Post Reply  Post Thread 
CDO's Official Presence at Baltimore Games Day 2010
Author MessageCDO's Official Presence at Baltimore Games Day 2010
Xander
Chaos Dwarf Ambassador

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 7
Slaves: 503
Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Best Contributor - 2007 Golden Hat - Silver Wiki - Major Contributor Image Gallery Contributor - Gold Word of Hashut - Contributor Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Veteran Medal - Bronze                               
CDO's Official Presence at Baltimore Games Day 2010Xander 04-23-2010

Quote:
WARHAMMER

Cruel Industry of the Chaos Dwarfs
Club: Chaos Dwarfs Online
Models you can bring: WH Troops
Using forced labor to expand their empire, the twisted Chaos Dwarfs are getting a bit too close to the World's Edge Mountains. Set in the Dark Lands, this ash strewn volcanic wasteland is rich with sulphur, oil and tar which the Chaos Dwarfs are attempting to extract and use for their evil purposes! Help liberate the prisoner's camp and destroy the evil Chaos Dwarf factories! Players can use their own troops to help the Dwarfs defeat their Chaotic kin.

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/conten...A-May-2010

Although I have yet to receive a personal response to our request for a table, we seem to be in the line up!

This will mean that Vexxus and I will be in Baltimore for sure.  Willmark will also be there.

Who else is coming?

Join us on the new forum. Come help us test it out!
https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com
04-23-2010 01:22 PM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Anonymouse
Chaos Dwarf Hero

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 86

RE: CDO's Official Presence at Baltimore Games Day 2010Anonymouse 04-23-2010

Sweet! And there's another hint at Chaos Dwarfs:

Battle for Paradise Ruins
Club: Mesa Citadel
Models you can bring: 500 points of WH
The mighty armies of the Old World do battle over Paradise - an ancient human stronghold that has partially returned to the soil. The primeval castle holds a dark secret, a translucent jade stone sent from the heavens that amplifies magic. Two races will battle for control of this stone.

Bring a legal 500 point force to participate. Wood Elves and Chaos Dwarfs will be supplied if you do not wish to use your own models, however, If you do use your own models you will receive a bonus re-roll to be used during the game. If you win the battle you will receive a trophy to remember your victory. May glory in death be your guardian inside Castle Paradise!

04-23-2010 02:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rhazzouth
Chaos Dwarf Warrior

Slaves: 17

RE: CDO's Official Presence at Baltimore Games Day 2010Rhazzouth 04-23-2010

Wow, sounds good!
But unaffortuly I can't go.Sad
Who is going to play with chaos dwarfs? And what miniatures are he/she going to use?
There is going to be CDO presence on other Games Days in other countries?

04-23-2010 02:54 PM
Nicodemus
Grand Imperious Sorcerer of the Forge

Market Rep: 40
Slaves: 1259
Word of Hashut - Contributor Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Best Attitude - 2010 Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS Wiki - Major Contributor Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Best Overall Member - 2011 Golden Hat - Bronze Best Overall Member - 2013 Photobucket Migration Photobucket Migration Exceptional Help                               
RE: CDO's Official Presence at Baltimore Games Day 2010Nicodemus 04-23-2010

Xander Wrote:

This will mean that Vexxus and I will be in Baltimore for sure.  Willmark will also be there.

Way to represent!!  Any chance of getting some video or photos to document the event?

Sounds like excellent WOH and CDR material!

~N

Nicodemus' adage: "It is not enough to bash in skulls, we must bash in minds!"

Nicodemus' Forge of Unfinished Business (Chaos Dwarf Blog) and Non-Dawi'Zharr Blog
Warhammer Quest & Dreams of Hashut (3D Tile Creation Blog - Dawi Underway & More!!)
Chaos Dwarf 'Quest Blog (Download the Warhammer Quest: Chaos Dwarfs Roleplay Book )
Warhammer Quest: Chaos Dwarf Expansion (Board Game Geek)

04-23-2010 02:56 PM
Zanko
Prime Frurndar of Hashut

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 11
Slaves: 1392
Blackshard Army Medal - 10000 PTS Image Gallery Contributor - Blackshard Word of Hashut - Contributor Veteran Medal - Gold Diplomat Medal - Bronze Major Prize Sponsor Photobucket Migration Exceptional Help Golden Hat - Gold Golden Hat - Bronze                               
RE: CDO's Official Presence at Baltimore Games Day 2010Zanko 04-23-2010

I hope you will make much photos!

I'm eager to see the scenery and also the coming battles!

Sadly Baltimore is a bit out of range for a short trip! Tongue Wink

Hashut!

"Frurndar are still existing!"
               The Lizard King 

04-23-2010 03:00 PM
Xander
Chaos Dwarf Ambassador

Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Best Contributor - 2007 Golden Hat - Silver Wiki - Major Contributor Image Gallery Contributor - Gold Word of Hashut - Contributor Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Veteran Medal - Bronze                               
RE: CDO's Official Presence at Baltimore Games Day 2010Xander 04-23-2010

Willmark and I will likely document everything with pictures and Twitter updates. Happy

Vexxus and I will also be documenting the building of our Games Day table.

04-23-2010 03:51 PM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bassman
Greater Daemon of Hashut

Group: Immortals
Slaves: 640
Golden Hat - Silver Golden Hat - Bronze Word of Hashut - Contributor Golden Hat  - Gold x2                               
RE: CDO's Official Presence at Baltimore Games Day 2010Bassman 04-23-2010

Good, longing to see images Big Grin

Alan the evil Wrote:
bassman spoke... and I do agree!!

Are you interested in the Last Supper by Leonardo da Vinci? Check here: http://milanoarte.net/en/tour/the-last-s...ly-for-you

Bored of slashing your slaves? Take a vacation in Milan:
http://www.milantour.net

04-23-2010 03:57 PM
Willmark
Dark Lord of Hashut

Market Rep: 25
Slaves: 1225
Artisan's Contest - Gold Image Gallery Contributor - Gold Best Overall Member - 2007 Word of Hashut - Contributor Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Best Contributor - 2008 Best Overall Member - 2008 Best Overall Member - 2012 Veteran Medal - Bronze Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS                               
RE: CDO's Official Presence at Baltimore Games Day 2010Willmark 04-23-2010

Yep get the word out everyone. While we cant all meet at the same place we can make our presence known everywhere we go!

My Want List / My Trade List
04-23-2010 04:22 PM
Vexxus
Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

Market Rep: 1
Slaves: 67
Army Showcase Golden Hat - Bronze                               
RE: CDO's Official Presence at Baltimore Games Day 2010Vexxus 04-23-2010

VERY excited.

Hopefully more members will be able to make it, but if not we will certainly represent, and document.

If there is truly a Chaos Dwarf resurgence on the horizon, this will be a critical event to be representing the website, and the potential for vast interest is great.

If anyone IS planning on going, and would like to be involved with running the game at the table (referee, Chaos dwarf player etc) this would be VERY useful. Please contact Xander or myself if you would like to volunteer.

04-23-2010 05:51 PM
Time of Madness
The Lord of Change

Group: Retired Staff
Market Rep: 18
Slaves: 260
Best General - 2011                               
RE: CDO's Official Presence at Baltimore Games Day 2010Time of Madness 04-23-2010

Willmark Wrote:
Yep get the word out everyone. While we cant all meet at the same place we can make our presence known everywhere we go!

This is a great idea! Have you had a table there in the past? I think many gamers will be shocked to see a table dedicated to CD's. If anything it will advertise for the site and maybe bring in some more members.
Time of Madness

The lions sing and the hills take flight.
The moon by day, and the sun by night.
Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
Let the Lord of Chaos rule.
- Robert Jordan
04-23-2010 06:47 PM
Henroth
Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

Slaves: 159

RE: CDO's Official Presence at Baltimore Games Day 2010Henroth 04-24-2010

Cool, already I have desire of seeing the images. Happy

Faith, Patience and Resignation, greats qualities for see to the new Chaos Dwarfs.
04-24-2010 03:42 AM
Willmark
Dark Lord of Hashut

Market Rep: 25
Slaves: 1225
Artisan's Contest - Gold Image Gallery Contributor - Gold Best Overall Member - 2007 Word of Hashut - Contributor Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Best Contributor - 2008 Best Overall Member - 2008 Best Overall Member - 2012 Veteran Medal - Bronze Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS                               
RE: CDO's Official Presence at Baltimore Games Day 2010Willmark 04-24-2010

I might have to bring a sharpie for signing Word of Hashut's! Wink

My Want List / My Trade List
04-24-2010 04:44 PM
Hashut's Blessing
The Cakily Blessed One

Market Rep: 9
Slaves: 742
Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Artisan's Contest - Silver Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Bronze Army Medal - 1000 PTS Veteran Medal - Silver Word of Hashut - Contributor                               
RE: CDO's Official Presence at Baltimore Games Day 2010Hashut's Blessing 04-24-2010

I would absolutely love to come, but I unfortunately haven't got the funds and my university schedule and auditions aren't allowing me for a while. However, i'll see if I can prepare thigns for this side of the pond next year if possible Wink

Pledge: '09:+83 '10:+116 '11:+118 '12: N/A '13: N/A

WarplockMonkey Wrote:
After years of rigerous scientific reasearch, it has now been proven that there is a 50% chance that HB is 'in your fridge, eatin your cakez'.

04-24-2010 06:10 PM
furrie
hat lover

Market Rep: 3
Slaves: 243

RE: CDO's Official Presence at Baltimore Games Day 2010furrie 04-25-2010

Its a bit far to go, but cool that you manged to get a table.

My blog with big hatters

Hashut's Blessing Wrote:
I like big hats and I cannot lie, you other brothers can't deny, when a dwarf walks in with an iddy biddy thing and wears it on his head, you get sprung...

Kera foehunter Wrote:
But there is only one choice
Big hats anything else is just a emo Dwarf

04-25-2010 09:42 AM
Xander
Chaos Dwarf Ambassador

RE: CDO's Official Presence at Baltimore Games Day 2010Xander 05-18-2010

Construction has begun on the table!

We chose to make a 6'x4' table.  Vexxus and I were hard at work, I will be uploading some pictures of our progress soon!

05-18-2010 02:47 PM
Time of Madness
The Lord of Change

Market Rep: 18
Slaves: 260
Best General - 2011                               
RE: CDO's Official Presence at Baltimore Games Day 2010Time of Madness 05-18-2010

Hey Xander if you need a hand let me know (I live close to you). I'll send you a pm.
Time of Madness

The lions sing and the hills take flight.
The moon by day, and the sun by night.
Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
Let the Lord of Chaos rule.
- Robert Jordan
05-18-2010 02:59 PM
Hashut's Blessing
The Cakily Blessed One

Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Artisan's Contest - Silver Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Bronze Army Medal - 1000 PTS Veteran Medal - Silver Word of Hashut - Contributor                               
RE: CDO's Official Presence at Baltimore Games Day 2010Hashut's Blessing 05-18-2010

Excellent news! I'm very eager to see its progress so far and regret not being able to come or help.

WarplockMonkey Wrote:
After years of rigerous scientific reasearch, it has now been proven that there is a 50% chance that HB is 'in your fridge, eatin your cakez'.

05-18-2010 03:46 PM
Xander
Chaos Dwarf Ambassador

RE: CDO's Official Presence at Baltimore Games Day 2010Xander 05-18-2010

05-18-2010 05:23 PM
Hashut's Blessing
The Cakily Blessed One

RE: CDO's Official Presence at Baltimore Games Day 2010Hashut's Blessing 05-18-2010

Seen it and am devouring the pictures, so hold your horses! (On that linking, not the project or showing us, lol Tongue )

WarplockMonkey Wrote:

05-18-2010 08:05 PM
Vexxus
Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

Market Rep: 1
Slaves: 67
Army Showcase Golden Hat - Bronze                               
RE: CDO's Official Presence at Baltimore Games Day 2010Vexxus 05-26-2010

So far only 4 of us?

I am realizing that many people are overseas which obviously makes it completely impractical to attend, but anyone else from North America coming or at least considering it? The more the merrier, would really love to see as many as possible to represent!

05-26-2010 11:19 AM
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Baltimore Games Day 2010 - A ton of pictures! Xander 33 21,858 09-17-2010 09:25 AM
Last Post: Xander
  Games Day 2010 - CDO Spam! Xander 11 4,992 08-21-2010 02:55 PM
Last Post: taylor

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites