2010
New single host with guest format! Special Guest: Sousunou
[ MP3 28 MB | Show Notes & Comments ]

Hello! Once I apologise for the umpteenth time for having taken so long to get this up, but real life has a nasty habit like that. Fortunately, the real life problems should be gone in a couple of months' time and things should run far more smoothly then! This episode was primarily recorded on Thursday night, the 11th of March 2010. Lots of content here today and I had to whittle down over an hour of recording into our half hour format, which wasn't too much a problem since a lot of it was umminh and ahing Wink

Today's hosts are Hashut's Blessing and Sousunou.

Show Links:
-Server switch: Details in this thread
-Medals/Slaves: Reclaim both here
-Flood controls: For more information
-Community Awards: Congratulations to the winners!
-Golden Hat #11 winners: See the competition here
-Artisan's Contest #7: Get prepared for this one
-Beastmen: GW's new take
-L/WotR: New releases
-40k releases: What's new now?

Topic of the Month: March-April
Video Tutorials
What video guides are there that you know of? Which have inspired you, if any? What would you like to see guides of in future? What are the pros and cons? Let us know what you think in the linked thread and we'll discuss this in more detail next month, using your comments to influence us.

I must say here that we were really disappointed to have had real life get in the way of discussing the fan-made lists properly, but they are all great lists and I'm hoping to test them next week with Sousunou. I would recommend looking at them as I doubt we could do them justice each anyway. Each one could have half an hour's discussion and still not be looked at in great enough depth. Here's a promotion and hopefully they inspire and are used. Once again, sorry to the guys that put in such hard work on these pieces, but we truly appreciate and enjoy them all!

Pledge: '09:+83 '10:+116 '11:+118 '12: N/A '13: N/A

WarplockMonkey Wrote:
After years of rigerous scientific reasearch, it has now been proven that there is a 50% chance that HB is 'in your fridge, eatin your cakez'.

This post was last modified: 05-25-2010 03:33 PM by Xander.

03-25-2010 05:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Willmark
Dark Shogun of Hashut

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 24
Slaves: 1178
Artisan's Contest - Gold Image Gallery Contributor - Gold Best Overall Member - 2007 Word of Hashut - Contributor Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Best Contributor - 2008 Best Overall Member - 2008 Best Overall Member - 2012 Veteran Medal - Bronze Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS                               
RE: CDR #6 Finally Up!Willmark 03-25-2010

Excellent work there HB! Download and enjoy everyone.

My Want List / My Trade List
03-25-2010 10:16 PM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
clam
Slave to Darkness

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 18
Slaves: 1251
Golden Hat - Gold Golden Hat - Bronze Word of Hashut - Contributor Golden Hat - Silver Veteran Medal - Bronze Hellsmith - Gold                               
RE: CDR #6 Finally Up!clam 03-26-2010

iTunes picked it up well - now I'm looking forward hearing what you guys have to say.

Clam's Coloured Classic Collection

Follow Clamshells on Facebook

This post was last modified: 03-26-2010 04:18 AM by clam.

03-26-2010 03:33 AM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nicodemus
Grand Imperious Sorcerer of the Forge

Market Rep: 40
Slaves: 1232
Word of Hashut - Contributor Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Best Attitude - 2010 Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS Wiki - Major Contributor Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Best Overall Member - 2011 Golden Hat - Bronze Best Overall Member - 2013 Photobucket Migration Photobucket Migration Exceptional Help                               
RE: CDR #6 Finally Up!Nicodemus 03-26-2010

Good stuff. thanks for contribution HB... The Slaves Are Escaping!!! !

Nicodemus' adage: "It is not enough to bash in skulls, we must bash in minds!"

Nicodemus' Forge of Unfinished Business (Chaos Dwarf Blog) and Non-Dawi'Zharr Blog
Warhammer Quest & Dreams of Hashut (3D Tile Creation Blog - Dawi Underway & More!!)
Chaos Dwarf 'Quest Blog (Download the Warhammer Quest: Chaos Dwarfs Roleplay Book )
Warhammer Quest: Chaos Dwarf Expansion (Board Game Geek)

03-26-2010 01:42 PM
Snotling
Bull Centaur Hero

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 1
Slaves: 26
Army Showcase Golden Hat - Gold Golden Hat - Silver                               
RE: CDR #6 Finally Up!Snotling 03-26-2010

was a good show (I was mentioned, yay! Big Grin)! Sousunous voice was a little low, but it was okay. You did good work wit hosting the show HB! That we have a own shoutcast show makes this site even cooler, yay!

The Pledge 2010:
Bought: 3  Painted: 12
03-26-2010 02:10 PM
Xander
Chaos Dwarf Ambassador

Market Rep: 7
Slaves: 423
Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Best Contributor - 2007 Golden Hat - Silver Wiki - Major Contributor Image Gallery Contributor - Gold Word of Hashut - Contributor Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Veteran Medal - Bronze                               
RE: CDR #6 Finally Up!Xander 03-26-2010

I was MIA!  I kind of still am!  Exams coming up very soon. :S

Follow CDO on Twitter: Twitter
03-26-2010 04:18 PM
Mario
Chaos Dwarf Warrior

Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 14

RE: CDR #6 Finally Up!Mario 03-27-2010

I am just hearing it, thanks very much for the work, I am enjoying it! Happy

The links at the post a botched up tho to the other sites, but one can figure them out almost.

This post was last modified: 03-27-2010 04:27 PM by Mario.

03-27-2010 04:26 PM
Sousunou
Chaos Dwarf Daemonsmith

Market Rep: 2
Slaves: 5
Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor                               
RE: CDR #6 Finally Up!Sousunou 03-28-2010

Sorry everyone, cheapo mic. I am really glad I got a chance to do this, it was great fun and really inspired me to get moving with my armies. Unfortunately, I dont get much time for my modeling, but after doing this I will MAKE time.

Cheers!:

Edit: As a correction to favourite model, it was the warrior champion, not the thunderer champion.

baggronor Wrote:
while we are a bunch of twirly-bearded eccentrics

speedygogo Wrote:
a genetic superhuman with a limp member

al-Hashut Wrote:
Careful Zorn, apparently Roboute Guilliman's coming out of stasis and papa smurf or not, he's still a 7ft tall, genetically engineered killing machine.

This post was last modified: 03-28-2010 04:37 AM by Sousunou.

03-28-2010 04:20 AM
Vexxus
Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

Market Rep: 1
Slaves: 67
Army Showcase Golden Hat - Bronze                               
RE: CDR #6 Finally Up!Vexxus 03-28-2010

GREAT job all around you guys. The editing really kept the tempo up, and the banter was quite hilarious throughout.

Excellent.

03-28-2010 03:03 PM
Hashut's Blessing
The Cakily Blessed One

Group: Mods of Hashut
Market Rep: 9
Slaves: 731
Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Artisan's Contest - Silver Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Bronze Army Medal - 1000 PTS Veteran Medal - Silver Word of Hashut - Contributor                               
RE: CDR #6 Finally Up!Hashut's Blessing 03-29-2010

Apologies to all: I'd have liked to have smoothed out the editing, but I had my dissertation to get done, I wanted to get this out and ready for you swiftly (although it took over a week O.o ), I had to figure out how to upload it properly (which still required help!) and every half a second of editing took a 60-120 seconds to process, resulting in 20 hours of editing to get about 3/4 of this done.

Hopefully, you can all still enjoy it and the next one will hopefully be smoother!

Pledge: '09:+83 '10:+116 '11:+118 '12: N/A '13: N/A

WarplockMonkey Wrote:
After years of rigerous scientific reasearch, it has now been proven that there is a 50% chance that HB is 'in your fridge, eatin your cakez'.

03-29-2010 01:03 PM
cornixt
Brewer of Daemonic Beer

Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 1302
Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS Wiki - Major Contributor Word of Hashut - Contributor Artisan's Contest - Gold Best Attitude - 2011 Artisan's Contest - Silver x2 Veteran Medal - Bronze Artisan's Contest - Bronze                               
RE: CDR #6 Finally Up!cornixt 03-29-2010

The editing sounds quite funny. It's like no one is taking a breath between sentences. Don't worry about keeping it as a 30 minute podcast, just aim for 30 and keep it below 60. The tone of Hashut's Blessing made me think of Garth Merenghi.

There's a lot more in the wiki than you think, check out the wiki contents

Like a Great Taurus in a Cathay shop.

"No Mr Bond, I expect you to k'daii."
03-29-2010 02:30 PM
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Episode #9 of Chaos Dwarf Radio Hashut's Blessing 22 14,582 11-07-2010 09:56 PM
Last Post: Hashut's Blessing
  Chaos Dwarf Radio Presents: The Sorcerer Patriarchs and Hashut's Big Book of Holy Law Hashut's Blessing 31 17,716 09-17-2010 03:58 PM
Last Post: Hashut's Blessing
  Chaos Dwarf Radio: Episode 7 - May Hashut's Blessing 9 7,842 05-27-2010 08:34 PM
Last Post: Ronshank
  Chaos Dwarf Radio: Episode 5 - New 30 Minute Format Xander 8 7,265 01-13-2010 05:22 PM
Last Post: Uzkul Werit
  Chaos Dwarf Radio: Episode 4 - We talk about Warriors of Chaos and more! Xander 50 26,085 01-28-2009 02:59 AM
Last Post: Da Crusha

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites