Post Reply  Post Thread 
Pages (31): « First < Previous 27 28 29 30 [31] Last »
1 Votes - 5 Average   My cheap-skate Chaos Dwarfs on a budget. (Working on new stuff)
Author MessageMy cheap-skate Chaos Dwarfs on a budget. (Working on new stuff)
Bolg
Greater Bunny of Hashut

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 12
Slaves: 646
Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Golden Hat - Bronze Golden Hat - Silver Veteran Medal - Bronze                               
RE: My cheap-skate Chaos Dwarfs on a budget. (Working on new stuff)Bolg 09-09-2014

Ha thanx guys.
And yes the fisrt bid is in, so someone will end up with this model (yay more space to build new stuff) I wonder where it wil end up, I canb always build a new one but I'm not a huge fan of the Destroyer.

@scar: working on it (but also working on something new)

Check out my webcomic here...
09-09-2014 08:08 PM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scar
Bull Centaur

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 200
Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Image Gallery Contributor - Silver                               
RE: My cheap-skate Chaos Dwarfs on a budget. (Working on new stuff)Scar 09-10-2014

Oooohhh Big Grin Now i'm curious! Big Grin

09-10-2014 01:41 AM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bolg
Greater Bunny of Hashut

Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Golden Hat - Bronze Golden Hat - Silver Veteran Medal - Bronze                               
RE: My cheap-skate Chaos Dwarfs on a budget. (Working on new stuff)Bolg 09-10-2014

you should be d:

09-10-2014 09:14 PM
Bolg
Greater Bunny of Hashut

RE: My cheap-skate Chaos Dwarfs on a budget. (Working on new stuff)Bolg 01-20-2021

OK. so I haven't updated this thread in years. mostly cos the army got to a standstill cos of all the rule changes. Right now I'm not up to date with any of the current rules and I haven't played in ages. But I am working though my backlog of all the miniatures that haven been painted yet (well at least corona is good for something).

So one of the things I did was finally paint the Chaos Warrior (and a few more models) from my hero quest box (the one that got all this miniature nonsense started.

Tried painting him in the classic way of late 80's early 90's

Had so much fun with this guy so I painted one more but that was all I had so I got one of the old Chaos Dwarves I still had and painted that one, and another... and another. Dont really care about the rules but plan to paint a unit of 20 this way so i'm stripping some that i already painted and am painting them again (there goes the plan of painting untainted miniatures d: )

anyway. to much babbelings to little pictures.

(this guy never really fitted in the unit so I fixed that with a double base)

More are under way (8 more photos and my photo bucket is full, So i should check out that new forum thingy here)

Oh and of course they and a lot more are on my Instagram Tandex Borstello (the name of my first Hero Quest character)

[edit]ah think I found out how the new forum works[/edit]

This post was last modified: 01-20-2021 08:43 PM by Bolg.

01-20-2021 07:51 PM
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 10
Slaves: 592
Scribe's Contest - Bronze x3 Best Attitude - 2014 Best Contributor - 2014 Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest Silver Hellsmith - Gold Dark Apostle - Silver Best Attitude - 2015 Best Overall Member - 2015 Best Contributor - 2015 Artisan's Contest - Silver x2 Best Overall Member - 2016 Best Contributor - 2016 Artisan's Contest - Gold Best Contributor - 2017 Best Attitude - 2017 Artisan's Contest - Bronze                               
RE: My cheap-skate Chaos Dwarfs on a budget. (Working on new stuff)Admiral 01-20-2021

Great paintjobs!

Join us on the new forum. Come help us test it out! https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com

Etsy shop

And thus there was Chaos. And Squats. Hobby Group Auxillia Work. On Dark Tides. Miscellaneous Commercial Sculpts. Flayman Tutorial.
Chaos Dwarf Writings: Fables. Songs. Proverbs. Quotes. Monumental Inscriptions. Religious Texts.
There's fourteen ways to skin a dwarf. Chaos Dwarf Warband Rules. Ninth Age concepts.
01-20-2021 11:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pages (31): « First < Previous 27 28 29 30 [31] Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Cheap Chaos Dwarfs Blog toco 11 5,131 02-17-2016 10:06 AM
Last Post: toco
  Smurfs Dawi Zharr, on a budget. Smurf 3 4,140 06-26-2013 10:36 AM
Last Post: Smurf
  stuff i've bin working on Ingrown 3 2,238 08-30-2007 05:28 PM
Last Post: wallacer