The Last Word of Hashut and Mediocrity

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 3
Slaves: 158
Veteran Medal - Bronze                               
RE: Golden Hat #13 - MusicianGRNDL 11-02-2010

clam Wrote:
I think Grim invented a discussion - to see GRNDL's and my own reaction Wink

How did I get dragged into all of this?  I haven't complained about anything. I'm not sure I've reacted to it either. Just stated a few viewpoints.

Was I an entrant to this competition? Am I the person behind a questionable entry? I don't think any of these things have been reliably proven or even revealed yet. Suspected perhaps.

Takes Hat off GRNDL's CD Army Blog  

11-02-2010 05:22 PM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
clam
Slave to Darkness

Market Rep: 18
Slaves: 1263
Golden Hat - Gold Golden Hat - Bronze Word of Hashut - Contributor Golden Hat - Silver Veteran Medal - Bronze Hellsmith - Gold                               
RE: Golden Hat #13 - Musicianclam 11-02-2010

That statement was made after reading the first voting thread - and you did a make a small contribution last night regarding the legality using a display base. And then based on past discussions - I think both you and I are well-known for questioning staff's authority when it comes to ruling GH Wink

And I would have no idea if you are a participant of this competition - nor would I know if you have created such a questionable entry. But we will know that in about 8 days time, I guess.

Clam's Coloured Classic Collection

Follow Clamshells on Facebook
11-02-2010 05:37 PM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Grimstonefire
The Magician Technician

Group: Retired Staff
Market Rep: 24
Slaves: 1362
Best Overall Member - 2009 Golden Hat  - Gold x2 Artisan's Contest - Gold Golden Hat - Bronze Word of Hashut - Contributor Golden Hat - Silver Veteran Medal - Gold Best Overall Member - 2010 Hellsmith - Bronze                               
RE: Golden Hat #13 - MusicianGrimstonefire 11-02-2010

The voting thread is back up.

Let's try to keep discussion about how cool all the entries are and not about anything else please.

Ever the best of friends Mum. 1953-2011   Sad
11-02-2010 06:11 PM
GRNDL
The Last Word of Hashut and Mediocrity

Market Rep: 3
Slaves: 158
Veteran Medal - Bronze                               
RE: Golden Hat #13 - MusicianGRNDL 11-02-2010

clam Wrote:
That statement was made after reading the first voting thread - and you did a make a small contribution last night regarding the legality using a display base. And then based on past discussions - I think both you and I are well-known for questioning staff's authority when it comes to ruling GH Wink

Fair enough, but I think that anyone, even a neutral observer, can rules lawyer along with the affected entrants. The rules are public knowledge and logic is usually free to access if people want to do so.  Maybe I'm being paid to be vocal by one or more of the entrants?  Who knows what nefarious schemes I have in motion? /sneaks off

As for the questioning of rules in GH. I stand guilty, but in full support of what I've said before.

Takes Hat off GRNDL's CD Army Blog  

11-02-2010 07:26 PM
Abecedar
Curmudgeon of Hashut

Market Rep: 14
Slaves: 1687
Best Attitude - 2016 Word of Hashut - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Artisan's Contest - Silver Diplomat Medal - Bronze Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS Scribe's Contest Veteran Artisan's Contest - Gold Scribe's Contest Bronze Scribe's Contest - Gold x2 Scribe's Contest - Silver x2 Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Artisan's Contest - Bronze x3 Golden Hat - Gold Best Overall Member - 2017 Best General - 2018                               
RE: Golden Hat #13 - MusicianAbecedar 11-03-2010

Well, my votes are in.   Choosing which ones was doing my head in real bad  ......     and then I saw the last two pages of replies.

Last Time I Bled for my Hobby  =  27 June 17(ouchy); 15 June 17
Last Time I glued my fingers together = 30th, 29th & 27th June 17; 16 June 17

Army Blog

Short Stories
Legend of Lord Kvackd'up
Zhek'dars tales  =  tbf.
11-03-2010 12:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vulcanologist
The Mongrel General

Market Rep: 1
Slaves: 260
Veteran Medal - Bronze Word of Hashut - Contributor Image Gallery Contributor - Gold                               
RE: Golden Hat #13 - Musicianvulcanologist 11-03-2010

My votes are in despite all the controversy I'd just like to say well done everyone. So many great entries the standard is fantastic and I'm always blown away and inspired by the creativity of the members of this site!

Check out lots of my other stuff on my blog: MY WEBSITE: http://vulcanologists.blogspot.co.uk/

MY CHAOS DWARF ARMY BLOG: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showth...p?tid=7773

MY BLOG OF EVERYTHING ELSE: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showth...?tid=10173

MY BLOOD BOWL BLOG: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showth...?tid=10338

MY WEBSITE: http://vulcanologists.blogspot.co.uk/

Remember to build your new house ziggurat shaped!
11-03-2010 06:37 AM
Pages (17): « First < Previous 13 14 15 16 [17] Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites